Chapter 5

Hey Love, I've Got My Ion You

Class passed smoothly and Kris was nice enough to not pick on me to answer any questions. Unfortunately, Kai and Sehun were not so lucky and Kris kept drilling them; by the end of class Sehun was even sweating.

 

“Man! He’s such a hard ! I can’t believe he kept asking me all that stuff about the stretching and bending of carbon dioxide! He could obviously tell I didn’t know anything but he just kept pushing me!” Sehun groaned.

I patted him gently on the shoulder before he glared at me.

“Hey, how come you got off so easy?! He didn’t ask you a single question!”

Kai pursed his lips in thought before agreeing, “Hey, yeah! He asked us like 3 questions each but he didn’t even look at you!”

I shrugged, “Maybe I just had like the most clueless face ever and he decided to take pity on me..”

“What?! I totally had that face and he still picked on me!” Kai whined.

“There’s gotta be an explanation for this…” Sehun muttered.

I giggled, “Come on guys, let’s go to lunch!”

“Ohh, lunch can I come?” A deep voice interrupted our conversation. My head swung back and immediately hit Kris’ stomach.

“Oww..” I muttered.

“Ah! Sorry Chanyeol, are you alright?!” Kris asked worriedly.

I felt a blush spread over my cheeks yet again; this seemed to happen whenever I talked to Kris..

“Neh, I’m fine Kris um w-what are you doing here?” I stuttered.

“Well, you boys are the only ones left in the classroom and I’m technically not allowed to leave until everyone’s out of the room.” Kris smiled.

“Oh! Crap, I’m so sorry, we’ll leave now.” I hurriedly grabbed my bag and ushered Sehun and Kai outside the door.

“I’ll see you this afternoon hyung!” I called back.

“See you soon, Mr Park.” I heard Kris shout back.

 

As soon as we were out of earshot Kai pushed me against a wall.

“What. Was. THAT?!” He smirked.

“What was what?” I asked, feigning innocence.

“Chanyeol, you might as well be wearing an “I LOVE KRIS” sign around your neck.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

My blush deepened, “WHAT?! What are you on about…”

“It’s obvious the reason he didn’t pick on you was because he liiiiikes you!” Kai sing-songed.

I slapped him on the arm and glared at him. “Shut-up Kai, you don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“Well, why is he seeing you this afternoon then? Are you guys going on a daaaate?” Kai asked in the same annoying voice.

“No you pabo, he’s just helping me go through some of the concepts okay. Strictly business. Just a teacher meeting with a fellow student.”

“Sounds pretty ual to me.” Sehun winked.

“Yeah! I’m pretty sure that’s like the plotline of a o…” Kai grinned and nudged Sehun.

Sehun sighed, “Yeah you would know, you go through like 10 os a day..”

Kai blushed and I giggled.

“Whatever guys, you’re just talking crazy, let’s just go grab lunch so I can meet your wonderful boyfriends okay?”

 

Sehun paused before saying, “Fine, but you’re not off the hook okay? You better text us after your little meeting with Kris today!”

I made a non-committal sound as we walked out towards the university food court.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

We managed to grab a table despite the lunchtime rush and I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new friends’ boyfriends.

 

Sehun could see I was obviously nervous as he placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, “Calm down Channie! They’ll like you as much as we do, promise!”

I smiled wearily, “I just, really want to make a good impression okay? Especially since I really want to be friends with all you guys!”

Suddenly Kai stood up and began waving frantically to someone. I tried looking for the person Kai was so obviously excited about, but the food court was filled to the brim with students and I couldn’t spot him.

 

A few seconds later a short, pale guy walked up to our table and with a dazzling grin said, “Hey! You must be Chanyeol right?”

I immediately stood up and offered my hand out for a handshake whilst bowing, “Yes! Hi! Hello!”

Everyone laughed and I touched the back of my neck nervously.

Kai’s boyfriend shook my head and with a comforting smile said, “Relax, kid! I’m Joonmyeon by the way, but everyone calls me Suho.”

I bowed again and replied, “Nice to meet you Joonmyeon, I mean Suho, hyung!?”

Suho grinned and smiled at Kai, “I like him, he’s so polite.”

Kai threw his head back in laugher, “Oh yeah, Chanyeol here is so polite, part of the reason we like him so much hahaha!”

 

After the initial awkwardness, I found out Kai and Suho had been dating for three years and they met during high school where Kai pretty much stalked Suho every day for about two weeks before Suho agreed to go on a date with him. Kai preferred being called by his real name whilst Suho preferred his nickname. And Kai was a er for PDA whereas Suho liked to keep it in the bedroom.

 

“One time Jongin tried to my face at the back of a lecture hall and the lights suddenly went on and literally every person in the room could see us. I had to skip that lecture for the next two weeks..” Suho sighed.

I howled in laughter as Kai covered his face in embarrassment.

 

“Yeah well, once, Suho wanted to make out in bed but I was so tired from uni so I tried pushing him off but then he fought back and accidentally pushed me onto the ground. My face was bruised and for the next few days I had to pretend I had accidently walked into a pole.” Kai glared at Suho.

“What? I can’t help it that I have such a deliciously y boyfriend.” Suho whined.

 

Sehun and I groaned in disgust whilst Kai "aww"-ed and kissed Suho’s cheek.

 

“Ahem.” A cough came from behind me and I turned around to see..

 

“Oh Luhan you're finally here! Meet Chanyeol!” Sehun grinned.

“What?! Luhan?! You’re dating Sehun?!” I shouted.

Luhan scratched his head nervously, “Uh yeah…Long time no see Chanyeol…”

Sehun looked at us confusedly, “Wait, how do you guys know each other..?”

“Um, Chanyeol and I went to the same high school.” Luhan explained.

“Yeah! Luhan hyung here was the school ulzzang and seriously had girls surrounding him every single minute of the day.” I continued.

Sehun’s eyes widened, “You were dating girls in high school?!”

“Anni Sehunnie! Honest! I didn’t date at all during high school! Ask Chanyeol!” Luhan retorted.

Sehun looked at me with quizzical eyes as I nodded, “He’s telling the truth Sehun, I never saw Luhan hyung date anyone during high school.”

Sehun’s face lit up as he cuddled his boyfriend, “Good, I’m glad I’m your first Lulu.”

Luhan smiled as he hugged Sehun back.

 

I felt my phone vibrate and I excused myself from the group to read my text message.

 

From: Bacon

 

Yah! My friend and I just walked passed your table and saw Luhan. My friend says he’s bad news.. We need to talk Chanyeollie… Come over to my house tonight okay?

 

I frowned slightly at Baekhyun’s cryptic message but I quickly sent him a reply and walked back to my table.

 

To: Bacon

Yeah, sure thing Baekhyunnie..I’m so confused though… I’ll see you tonight.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Teeheehee, so what does everyone think about Sehun and Kai's boyfriends? ^_^ Thank you to all my lovely commenters and subscribers guhhh I just want to hug you all <3

p.s: i did a tag!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/213564

please check it out if you're interested in me and my kpop ramblings ahha

and please do it too! :D