With you.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

heysarang: Aigoo, thank you sweetie. :">

 

 

Day 2 part 2.

 

TOP's POV.

"Uhn, I'm stuffed. Thanks to you Bommie." I gave her a pat on the head.

"Really? It will be my pleasure to cook for you everyday." She smiled.

"Well, tomorrow will be Saturday. I have no classes. Teach me how to cook so I can cook for you too, arraso?"

"Sure, Tabi-ah. But your fridge is empty."

"Oh, aish. Well, let's go to the market tomorrow morning."

"Arraso. I'll clean this up."

"Sure, I'll ready your bed." 

 

I walked towards my room, I'll be sleeping on the guest room now. I can't let her sleep beside me. I'm still a man and I have...you know. So, yeah. I grabbed a set of bed and pillow sheets and placed them on my bed and pillows. I also grabbed a blanket for myself. I carried a pillow and headed to my guest room. "That should do it." I went back to the kitchen to check on Bommie. She's done with the cleaning too. While I was watching her, my landline phone suddenly rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"My Seunghyun! Its me, your umma." My mom said, with a cheerful tone.

"Ah! Umma. I missed you. How's appa?"

"He's doing fine. We're doing fine. How about you? Got a girlfriend already?"

"Aniyo, umma. You should be asking me about school, you know?" I shook my head.

"Seunghyun, you're in college already. You should be looking for a girl already."

"We'll get there, umma. Don't worry about me."

"If you say so. And when sembreak comes, visit us here okay?"

"Sure, umma. Well, I gotta go do my chores now. Let's talk again next time."

"Okay Seunghyun. Be careful always. We love you."

"I love you too, umma. And tell appa too." And I hang it up.

 

When I turned around, Bom has been giggling since the call ended. "Yah, Bommie. What's with you?" I smiled at her. "You're sweet, Tabi-ah. I can tell." She walked towards me, pinching my cheeks. I held her on both shoulders. "How? Tell me. Come ooooon~" She giggled and smiled at me. "Tabi-ah. At your age, boys will barely do sweet talks with their umma or appa." She gave me that eye smile and headed to the living room and she switched the television on. I followed her and sat beside her.

 

"How about you? Your parents?"

"They're in Quibilla. They were against this idea. I know because they care about me, but...nevermind." She looked down.

 

Bom's POV.

"I can't be weak infront of Tabi." I thought. "Excuse me." I stood up, turned my back and headed towards his bedroom. I could hear his footsteps following me. The door swung open and Tabi went near me.

 

"I knew you would be crying in here. Bommie, don't cry." He wiped my tears, he pulled me up against his body.

"I know you miss them. And, you sacrificed it for me. Who wouldn't appreciate that? I've never met such a girl."

"Because I'm an alien, Tabi. I know."

He chuckled. "Ani, Bommie. You can be really stubborn you know?"

"I'm not, Tabi-ah!" I looked up to him.

After patting me on the head he whispered in my ears. "It's alright. When I left for Seoul, I always cried at night too."

"Ehh?" I was astounded to hear that.

 

He then pulled away from the hug and went back to the living room. "Aren't you coming with me?" He asked me. I quickly followed him and I hugged him from behind. "Thank you Tabi-ah." He moved my arms and turned his body to face me. "Thank you too, Bommie." He hugged me again. Omo! Does he love me already? Ani. Bommie's wishful thinking, you may call it that.

 

 

We cleaned ourselves and Tabi let me borrow some of his clothes since I don't have any yet. He told me that I will be sleeping in his room and he'll be in the guest room. I laid my head on the pillow and hugged a pony stuffed toy I saw placed on his bedside table.

 

"Goodnight Bommie. Sleepwell, hm?" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Tabi-ah." I snuggled onto the stuffed toy and closed my eyes.

 

I hear the light switch turned off and the door closed. It has been an hour and I can't get to sleep. Is it because Tabi is not beside me? But I can sleep perfectly fine alone back at my home planet. I feel lonely, though. A little alien away from home. I can't take it! I want Tabi beside me.

