First Defeat

Secret Sorrow

 

The whole team is nervous right now, as they could feel something crawling inside their nerve system. It’s their 13-0 games so far but tonight they will go against the ‘Wood Ridge’, the champion of 3 times and the undefeated team as well. The tension heat up.

As soon as the 2nd half start, they were tested again after a sluggish first half that put tonight’s game in jeopardy. It could be a perfect season for them, then at 13-0, they suffered their first loss. The 12-point, 70-58 loss was the difference between undefeated seasons for them. They have committed 25 turnovers while ‘Wood Ridge’ could not seem to miss as three of their players combined for 56 points.

Taeyang never see Jiyong this pissed after tonight’s game. “Come on we still have 7 games to finish the whole season” he try to cool him down.

Jiyong punched a trash can that he figured was made of cheap plastic beside him as he let out his anger, but it was too late for him to figure out. The metal receptacle didn't give in. Taeyang run to his side as he sees Jiyong’s scream while holding his hand trying to control the pain. He was brought to a nearby hospital and has been given necessary treatment for a cracked bone in his hand.

“How’s ya doing?”

"I learned something," he says. "Not to punch anything if I don't know what it's made of."

They both laughed very hard.

 

 

This story was made by me a year ago.

Yeap a year ago and it will take time to continue. Imma having a major mental blockage to finish the storyline.laugh