Discoveries.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Author's POV.

 

Seunghyun and Bom reached the marketplace. With all the colorful stuffs being sold, Bom couldn't help but be amazed. She has never saw anything like that before. She ran onto a Mochi ice cream store, grabbing Seunghyun with her.

 

"Tabi-ah. This looks nice. Let's grab some." Bom opened the sliding cover open.

"Ani, Bommie. They'll get one for us, arraso? Stay here." Seunghyun stopped Bom from opening the cover any further. The lady at the store was surprised at Bom, too.

"Here you go, sir." She gave it to Seunghyun. Seunghyun paid for it, and they sat on an umbrella table.

"Yah, Tabi-ah. What did you give her?" Bom pouted, while eating.

"Oh, that's money. We pay for the things we buy. Don't you do that?"

"Oh, buy. We do tradings, you know?" Bom explained. Looking excited.

"Really? What sort of items?" Seunghyun asked her, rubbing his chin.

"Like, things we did ourselves, house items, or we work for it."

"That's tough, huh?"

"Not really. We're used to that." She smiled.

 

Seunghyun and Bom roamed around the market. Seunghyun bought some spices, food ingredients that Bom requested. And, before they forget everything. They went to a clothing store for Bom, since she's borrowing Seunghyun's clothes.

 

"Yah, Bommie. Choose any clothing you want."

"Tabi-ah. I want you to help me choose." Bom dragged Seunghyun.

"You know, you'll always look good in any outfit." Seunghyun shyly told her, and smiled to her.

"Jeongmal?"

"D-deh. Honest." With Seunghyun's one had on air.

"Omo, Tabi-ah. These." She showed Seunghyun the clothes that she picked.

"Okay, there's the dressing room. Try them out." He led her to the dressing room and sat on the couch.

 

Bom tried different outfits, and Seunghyun can't agree more that all of the outfits looked good on her doll-like structure. He was stunned how she can look cute and y at the same time with no efforts at all. Until he came through the thought that Bom isn't wearing any undergarments. "Oh...damn." He placed his palm over his temples. "I think we should stop by the nearby undergarment shop after this." He whispered to himself, barely blushing by his thoughts. He was interrupted when Bom poked him.

 

"Tabi-ah. I'm done. What should I choose?" She asked.

"Let's pay all those. They all look good on you."

"M-mwo? But they're too many."

"No, that's only a few of them for you to wear everyday." He gave her a pat on the head.

"Well, arraso."

"Oh, and Bom. Let's stop by an undergarment shop after this." He leaned closer to her and whispered.

"Arraso. What does undergarment shops have?" She mumbled aloud. While Seunghyun doing hand motions for her to keep quiet.

"Ani, Bommie!" The saleslady giggled.

 

After paying everything, they headed to the garment shop. Seunghyun felt a bit awkward since it's a lady's undergarment shop. And, being a guy, it's normal. But Bom is an alien to these things, he had to assist her.

 

"Bommie. This is a bra. You put this here, on those two plumps." He instructed, unable to notice that he was placing the bra on his chest. "Ahh!" But..guys don't need this.

"Ohhh, deh. How about this?" She took a .

"Oh, this. Here."

"Deh. I understand. But Tabi-ah, why does this one have a thinner back portion?"

"That's....that's for something else." His face turned red.

"Mmmm. Choosing time!" Bom announced, grabbing garments that fit her. "Tabi-ah, I'm done."

"D-deh. Let me see them."

 

They paid for it, and went out. While walking, Seunghyun heard his phone rang. They stopped, and he grabbed his phone inside his pocket. "4 messages, huh?"

 

From: Daesung-ah.

Hyuuuuuuuuung!~ You're gonna introduce us to your girl today, ne? We'll be there in 12:00noon! So excited. MWAHAHAA, be prepared! ヾ(☆▽☆)

From: Jiyong

Better get your up or we'll barge in. Remember you promise yesterday? 

From: Seung-ssi.

Kekeke, mind if we in? I'm so excited to meet her. You know how much I love noonas, aight? \( `.∀´)/

From: Youngbae

Hey, promise me that you're not gonna cook lunch for us. I'll just bring some ramen noodles, kay? Or the girl you have with you can cook for us, I won't mind. (ノ*゜▽゜*)

 

"Oh, damn it." He mumbled to himself. Making a "tsk" sound.

"Mworago, Tabi-ah?"

"I-I forgot, my friends are coming over, we better hurry. It's 10:25am already." And then walked their way home in a hurry.

 

♥~

"Bommie, we have to cook for those guys. I'm sure that they didn't eat breakfast again because they'll put on all their might in eating here." Seunghyun was almost panicking. "And remember one thing, don't tell them that you're from Quibilla or anything. Tell that that you're..."

 

"Hm? Your?" Bom asked, titling her head.

"You're my.....girlfriend. That my parents arranged me into marrying you, arraso?" He said, making himself blush.

"Uhh, arraso, Tabi-ah."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

OMO, DAY 3 and Seunghyun asked Bom to tell BigBang that she's his girlfriend. What would their reaction be? Sorry for the lousy and late updates I'm giving. T^T I'm just busy. Mianhe~