Upside down.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Bungsky_: I knowwww. Very cute indeed. >w<'

hellokimchi: Kkk~ The first human food Tabi introduced to her. LOL~ ♥

justephoy: Aigoo. Well, her confessions will lead to unecessary events. It'll have some...hardships too. You know. o-o'

angelin: Mhm, well just the thought of having a "real alien" in the scene but the plot is my idea. :3

 

 

DAY 2.

 

Seunghyun's POV.

 

I woke up early this morning. Much to my surprise, Bom was clinging on me. I didn't bother waking her up, I know she got tired from helping me with my school works yesterday. But when I tried removing her arms around me, she suddenly opened her eyes. "Oh, Bom! I`m sorry I woke you up. You can sleep again." She rubbed her eyes and got up, placing her face close to mine. "Ani, Tabi-ah. Its okay. You're going to school today, ne?" I nodded, and she stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

 

"Tabi-ah! You can take a bath now, I'll help you get ready." Bom said loudly, making it enough for me to hear it. I followed what she said. I grabbed my towel, removed my pajamas and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. As I was there, thoughts clouded up my mind again. "An Alien, coming to Earth from another planet just to make me fall for her? That's pretty odd, though I find it sweet." I smiled, but I also thought about the consequences this might bring me to. "If we get married, will there be an Alien invasion? Oh no." I shook my head out of frustration. I don't know what to do actually. I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my pants. I put it in, next my polo. I went out of my room and checked Bom in the kitchen. Something smells good, she's cooking? When she noticed me walking towards her, she turned her head to look at me. Her eyes focused on my polo. She walked towards.

 

"Tabi-ah. Your polo is unproperly buttoned." She said while helping me putting on the buttons.

"Oh, I didn't notice. Thanks Bommie." I smiled. "By the way, what's that you're cooking?" I pointed to the stove by pouting my lips.

"Gwenchana. Oh, this is Daeji bulgogi. I used your laptop and searched some recipes I can cook. I used some leftovers to make this."

"Ohhh, that looks delicious."

"Really? I'll prepare now!" She giggled while she grabbed two plates from the small cabinet.

"Yah, Bommie. Let me help you."

"Thanks Tabi." She gave me that bright smile. Its nice to see such sight in the morning.

 

I helped her in setting the table. She's the only girl who cooked for me. Well, I remembered when Daesung tried cooking. It was delicious but my kitchen became a mess. Aish, that Daesung-ssi. Its really nice to have her, but...I don't know. How will I know if it's love that I feel? Aiyoo, not now. I still have 24 days to discover it. We ate our breakfast together. I complimented her, she was really glad when I did that. She's really bubbly, I can't help but smile when she's around. She gives life to this house. But I still have this feeling of worry in me. Argh, I don't know!

 

"Bommie. I'll be away until 4pm, arraso? Don't let anyone in except me. Lock the door. I'll be bringing my keys. If something happens, call me."

"Arraso, Tabi-ah. I'll contact you with this." She pointed to the stone on her forehead.

"Will that work?"

"Let's try."

 

She held onto my hand, and she closed her eyes. The stone started to glow. She was talking to me on her mind through the stone, I can respond to her by holding onto my forehead and whispering. This is amazing. She let go, and smiled.


"I guess its okay now."

"Yes. Remember what I told you, Bommie."

"Arraso. I'll be good."

 

As I walked to the front door, Bom followed me. Before I stepped out, she grabbed my hand and leaned close to my face. Kissing my cheeks. "Be careful, Tabi-ah! And, can you buy me some corn?" She looked down, she looked shy by asking that favor. I patted her head. "Sure, Bommie. Is that all? I'll buy you some corn everytime before I go home, okay?" I told her. "Thank you. Omo, Tabi. I made something for you. Here." She went back into the kitchen and grabbed a lunchbox. "Omo, this is so nice of you. Thanks. And, I gotta go. Might be late for school. See you later, Bommie." I ran out quickly. She smiled as her eyes followed me until she lost sight of me.

 

~♥

 

When I got there, Seungri grabbed my arm. Dragging me to the school pool. "Yah. Trying to get a early this morning, Seungri?" I pulled my arm from his grip. "Ani. But this girl there, I really find her irresistable. See? That, and that too! And that!" He pin pointed 5 girls. "Seungri, you find THEM irresistable." I shrugged and walked my way upstairs. I made it early today. When I stepped inside my room, Yoobin quickly clinged onto me, I almost lost my balance.


