Heart Battle

Secret Sorrow

 

 

 

"Where the hell is Seungri?"

Jiyong stood impatiently as the players warmed up for practice. He planned to give the players light practices for a while, as a means to recover from the exhaustion of playing all the games for the season.

Besides, there was someone else that needed some time to recuperate.

"Is Seungri sick?" Jiyong asking his teammate.

"Well, we can't really wait for him" Coach interrupted. "All right guys, let's do some wind sprints!"

Everyone groaned as they began practice.

Seungri? Where are you?

 

 


 

 

Night. It was night time.

Seungri looked up at the dark sky. The moon was already shining beautifully, giving off an eerie but comfortable light.

But it wasn't enough. Seungri wanted more light. He didn't want to be alone, because at that moment he felt so unbelievably abandoned in the world.

He wandered around, walking into town. The lights here were bright. Artificial, but so bright that it made him feel just a little less lonely. There were so many people here too; young people, old people, working people.

Seungri accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey! Hey, !"

Seungri kept walking, ignoring the voice. A hand gripped his shoulder roughly.

"That’s it, you little . Come with me."

Seungri didn't struggle as the guy dragged him into a dark alleyway.

 

 

 


 

 

Seungri lay crumpled against the wall.

Pain… there was pain all over his body. Seungri didn't mind. He knew he could have fought back.

It was okay. He just wanted to feel the sensation of physical pain rather than the mental pain. Even here, with the guy trying to beat him up, he felt a little less alone than before.

"You're no fun even to beat up," the guy scoffed. He spit at his direction, missing his face just barely. "Go drown yourself, you damn wuss."

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I'm going crazy now….