Memory 2

Secret Sorrow

 

"Seungri! Get your in here this second!" he heard his father scream from the bottom of the stairs. Within second he came down the stairs.

 

"Get over here, I just lost my promotion and I need a punching bag" he yelled and pointed to the floor right in front of him. His eyes he could tell that his father was very upset.

 

"Yes Appa" he responded. He bowed his head in shame as he climbed down the rest of the stair and stood in front of his dad, waiting for the contact. After a few seconds he felt it. His dad backhanded him across the face, causing his head to snap the the side and a large red spot on his cheek. He felt a familar stinging of tears but he wouldn't let the fall, not yet anyway. The whole house grew silent and he waited for the rest of the beatings.

 

He felt his dad's fist collide with his gut for the 15th time and he fell onto his hands and knees, gasping for breath that he lost.

 

"Appa, no more" he pleaded though the gasps of breath.

 

"I don't think so. I didn't get that promotion and it's your fault" he screamed as he undid his belt that held up his pants and put it around her neck "I'm gonna kill you for it!" and he began to strangle him around his neck.

 

"APPA!"he squeaked when he felt the belt tighten around him. His air supply was cut short and he started gasping for air. He tried to pull the belt loose but he couldn't. He was loosing air and fast. His face began to burn red and his dad just tightened the belt more.

 

Seungri made a choking sound and still managed to struggle for breath. He was still on his knees. He gasped for air once more before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.