Hye Yoon and Bom time.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 9.

Seunghyun's  POV.

 

I woke up to see Bommie hugging me tightly like a kid. "Cute alien." I whispered as I smiled. I grabbed my phone to check the time, and and saw the day as well. "Saturday, huh?" I muttered. "Wait, Saturday?!" And then I remembered my sister will come over. "OMONA, BOMMIE!" I shook her back and forth.

 

"Uhnnn, lateeeeeeeer." She grunted.

"Bommie! My noona is coming over! We need to get ready!" Still, I'm shaking her body.

"Aigoo, 5 minutes!"

"Don't make me carry out of the bed, you alien being!" I warned as I laughed.

"Pshhh, you're the alien."

"Okay, that's it. You're getting up!" I went towards her side of the bed and carried her bridal style.

"Yah! Put me down!" She laughed, punching me playfully.

"Nooooo! I warned you!" I told her, running around the room.

"Tabiiiiii! You five year old kiddo!" 

"What did you say, alien!?" 

"Five year old kiddo!"

"Yah! You really want to feel my wrath, huh, Bommie?!" I pinned her down the bed, and started tickling her.

"Aiyo, Tabi! Tabi! Stop! I'm taking it back!" She said, laughing all the way.

"Raaaaahh, noooo!"

Until the door bell rang. "Omo." Bommie said, and we stopped. "She's here." I looked at her with fright in my eyes.

 

 
"Omona! Unnie's here!" Bom said in a panicking tone.
 
"W-wait! I need to prepare first!" I was startled by my noona, and it rose up when she called out my name. I got up from the bed, and helped Bom stand up.
 
"Seunghyun-ah! Open the door! Don't make me open it myself!" Hye Yoon noona screamed.
 
"Right. Guess we have no choice, huh?" I turned my head to Bom, and she nodded back, and I headed towards the front door. 
 
"Annyeong noona." I said as I opened the door in front of me.
 
"Oh my brother! Where's Bommie?" Hye yoon noona squealed delighfully and pushed me away to go near Bom.
 
"Aish...you never change." I whispered to myself.
 
"Oh my, Bom! You look so pretty even if you just came out of the bed, you beauty!" Hye yoon's hands touching Bom's hair, face like a mother. Her eyes were sparkling at the sight of that goddess-like alien.
 
"T-thank you." The doll-eyed alien stood still. Not knowing how to react on my crazy noona.
 
"Noona! Stop harrasing Bom!" I protested, glancing in awe. It felt nice to actually see noona treating Bom like her young sister.
 
"Jealous already, you freakazoid? I'm not even starting." Sticking her tongue out.
 
"Whatever, monstrous noona."
 
"Oh, Bommie. I want you to come to the mall with me. You have a perfect doll-like body. All the clothes in there will probably fit you. Including that pretty face." Hye yoon giggled. "So, Bom is like her Barbie doll now, hm?" I thought to myself.
 
"M-mwo? I'm shy, and I don't know much about....clothes?" Bom took a quick glance on me.
 
"Noona. Quit stressing her out." I shook my head.
 
"Don't worry. Bom will be just fine. You shouldn't waste this opportunity. Many girls would die to have this kind of body and face. I envy her myself." Hye yoon spoke, with raised eyebrows. "And you don't have to worry about anything since you're coming with us. My treat!"
 
"Huh? Feeling a little rich today, hm?" I furrowed my brows.
 
"I always am." She crossed her arms. "Oh, let's get you ready to the mall. Take a bath now, my precious Bommie." She pushed Bom gently to the bathroom. "Don't be so awkward around me, I won't bite ya or anything." Putting her thumb up and closing the door. Hye yoon gazed around the living room, and mouthed, "Something's changed a bit."
 
"Huh? Really? What is it then?" I hissed defensively.
 
"You. Already done with that fortune-teller thing, are we T.O.P?" She smugged. "And does BigBang know?"
 
"Of course they do. They discovered it earlier than you did."
 
"Pfft. You're the oldest one but you're the weakest when it comes to girls. So, how's your heart for that Minah? I'm pretty sure you're done with it. It's been years." She puffed her chest and folded her arms.
 
"Yah! Quit it about girls, already. It's not my fault Dara noona liked Youngbae so much that she made her own way to have him. And as for Chaerin and Jiyong, it's a leader thing. Minzy and Daesung 's bestfriend-turned-lovers story isn't my fault either." I frowned slightly as I exclaimed.
 
"I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm just saying that you're finally done with your destiny, fortune-teller and Minah stuff. You don't deserve Minah anyway. And pretty much with Seungri, he's the chick-magnet. What ya say?" She piped up.
 
"If I dated a girl before I met Bom, you wouldn't have met her. You should thank those fortune-teller destiny." I gave her a flashing glare.
 
"Isn't that right? Finally, you've done something that I'll approve on!" She clapped sarcasticly. "But I really like Bom for you. The first time I saw her, I knew she was good for you. Have you met her family yet? They're probably so beautiful, so dazzling that they sparkle. Look at the genes!" She squealed.
 
"You really have your vote on Bom?" 
 
"Yeah. I have this special feeling towards her. It's like, I feel so happy seeing you with her. If you were on the K-pop industry, I'd totally ship you both. And I will be all like, "TOPBOM ALL THE WAY, ES." 'cause I seriously want both of you together. Oh, my fangirl blood." She grinned.

 

"You should really take meds on how to calm yourself down." I chuckled.
 
