Together

Baby, don't cry

Baekhyun’s POV

_______ lays beside me, totally unmoving and out of it.

To me, even though I barely knew that woman, Calla, she was just murdered. And needed to be avenged.

Quick as a flash, I got up in a crouch position and used one arm to open the rest of the cell door. I throw my arm back and the knife sails and hits the man right in the stomach.

I hear his painful shriek and his loud gasps. He looks at me in pure hatred.

“_____!” I shake her arm. “We need to get out of here, NOW.”

She stays still, limp and emotionless, her eyes never straying away from Calla’s lifeless body.

“Now!”

She still has no response.

I scoop down and pick her up bridal style, although it hurts my arm. I go through the cell door and dash through the room door.

“_____! I need you to focus! We have to get out of here!”

 

Your POV-

Light shines too brightly in the halls. Its rays blind me. Everything’s fuzzy and blurry but only his voice is clear.


" ______! Please! Please wake up!” I hear him constantly shouting.
 

I give him a slight nod and I try to stabilize my breathing. I try to remember where I had been taken me to.

Calla... she's...My brain threatens to shut off any moment now, and I know I can't waste any time.

The next hallway suddenly seems familiar .I walk to the end and glance at the doors.

Which one?

I can't help but let the memories flood my brain, tears starts to fall again as I can almost feel Calla’s touch. Her gentle touch on my arm, and her fingers; untying millions of tangles from my hair.

I start to turn back but Baekhyun stops me.


"You can't. _____, please! It’s now or never."

“It’s that one,” I whisper.

Baekhyun cautiously pushes open the room door.

I block out the other memories that try to creep in. The man. His eyes. His voice. His bare chest.


Stay strong, I tell myself.You can do this. Vague thoughts start to form in my head.

The man in black, he must have gotten in from somewhere. How was he there at the scene, so fast?

It hits me faster than a meteor.

I remember hearing a weird sound when I was with that creep on the bed, but I didn’t pay any attention to it.  

I try to focus my brain on where I heard the sound.
 

"To your left, Baekhyun! The bookcase!”
 

He drags me towards there and he uses his good arm to pull the bookcase to the side, revealing a clear glass door.


Fresh air fills my nostrils, rushing into my lungs, and my world starts to turn round and round.

I can't do this anymore. Baekhyun please, I’m depending on you now.

 I let myself fall to the cold gravel.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“_______! No!” I cry as she crumples to the ground.

I quickly scoop her up in my arms, and grimace. My arm hurts, and she’s a bit heavier than I’d thought.

I look around, taking in my surroundings. To my surprise, this is a regular house on a regular street. And one of my best friends, Kai, lives close by.

Kai and I are extremely close, like brothers. I know he always has my back.

Without wasting any time, I begin to sprint towards his house.

My whole body threatens to break down but I refuse to give in. It’s an ongoing battle as I fight back.

The house is coming closer and closer; my vision becomes blurrier and fuzzy. Then I feel myself falling down towards the ground.

 

Kai’s POV

Sehun and I are settled in front of the T.V., watching Boys Over Flowers for the hundredth time. It’s Sehun’s favourite drama, and as usual, he gets emotional.

“NO! NO! WHY JUN PYO? JAN DI WHY? WHY DIDN’T YOU CHOOSE JI HOO?!” I stuff a handful of popcorn into his mouth. “Shut up, Sehun.”

He chews mournfully. “It gets me, every time.” He dabs his eyes delicately.

I roll my eyes. “You are such a girl.”

He throws popcorn at me, and I laugh.

Suddenly, we hear a loud commotion outside. Shouting and whatnot. I walk over to the window and see a large crowd forming.

“Get off your !” I hiss to Sehun. “Something’s happening outside!”

He looks up at me, startled. We both bolt towards the door and run outside.

“Clear out! Please make some room!” I bellow and people slowly back away.

A weak looking girl, covered in scratches and bruises is held in the arms by a boy, who looks equally weak. Part of his arm is wrapped in a bloody bandage. They lay, scrawled across the ground.

“Kai…” Sehun breathes. “That’s Baek.”

Part of me doesn’t register what I see. “No…” I whisper.

“We need to get medical help, now!” Sehun yells and immediately a man whips out his phone to get help.

“But who’s the girl?” Sehun asks curiously, more to himself than anyone else.

“I don’t know…but we’re about to find out.”

 

 

[A/N: YAAAY KAI AND SEHUN FINALLY APPEAR :D and slightly longer update than usual!

Btw, I think some of you may be confused with the room they were locked up in. So basically, there’s a door to enter in this tiny room where they’re confined, but this room has a cell sectioned off by one of those sliding-cell bar doors.

Can you picture that? I’m sorry if you’re still confused LOL. So imagine entering through a regular door to a room,  and in front of you is a cell-bar door, and Baekhyun + you are behind it.]