 

I walked towards the door and headed to the guest room. I knocked, nobody answered so I opened the door. And I saw Tabi sleeping soundly hugging a rabbit stuffed toy. He's so cute. I walked towards his bed and sat on the edge of the bed. I caressed his face, and bam! He woke up.

 

"Omo, T-tabi. Mworago." I pulled my hand away from his face.

"B-bommie? What are you doing here?"

"Tabi...I...I c-can't sleep...alone." My voice was shaking. I feel embarrassed to bother him in his sleep.

"Eh? S-so you w-want to sleep b-beside me?"

I nodded and looked down. "We can sleep in your room if you want to."

"Oh, sure. B-but won't you feel a-awkward?"

"Well, I do but I can manage. I feel safer with you anyway, Tabi-ah." He blushed, I did see him blushed by what I said!

"Well, let's go."

 

Tabi stood up and held my hand. We walked back to his bedroom. Wemlaid our tired bodies in his soft bed. "Sorry pony stuffy, but I guess I already have a Tabi bear to sleep with." I said, while placingnit back to the bedside table. "You adorable alien." He said as he pinched my cheeks. "Goodnight Bommie, sleep now okay?" He kissed my forehead. "Arraso, Tabi-ah. You too." I closed my eyes and hugged him tight as I fell asleep.

 

 

Day 3 teaser.

 

Author's POV.

Seunghyun was sleeping soundly. Little did he know that Bom has been staring at him for almost an hour, watching him in his peaceful and deep sleep. Seunghyun groaned and opened his eyes, he saw Bommie smiling at him. "B-bommie? You're awake?" He asked, with his eyes open. "Ne. I've been staring at you for almost an hour Tabi-ah. You look adorable even sleeping." Bommie's words made Seunghyun's cheeks flustered red. "Let's get up." Seunghyun asked, moving away Bommie's arms around him. They both headed inside the bathroom to wash their faces and brushed their teeth.


"Bommie, you may take a bath first." Seunghyun told her, making his way out of the bathroom.

"Ah, Tabi. My...clothes?" Bommie asked.

"I have a hoodie here. And, you can wear this boxers for awhile. I'll buy you undergarments and clothes later." Seunghyun grabbed his hoodie and boxers in his cabinet and placed it on his bed.

"Arraso." She nodded and closed the door.

 

Seunghyun left his bedroom and headed to the kitchen to check his fridge. "Leftovers...right." He thought to himself. He opened his cupboard and opened it to see packed noodles. "I'm useless. Well, I guess we'll have to eat outside." He went to the living room and dropped himself in the sofa, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "I guess I have to get used to this. Its only for 25 days, right?" He closed his eyes. "But...there's a possibility that I'll fall for her." He sighed. "Whatever. Let's just see what will happen." His thoughts were interrupted by Bommie's call.


"Tabi-ah! I`m done. Its your turn."

"Right. I'm coming." He ran inside his room to head to the bathroom. He saw Bom in his hoodie. Revealing her porcelain and long legs.

"Here, your towel." Bom stretched her hands out to Seunghyun, giving him his towel.

"R-right. I'll j-just, yeah. L-later!" Seunghyun quickly went inside his bathroom.

 

"She's blowing my mind!" Seunghyun thought. "No! No Seunghyun. No erted thoughts." Bom knocked, she was bothered by Seunghyun's whispers. "Tabi-ah! Are you okay?" She asked. "Ne. I`m fine."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Omo, yeorobun! Sorry for the delayed update. ;n; I'm getting ready for school days. And, here's just a teaser for the third day and the sequel of Day 2. I'll be posting Day 3 soon. Maybe later? If you're lucky! Lol, jk. Til next time. Oh, and just a bit of Day 3, BigBang will be meeting Bommie and Seunghyun will cook for them. ♥