Choi Unnie!

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 6.


TOP's POV.

I woke up having that same beautiful face to wake up to. It was nice. Well, I gotta get ready for school now.

I stood up, and headed towards the bathroom to take a show. When I finished, I noticed that Bom isn't in my bed anymore, until I heard the sizzle of food from the kitchen. "Mmmm, my lunch." I sniffed my way to the kitchen.

 

"Good Morning Tabi!" She flashed a bright smile and greeted me.

"Good Morning Bommie. What's that?"

"Jjajangmyun, and I cooked some ddukboki, too."

"Woah. Is there a feast or something?"

"Ani. You can share this with your friends."

"Awww. But can I have it for myself if I want to?"

"Yah, Tabi. You're getting fat."

"Yah! It's your fault." I sticked my tongue out, and she did too. Silly alien.

 

We out our breakfast together. Yummy Jjajangmyun! Half day for school since it's exam day. I'm planning to take Bommie out. Hmmm, where should we go this afternoon?

 

"Bommie! I gotta go." I called out to her, and she ran out of the kitchen handing me the lunch box she made me.

"Be safe, Tabi!"

"You too, arasso?" I kissed her on the forehead, and she nodded in reply.

 

~*~

"Hyuuuuung!" Right, Daesung's gonna bother me early.

"Mwo?" 

"Bom noona is really nice! She's pretty too! She's so perfect, hyung!"

"Deh. Ah! Wait! What's with Bommie?" I asked.

"Haha! Gotcha hyung! You should definitely marry her!"

 

I don't know what to tell them, nor how to deal with it. I can't just tell them that Bom is from another planet and she's here to make me fall for her. They'll probably laugh at me or whatever. I don't know whom to talk to. Is there anyone in here who can understand me?

 

"I agree, hyung. But if you won't, just give her to me." Seungri smirked, appearing from nowhere.

"Yah! Don't you dare touch her! Manwhore!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, hyung! I can handle her if you can't."

"Andwae. You'll never have her."

"Tsk tsk. Admit it, hyung. You really do like her." Daesung concluded.

 

Do I? Or am I just excited with the presence of a female residing at the same house as I do. Or is this just a sudden feeling? God, I don't know. If I give her a fake love, everything could get ugly.

 

"Stop it. Let's just review for our exams. Where's Youngbae and Jiyong?" I asked.

"They took their exams early because they'll have a show this afternoon."

"I see. Well, let's go."

 

~*~

Exam Room.

I can't stop thinking about what Daesung said. Am I really inlove with her? But...I'm...Aish! I really don't know! Something is bothering me!

"Tch." I accidentaly hissed in the middle of the exam.

"Is something wrong Mr. Choi?" My professor asked.

"Nothing, prof. Just hard questions."

I can't focus! She's in my mind all the time. In everything I do, she'll always pop in my mind.

 

~*~

Break time.

"Hyung, Bom noona made that?" Seungri asked, pointing at the lunch box that I'm carrying.

"Deh. Keep away."

"Just a bite!" He complained.

"Fine."

"So, hyung. How are the girls doing?" Daesung asked, sneaking his hands on my food.

"Yah! What girls?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know, Yoobin? Hyuna? Hyori? And...someone else." Seungri added.

"What do you mean?"

"Yoobin. You rejected her, right?" Why so curious, Seungri?

"Deh. What's it to you?"

"She's been acting like a spoiled brat, telling everyone that you broke up with her."

"Like I care."

"You should totally show Bommie to everyone!" Daesung, what an advice. (-u-)

"That's right, hyung! They'll probably stop bothering you!" And there's Seungri.

"Ani. Bom might get in trouble if I do that. You know how untamed those girls are."

"Yeah, you got a point. Anyway! That jjajangmyun is really delicious." Off with the topic, Daesung was focused on the food.

"She cooked a lot of it so I can share it with you."

"Uhwaaaah, she's so nice!" Daesung's face lit up.

 

The school bell rang to end our break time. Last subject for today's exam! Phew. Finally. Please, Bom. Let me concentrate this time.

~*~

Bom's POV.

"Hmmm, what should I do today?" I walked around Tabi's apartment to look for things to play with or make myself busy. I saw an old photo album inside his cabinet. I saw Tabi's baby photos. He did change a lot. He turned from cute to hot and handsome. I've seen him grow, and I'm so proud of him.

 

I shuffled through the pages and saw a picture of a girl. I never saw her. A picture of her with Tabi, and another picture of herself. Who is she? I felt kind of upset and somehow confused. I immediately closed the album and put it back to the cabinet where I got it. Much to my surprise. Someone knocked on the door.


"Bommie! Open up!" A low and husky voice was heard all over the room.

"It's Tabi!" I ran towards the door and opened it up.

"Bommie, let's go out today. Dress up." He flashed a smile.

"Really?! Okay! Wait for me!" I hurried and went to my room to change my clothes.

 

I wore a pink tube dress that Tabi bought me. And a white sneakers to match. 

I got out of the room, and I saw Tabi sitting on the couch waiting for me.

 

"Tabi, I'm done!" I called him out cheerfully.

"B-Bommie? You look very pretty." I saw him blush at the sight of me. Cute!