"Well, I'm just saying. So don't disappoint me. I want to see Bom and you at the altar, and I'll choose Bom's wedding dress, and I'll look for some gorgeous wedding planner and it will look like a fairytale wedding." 
 
"Aish, we're not even in a relationship yet, but your imagination already made it that far." I scratched my head. "But, will it be?" I wondered bitterly.
 
10 minutes have passed and the bathroom's door opened. Hye yoon noticed Bom as she was heading her way out from the bathroom, but Hye yoon held grasp on Bom's hand and lead her to my room, and I followed them just in case my sister ask unecessary questions.
 
"Where are your clothes, Bom? And you, Seunghyun. Get out! y."
 
"Aish, I just wanna see what you're gonna make her wear." I explained.
 
"Oh! I brought an extra dress right here. You wear it!" She said gleefully as she opened her bag to grab the clothes. "Now you, get out!" And I did as told.
 
I sat on the couch at waiting for them to finish, I placed my hand on my temples.
 
"Is it Bom? The fortune-teller...was she talking about Bom?" I thought to myself.

 

I heard a door open, and foot steps making its way near me.
 
"Seunghyun! Your girlfriend's ready!" Hye yoon squealed. I turned my head to face them.
 
"Uhwah..." That's the only word that escaped my mouth.
 
 
"There you have it, a living doll for Seunghyun." My sister giggled, and I stood up quickly.
 
"Y-you're very pretty." I glanced at her from head to toe. She really is a living doll, 100 times better than the usual doll I see. 
 
"It's your time to look presentable, Seunghyun." She grinned, pointing her index finger to the bathroom door.
 
"Arraso, I know what you want." I raised my hands.
 
Author's POV.
 
They went to countless stores, and like what Hye Yoon said. All the clothes fit Bom's doll-like figure. She almost bought all the stuff she saw for Bom. She merely forgot about herself since she was so fond of Bom. She actually wanted a little sister. Maybe Bom took the place.
 
"Aigoo, unnie. You bought a lot." Bom murmured uncertainly.
 
"These? It's all for you." Hye yoon replied simply.
 
"M-mwo? No, I can't accept all those. I have to give you something in exchange." Bom raised her palms up.
 
"Hmmm. I like you that's why, well. If you want to give me something..." Hye Yoon placed her lips near Bom's ears and whispered, "Please take care of Seunghyun and love him with all your heart. Always make him happy." Making a thumbs up.
 
"Arraso, unnie."
 
"Promise?"
 
"Promise!" Bom smiled and nodded, just as Seunghyun came back from a shop.
 
"Let's eat. My crocodile's eating up my insides already." Seunghyun groaned.
 
"Where to, Bom?" Hye yoon turned to Bom and asked.
 
"Anywhere you want." She said, scanning the place.
 
"How about some yanggaeng!?" Seunghyun squealed like a kid.
 
"Aish, alien!" Bom sticked her tongue out.
 
"What did you say Bommie?! Wait 'til I get a hold of you again!"
 
"I said you're an alien. A-L-I-E-N. Hm! Alien who eats a lot."
 
"Yah! You eat a lot, too!" Seunghyun exclaimed.
 
"At least not as much as you do." She teased.
 
"That's it!" Seunghyun's arms s around Bom's waist and he hugged her tightly.
 
"Can't breathe!" Bom protested.
 
"You're so cute, you two aliens." Hye yoon giggled.
 
"Not until you take it back! Say it out loud that you're an alien who eats a lot." Seunghyun ordered.
 
"No." Bom was struggling, but was laughing at the same time.
 
"Is that so? How about I tickle you, hm?" Seunghyun's lips formed  smug.
 
"A-ani! I will say it. I'M AN ALIEN WHO EATS A LOT."
 
"You really are an alien, you...being!" Seunghyun chuckled as he removed his arms around Bom.
 
"Done with your lovey-dovey moment already? Let's eat." Hye yoon giggled. "Umma and appa would be so glad to see both of you." She added.
 
 
...The day went by fast, and they were all tired out. Hye yoon didn't company them back to Seunghyun's place since she was already sleepy. They spent almost 12 hours in the mall.
 
"Bommie, are we gonna sleep together again?" Seunghyun mouthed.
 
"Ne. I don't wanna sleep alone." She pouted.
 
"Arraso, you cute alien. You always use your cuteness against me." His strong gaze met Bom's.

"Aish, I wanna sleep already. Can I?" 
 
"Sure. Goodnight, Bommie. Sleepwell."
 
"Goodnight Tabi!" Just as Bom was on her way to the bed, she headed back to where Tabi is and kissed him on his cheek. "Sweetdreams!" 
 
"Sweetdreams too..." He smiled and touched his cheek.
 
-----
Author's note;
Yeorobun! Here's an update. Hye yoon really ships TOPBOM so much, and that's a good thing. Next chapter will be Bom's meeting with CL, Dara and Minzy. She'll come to Seunghyun's school. How?! This will be exciting!
And I have a very special announcement! My bestfriend is going to make a Manga/Comic using my storyline, and using the characters. She's trying her best to make their faces look close them. I'll be posting it, and we're planning to publish it.
 
What you think? Send me replies, I love them.
 
cherista6: He made Bom upset. Poor Bommie.
bomina: I'm so glad! Sorry for the late updates, though. Hehe. Keep readin'! <3
 
MUCH LOVE FROM BINGUSPRING.