Camping

Secret Sorrow

 

(Jiyong’s POV)

It’s about two weeks before another games start. Coach realizes the morale of his players is getting down after their defeated games and he has planned something to re-boost their spirit again.

Coach asks the driver to pull over and I can see his wide smiling face. It was Seungri. Everyone seems happy that he could make it. I was seating in the middle and coach offered him to have an empty seat next to me but he chooses to seat at the back.

Finally, we have arrived at the camping site after one and half hour journey and forty-five minute of walking. I purposely don’t know why coach picks this place. Everyone was crazily tired. And when we arrive everyone is so mesmerizing with the scenery. Its’ a breathtaking just like what coach said.

“Ok just go to your dome and rest. We will meet again at 6pm here!” Coach said. “And you guys follow me”, as he pointed to Jiyong, TOP, Daesung and Taeyang.

Everyone dissemble. “Show off”. Jiyong’s overheard it as he walks joining them. The ‘special treatment’ they do enjoy all this while does make him sick sometimes. He is sick of the stigma that they are a bunch of spoilt kids from a rich family.

Everyone was running into their own activity. Nothing much to do, we decided to take a walk. From far we could see our team and wondering what they doing. As we reach them I see Seungri, chats with others. It’s seemed quite some time since he done that.

The situation become chaotic when we manage to caught a fish. Taeyang is the most proud as he manages to lift a big one. TOP and Daesung are struggling with their equipment. I don’t have idea that fishing would be this fun. “You guys alien?” Those questions are funny. I admit that we never involved with this kind of activity. Yes, maybe we are alien.

Coach decide to hold barbeque tonight. Jiyong never felt this ease since he joins the team. He sees TOP, Taeyang and Daesung are laughing. They were sharing food, play games and funny stories. Everyone is fit in together and the food it was yummy.