"Mwo? You said I'm pretty?" I asked and pinched his cheek.

"I won't repeat what I said." He acted as if he's a strict father.

"Come on! Please?" I told him, still pinching.

"You're really pretty, Bom. You don't need me to approve of that, just look at the mirror and you'll see how pretty you are." He explained, he looked down. He was shy, I can tell.

"Awww, you're so sweet! Well, let's go?" I grabbed onto his arm.

"Bommie, stay close to me, arraso?"

"Arraso."

 

~*~

Author's POV.

"Where are we going, Tabi?" Bom asked cutely.

"Somewhere I usually go to." Seunghyun smiled to her.

"Tabi! Look! That's a cute plush!" Bom pointed to a moomin plush that was displayed at a store.

"You want that?"

"Well, is it okay?"

"Of course. Let's go."

 

They both entered the store and Bom grabbed the moomin stuffed toy.

"What shall I call it?" Bom asked while pinching on it.

"Hmmm, Baby Tabi?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"No, Tabi is yours!" Bom refused.

"You're such a cute couple." The cashier said.

"E-eh?" Bom looked down.

"Aren't you? I'm sorry, then. But you look good together." She added.

"Really? We'll update you about us, then." Seunghyun smiled and paid for the plush.

"Sure, well be safe, both of you."

"Gamsahamnida." Seunghyun said.

"Oh! Gamsahamnida!" Bom bowed, too.

 

~*~

"Tabi! This is so cute!" Bom kept on playing with it. (Like Agnes on Despicable Me when she got the unicorn.)

"You're cuter, Bommie."

"Thank you, Tabi. But what will be this little guy's name?"

"Poong-poong?"

"What does that mean, silly?"

"I don't know, but it sounds cute, right?"

"Tabi, you're starting to make me feel like you're the alien."

"Haha, let's name it Poong-poong. Arraso?"

"Arraso. Poong-poong! My baby!" Bom hugged onto it like a little kid.

 

~*~

Seunghyun took Bom to the baywalk to watch the sunset.

"Tabi, you often go here?"

"Deh, I always go here when I'm upset, or when I just feel like it."

"You bring friends with you here often, then?"

"Oh...no. I only brought one."

"Really? Who? Dae-ssi? Jiyong? Taeyang? or Seung-ssi?"

"Ani. None of them. Let's just forget about her."

"If you say so, Tabi!"

 

Bom smiled at him, and the sunset was starting.

 

"Isn't the view lovely?" Seunghyun asked.

"It is. I've never seen such a view." Bom smiled and grabbed on Seunghyun's arm.

"Really?"

"Deh. I don't see such things at Quibilla. It's all native and stuff. You wanna see?"

"Eh? How?"

"Well...I can bring you there some time."

"I'd love that." He smiled at Bom.

 

As the sun was setting, the rain started to pour. Seunghyun decided to bring her to the cafe near the baywalk.

 

"Bommie, wear my jacket." He handed his jacket to Bom.

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine. I'll buy us some coffee. Arraso?"

"Okay, Tabi. Oh! Hot choco for me."

"Got it."

 

Seunghyun bought a hot choco and coffee for Bom and him and some a Cinnamon roll.

 

"Here ya go, Bommie." He placed the cup in front of Bom. She noticed that his hands were shaking a bit.

"Tabi. Let's share." Bom gave out a part of the jacket for Seunghyun to wrap his arms around with.

"Thanks Bommie." He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.

"You're welcome. What's this Tabi?" 

"It's a cinnamon roll. Look, our Poong poong is soaked."

"Deh, let's dry it at home."

"Arraso. Here, try some of it." Seunghyun took a piece and fed Bom.

"Ohhh! It's delicious!"

"See? Have some more."

"Deh, you too." Bom fed Seunghyun, too.

 

They looked like a perfect couple. With the looks, their sweetness. What can you ask for? "Love". That's it. That's the only thing needed.

 

A familliar image of a woman caught Seunghyun's eye. And who was it? His sister! Oh no! Hye Yoon! He tried to hide himself but to no avail. He saw his sister smirk at the sight of him and a girl.

 

"Seunghyun-eee! Found you!" Hye yoon exclaimed.

"Yah! Noona! What are you doing here?!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"Well, I was gonna write something about the baywalk sunset and I thought this place would give a nice view."

"Why here?!"

"Why? Afraid that I'll see your girl? Don't worry. I find her pretty, and I saw everything. My vote is on her." She gave Seunghyun a thumbs up and dragged a chair then sat next to Bom.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hye yoon, Seunghyun's noona. And you are?" Hye yoon gave out her hand for a handshake.

"Bom, Park Bom. Nice to meet you Hye yoon unnie." She smiled and shook Hye yoon's hand.

"Where did you two meet each other?" She smiled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Busted! How will they deal with this? Tabi, save the day! Kkk~ Well, Hye yoon. Be good to Bommie! *^^* Hye yoon will probably ask so many questions. She's such a critic. Wish them luck!

 

Inbox! <3

Alien-Leader: Deh, 19 days! :D

xxDorkie: Very! Kkk~ Choi unnie got them! Hmmm. This is exciting!  ^^