"Yah, Yoobin. Would you stop doing that?"

"Ani. I'm just being sweet to you." She pouted.

"Aish, you're not gonna get anywhere with that pouting. Get off."

"Oppa! Why aren't you interested with me? Am I ugly?!"

"Tss. I don't have time for fun and games, Yoobin."

"Do you have a girlfriend already, huh? Tell me!" She stomped her feet.

I cleared my throat. "A-ani. But my heart is already reserved for someone else."

"I won't give up on you, Oppa. I won't stop."

"Do whatever you want. I won't fall for you anyway."

 

She stomped her feet again. Acting like a spoiled brat. I made my way to my seat. And yeah, Daesung is sleeping on his desk.  That's what he's always doing even if the professor is here. Jiyong and Taeyang are probably late again. I wonder how Bom is.

 

~♥

Phew! I`m starving. I already miss Bom's food. 'Oh, wait. She made something for me. I guess I won't buy lunch today." I grabbed the lunch box and went to the cafeteria with the boys.


"Hyung, is that a lunchbox?" Daesung asked.

"Ne, why?"

"You cooked for youself?" Seungri added, trying to hold his laughter. I opened it.

 

"HAHAHAHA! HYUNG! I didn't know you can do cute bento boxes! How manly!" Jiyong and the boys bursted with laughter.

"Yah, shut up! Bom made this for me!" I was surprised myself by uttering her name.

"Hohoho, looks like our hyung found himself a girlfriend." Youngbae teased.

"Ani. She's...she's not my girlfriend."

"Well, what? Wife? Maid? Come on, spit it out." Jiyong raised his eyebrow on me.

"Its...its hard to explain! I'll introduce you to her next time." I shook my head.

"Careful, hyung. Better make sure I won't get attracted to her or I'll steal her from ya." Seungri teased.

"Shut up, maknae. Let me eat." I started munching. They're delicious!

"Shut up, maknae. Let me eat these three little pigs!" Daesung tried to imitate me and they all bursted out laughed.

"Geez, whatever." I ignored them and continued eating.

 

When we're done, the bell rang immediately and we made our way back to our room. I really enjoyed my lunch today.

 

~ ♥

Dismissal. I gotta go home fast. I need to make sure Bommie's fine. Before I can make my way out of the room, they all went behind me.

 

"Aren't you gonna introduce us to your girl today, hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Ani. I need to go home now, she's waiting for me already." I said, trying to break free from them.

"Aing, why nooooot?" Daesung pouted.

"Aish. Arraso, tommorow! I need to go now!" When they heard me said it, they let go of me.

 

Finally, I'm free! I walked my way home and I stopped by a supermarket to buy Bom some corn. I didn't stay long, I needed to go home and make sure she's doing well. I ran my way home. When I reached my apartment, I was catching my breath. I grabbed my keys inside my pocket and unlocked the door.

 

"Bommie, I`m home!" I said while removing my shoes.

"Tabi-ah!" She hugged onto me. "I've been waiting for you. I feel so lonely here."

"No need to worry, I`m here. Annnddd, I bought you some corn that you asked for." I showed her the plastic bag.

"Aigoo. Thank you Tabi-ah! I cooked something for you too and I cleaned your bedroom too."

"Aing, Bommie. You don't have to do that. You'll get yourself very tired."

"Ani, its fine with me. I`ll only get bored if I only sit here."

"But, if you don't want to do it, its fine with me, arraso?"

"Don't worry about it, Tabi-ah. Its my pleasure." She smiled at me and grabbed the plastic bag from my hand and placed it on the kitchen table.

"Uh-wah. The table is set already?" I sat down.

"Ne. Let's eat?" 

"Ne."

 

Another day spent with this adorable alien. There's not way I won't fall for her but...I don't know whether its really love or I just find her attractive, or is it pity? She needs true love from me, not just any love. True love. Aigoo, I don't know. But I don't want her to be in trouble just because of me. I wouldn't want that.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo. The bento box is cute, ne? Bommie is really adorable. =w=" Tabi, how can you not love her? She's beautiful inside and out. Come on! D:<