Shock

Secret Sorrow

"Why does stuff have to happen to me?" Seungri asks himself. "It's very exhausting. You keep fighting and fighting and fighting."

And it's a fight he has to wage mostly alone. He has nobody beside him.

Seungri admits his own mental battery is sometimes drained. The battle through grief and self-doubt has been far greater than daily exhausted training, far greater than draining from everyday jobs he has to fulfil and even far greater than his wounds.

 “Where your mind has brought you?” he saw Jiyong next to him as he opens his eyes.

 “Nowhere”, he replies weak. It’s been two weeks Seungri has skip practice. Nobody knows where he is nor can they find or contact him. Everybody in the team was worried about him.

 “Where have you been?” He asked.

“Nowhere”.

“You know the tournament is getting closer right?”, Jiyong try making the conversation.

“The training, the tournament, the team, the scholarship, the one that I’m desperately wants”. There are too many questions pop-up into his mind that made him feel suffocated. He can’t think as his not in the correct state of mind right now.  Aarrrrggghhh, he wanted to scream but he can’t. Seungri tries to pull his guts to face him but he couldn’t. He even avoided the eye contact. He decided to leave.

Jiyong’s temper is about to boil-up by Seungri’s action. The silent treatment he gave him just making him nuts. But then he notices that Seungri do looked dead.

 “Just don’t forget or you been dropped!”. Jiyong’s warned. He seems wondered and deep in his heart his seem cared.

Later that day, Jiyong keeps thinking about his conversation with Seungri. He wondered what have happen to him. He also notices that he had change. Normally a reaction like that could easily trigger his anger. He admitted that he’s a spoiled brat until he, TOP, Taeyang & Daesung join the team. It’s not he like the sport but the main reason is to make ‘one person’s life’ miserable. And the rest join because he joins and without him they bored.

In the team he has learned about teamwork. Later he gets to know him and he learned the most valued lesson, ‘friendship’, the one that he would not exchange anything in this world. He remembered the first time they meet. He doesn’t know what force driven him but he glad.

 “What part did you don’t get. Stop pretending you’re good kid, !!” he grips his collar.

“Make sure you have it” another swing blows hard right at Seungri’s upper lips.

During his self destruction period, Seungri is the one who must endure his private temper tantrum. He attempt of using drugs to release his tension. He accidentally meets him at the alley and never expected that they will bumps into each other at school since then Jiyong often see him for the supply but he never supplies that ‘dirty’ thing to him.

"I have zero trust in people," Jiyong’s recalled. He admits that he had an issue with ing people. But Seungri, he’s a good friend that you can trust and always rely on. Jiyong clueless on what made him involved in the first place. Sometime he wishes that his friend would able to leave that dirty job. Ever since, he had been keeping their secret. He’s glad that he manage to pull back and somehow he thanks him for that.

“How’d you handle it?” “It must be hard doing all things by your own”, asked him.

"I'm equipped with things," he says, "that most people don't have."