Forever

Baby, don't cry

Baekhyun’s POV:
The sound of chatter wakes me from my deep slumber as I slowly lift my eyes open. Shocks of pain shoots up my spine, making me grimace.

Where am I? I question myself and suddenly the memories come flooding back. I slowly glance around the room, and I see ______ sitting beside me.

My heart settles at the mere sight of her beautiful face. Her eyes are so bright and full of light. Now that we are free, I see a side of her I’ve never seen before. I admire her chiseled jawline and her full lips.
 

I instantly snap to reality as I heard Kai's voice declare clearly.

“You have to leave him."

My mind goes blank as I reach out to grab her wrist and ask jokingly, “Who's leaving? I hope it's that pesky little kid Kai!”


Your POV:
"You have to leave him." Kai repeats once more, steadily this time.

I freeze immediately at the thought of ever leaving Baekhyun, but suddenly a hand grabs me reassuringly from behind and I hear a very familiar voice jokingly saying, "Who's leaving? I hope it's that pesky little kid Kai!"

A smile creeps on my face at the sound of Baekhyun’s voice but reality shortly hits me. I can feel Baekhyun looking at me so I try my best to smile brightly.

“You’re awake!” I say, extremely relieved. “You look a lot better!” But he sees right through it.


"Why are you so sad? I’m right here and I'm starting to recover! Shouldn't you smile?" he says enthusiastically.

I wish I could smile Baek, but how can I possibly smile when I have to leave you?I think sadly.

Suddenly, he grabs my shoulder slowly, and carefully tilts my head up.

Before I know it, he leans in and I can feel his lips pressed against mine. My eyes flutter close as he kisses my worries away.
"I love you ______." he says, breathing slightly ragged. "Stay with me, forever and always. I need you by my side."

My heart shatters like glass at his words. What do I do when I love him so much?

Kai stares at us with his eyes wide open, looking like he's ready to puke any moment.

“Get a room,” is all he mutters.

Sehun sits back, looking at us with an expression of shock and interest like he's watching a drama.

"Umm…______? Can I talk to you outside?" Kai murmurs.

“Sure.” Kai comes around the bed and wheels me out the door. It closes and he makes sure no one can hear our conversation.

"You know what to do right?" Kai asks me. His eyes are filled with intensity.  

“I... I know,  I’ll go..." I barely manage out before tears flood my eyes. Why did I fall in love with him? Why must it be me that they're after?

Kai pulls me into a half hug, careful not to damage any of the needles or tubes.
 

"I know it’s very hard for you, but I can't let him be I any danger.” He studies my face with a serious expression. “He's like my brother and my only family. I hope you can live well without him.”  

I hastily wipe my tears away and Kai wheels me back inside, by Baekhyun’s side.

Shooting me a knowing look, Kai leaves the room and Sehun follows.

I look at Baekhyun lovingly, and I lean over and kiss him passionately.

It’s hard to believe I’ll never feel the comfort of his soft lips ever again.

"Baekhyun. I-I have something to take care of about my family, so I'll be gone for a little while, okay?" I say, forcing a smile.

"I'll come with you when I get better! So just wait for me and don't cry!" He looks at my red rimmed eyes in concern.

“No you can’t!” I blurt out. “I need you to rest here, okay? Promise me you’ll get better.”


"Alright.” He smiles at me affectionately. “I’m so lucky. My girlfriend cares about me so much. Don’t cry okay? You said its only a little while, so when you come back I promise I'll be perfectly fine so I can protect you.” He kisses my cheek softly, and I want to burst into tears again.
 

"I love you too."

And I'll always love you, forever and ever.

I hope you know that, Byun Baekhyun.  

 

 

 

 

[a/n] HI GUYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS!! its the other author here! finally i get an a/n for once  :D so I hope you enjoyed reading this story so far because sadly, the story will be coming to an end soon, so watch out for that~ If you guys want an sequel, leave a comment down belooww! ( howabout "penguins like waddling" ?) (: 'till next time!