Bommie?

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 5. 

1:30am at the hospital.

 

TOP's POV.

 

"Umma, take care of youself okay? Don't tire yourself too much.

"I'm fine sweetheart." My mom said in relief.

"You have a noona right here, Seunghyun. Take note of that."

"Well, take care of her well, aight, noona?" I assured that she will, I was really worried.

"Don't worry, you Mama's boy. You never change."

"Aish! Quit it!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh, kids. You're wrecking the peace in here." Our father said between our childish fight, and we all laughed.

"You're still the kids I've been with since I was young." My mom said, she was indeed smiling at the sight of the whole family.

 

~*~

 

Umma was taking a nap. It was already 4:30am. I wonder how Bom is doing? I wasn't able to cite reminders. She must be doing fine. She must be asleep by now, or watching a movie.

 

"Omo! Wait!" I was surprise by the sudden thought of how scared Bom was after the movie.

"Yah! Be quiet! I'm sleeping." My sister complained.

"I gotta go now! I'm in a hurry. Tell umma and appa that I'll just visit here again, arraso?" I was about to run to the door but my sister grabbed my arm.

"Well, well, well, looks like our Seunghyun forgot his date with his girlfriend. Is that it?" She teased.

"A..ani! Let me go!"

"Listen Seunghyun, you better tell me who she is, or show her to me, arraso?!"

"Yah! I'll deal with you next time!" Phew, at last. I got out of that creep.

 

I hurriedly went out of the hospital and rode a taxi. I wasn't able to drive myself because I was panicking. "Bom...geez! How could I forget?!" I face palmed myself. Now it's Bom I'm worried about.

 

~*~

 

Bom's POV.

I was so scared that even my dreams were nightmares. I couldn't sleep. I decided not to, for it will scare me more.

"Tabi...come back, please..." I whispered, letting my tears flow over my cheeks.

I closed my eyes, thinking of happy thoughts and I hug my stuffed toy tightly. I'm still inside the closet, afraid to open my eyes. Until, I heard someone open the front door. I thought it was Tabi, but he banged the door. Tabi never does that. I heard its foot steps. No words said, but he was running around the house, I can tell by the sound of his steps. I was so scared, that I cried harder. My nervousness grew when I heard the door to the bedroom opened. He opened it slightly. Taking paces towards the closet. I closed my eyes and hugged onto my stuffed toy tighter than ever. I heard the mysterious guy panting. I was crying, but I tried to not make any sound.

The door of the closet suddenly opened.


"No! Please don't hurt me! Please! I beg you!" I shouted, still closing my eyes. Crying and hugging the stuffed toy.

"B-Bommie? It's me, Tabi." His husky voice, the one I'm longing to hear.

"T-tabi..? Tabi!" I quickly grabbed onto him.

"Shhhh, I'm sorry Bommie. I'm so sorry." He kissed my forehead.

"Don't leave me again at night, Tabi. Please? I was so scared, I couldn't sleep because when I do, I get nightmares. I heard creepy sounds from outside. I was so scared, Tabi!" I cried in his arms, letting my feelings out.

"Shhh, don't cry now. I'm already here. I'm sorry Bommie. I'll never leave you again, I promise."

"Tabi, is your umma fine?" I asked.

"Yes, she is. She will be. I will introduce you to them once....uhmm..that...once I fall for you, arraso?"

"Arraso, Tabi-ah."

 

I was a bit disappointed. Knowing that he's not inlove with me yet. But it's only been 5 days. I still have twenty. Everything will be fine. He promised me that he will not leave me anymore, I have nothing to worry now.

 

~*~

 

"Bommie, let's get to sleep, shall we?"

"Deh." I laid my head, it felt so nice to be able to sleep peacefully.

"Don't I get a hug?" Tabi's words got me blushing hard.

"Of course you will. Come close to me, Tabi."

"Goodnight, Bommie. Sleepwell." He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Tabi-ah. I love you..." And we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the whole day 5. Days 5 is just a normal day between them, except what happened to Bommie inside the closet. Poor Bommie. TT TT Welp! Short update! Day 6 will be...hm? Seunghyun's sister meeting Bommie? That will be a blast!  Stay tuned!

Inbox!~

xxDorkie: Yeah, Mrs. Choi is gonna be fine! <3 Omo, thank you! And I love you too for the comments! Kkk~

cikjue_2688: It's okay, I really enjoy comments like those. <333 Thankyou!

sooyoung_05: Thank you for subscribing! I love you! *><*