Memory

Secret Sorrow

 

Seungri had been a happy child. Well, at least in the seven years of his life. He was so happy with his mother that he prayed they live that life forever but soon he realized that life doesn’t go your way.....

 

Pain, so much pain, it was pulling him apart, breaking both his soul and his body and ripping him at his fragile seams. He was like a doll that had seen better days and was missing a lot of stuffing. Dark red blood covered most of his small body, matting his curly black hair and marring his sickly pale skin. "Please... Appa," The malnourished skeleton like little boy whispered tears trailing down his ghostly pale face and mixing with the blood that had puddled on his body "I promise to be good. Really, I promise." The child of around seven begged.

The boy's father brought a knotted whip down on the boys already scared and broken back, a cruel grin stretching across his taunting face as he whispered in his sons ear, "It's all your fault she left" The father kicked the boy with every word he spoke "Everything is your fault" the vile man yelled spittle flying out of his mouth. His son screamed, begged and cried for him to stop hurting him he would pass out soon and would probably wake to another beating.

Icy tears traced their way down the child's pain filled face as he screamed, begged and cried at his father, "I'm SORRY, I'm SORRY, I'M SORRY." More hits rained down on the boy's small body scaring him and covering in even more of his own crimson blood, maybe it would all stop soon, I hope it all stops soon the child thought.

"Sorry won't bring her back" Yelled the father, "Sorry, is no good to me." The man restarted hitting and kicking the boy having thrown his blood soaked whip aside in his anger. "I'M SORRY, NO NO NO, PLEASE....I'M SORRY" the child screamed clutching his legs that curled into a ball, his brown eyes squeezed tight tears leaking from them.

 

 

I will try to finish this story.....but I think its gonna take time bcoz I'm not a good writer...huhuhu