Hospital

Secret Sorrow

 

On my life, on my head, don't wanna think about it, feels like I'm going insane... (Rihanna - Disturbia)

 

Seungri slowly opens his eyes, wincing slightly as his surroundings fade in and out of focus. He glances over at the clock to see the time but quickly shuts his eyes as the room begins to spin and he swallowing back the nausea.

 

Seungri tries to open his eyes again and groans in pain as the light pierces his eyes like a shard glass. He begins coughing uncontrollably. He wraps his arms around his chest as a searing pain engulfs his lungs.

 

Seungri curls up into a ball as his teeth begin to chatter, his body aching as his fever rise higher. He grabs the blanket and pulls it up over his head... hiding himself in the darkness once again.

 

 

 


Seungri tries to open his eyes again and glances over at the clock. He blinks a few times as the numbers begin to blur and decides to forget about the time. He wraps his arm around his chest and slowly sits up in the bed, but as he breathes in the air, he starts coughing uncontrollably. He quickly grabs the bed pillow and presses it against his bruised ribcage, cushioning himself as he continues to cough as he looks down at the pillow and sees it's streaked with blood.

 

Seungri slowly makes his way out of bed. He grabs his hoodie off the dresser, feeling himself shake uncontrollably as his fever continues to rise. He puts on his hoodie and wraps his arms around himself as he looks around the bedroom. He shuts his eyes tightly as he struggles to work through his confusion. He stumbles over to the bedroom door, grabs the doorknob and turns it cautiously, wondering if anyone is still around. Seungri slowly walks down the hallway to the living room, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around his ribs to lessen the pain and feel release as his father is nowhere to be found. 

 

I'll walk to the hospital, he thinks to himself as he heads outside.

 

"Hey! Are you alright?" a person slows down his jogging pace when he notices a teenage boy stumble to the ground and struggle to stand back up. The man instinctively goes over to the boy to see if he can help.

 

"Mmm... fine," Seungri mumbles as his hands clench the dirt... his surroundings swirling around him as he fights to regain his balance.

 

"Easy there," the man says, grabbing the boy and watching all the color drain from the teenager's face as he passes out in his arms. The man held the unconscious boy as he takes out his cell phone and calls ambulance...

 

 

A/N; Hey thanks for your support =)