Awkward auras.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 8.

 

Seunghyun's POV.

 

Yesterday was really awkward. My house was filled with silence and cricket effects. (Yes, you know that sound?) And because of that, she was introduced to internet. I saw her last night looking through a couple of pictures of tourist spots. The pictures of it made her smile a lot, but I knew she felt awkward when she saw me looking at her.

 

"Uhmm...Tabi. Can we go to these places next time? If that's...that's okay with you." Bom asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, looking through the picture that she wanted to visit. I can feel her shivering.

 

I decided to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat, but actually I was just trying to break the awkwardness around us. Then I heard our landline telephone rang. I was on my way to the living room to get it, but Bommie's already there.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She said, matching with her cute tone.

"Ah, ne. Tabi-ah's here. I'm his...." Before she could even say a word, I quickly grabbed the phone from her hands.

"Yah, who's this?"

"Seunghyun? Is it really you?!" A girl on the other line said cheerfully.

"Neh. Who are you? Come on answer me." I said in confusion.

"Guess who? Your childhood sweetheart's almost back to Korea." She said, with a flirtatious tone.

 

After hearing that, it came to my senses that it was Minah. My childhood bestfriend, my first crush, the first girl who broke my fragile innocent heart. No, it can't be...especially having Bom with me. Aish!

 

"Yah, Binguuuu! Wait for me, arraso? And who's that girl who answered the call?"

"Oh, she's...she's my housekeeper." I lied. I saw Bom's shocked face. She knew I was talking about her.

"Hmm, I see. Well, Binguuu! I miss you so much! I'll be back soon, kay? Lovelots!"

"Deh...likewise." And then I dropped the call.

 

Bommie looked down at me, looking very disappointed about it. Calling someone that loves you a "housekeeper". "Oh God, how stupid can I get?!" I thought to myself. First, the kiss, now this? Aish! "B-Bommie-yah." I tried to grab her hand, but she pushed me away. "Gwenchanha Tabi-ah, y-you don't have to explain." I can hear her quiet sobs. God, I made her cry! Ottoke?! And just like that, she ran inside the guest room. She was indeed upset about what I did. She's embarrassed. Argh! Choi Seunghyun, you stupid bastard!

 

I was almost panicking. Not literally, but my heart was pounding. Seeing her upset like that for the first time, I was..I was really scared. I don't know what to do! I grabbed my iPhone and dialled Youngbae's number, knowing that he's used to having arguments with Dara. He can help me resolve this.

 

"Ring....ring....ring...."

"Yeoboseyo, hyung? Wazzap?" He mouthed.

"Youngbae, you need to help me!"

"Mwo? Calm down, hyung! What happened?"

"It's...its a long story. Can you come over? Can you bring Seung-sii with you? Please. I'm begging you."

"Yah, hyung! You're starting to make me feel uncomfortable, get a hold of yourself!"

"But this is really urgent. Please, please!"

"Fine, fine. Just stay there, hyung! Don't move, we're coming."

"Arraso, be fast."

 

Youngbae ended the call. When our conversation ended, my worries got worse. I walked towards the guest rrom, and knocked, I wanted to talk to her but I don't know how alien like her react to depression.

 

"Knock knock knock..."

"Bommie? P-please...talk to me." I tried to console her through the doors separating us.

"I'm fine, Tabi-ah. Just...just go. You can talk to her again." I can hear her sniffs, she was crying hard. She was trying to supress the sound of it.

"Bommie, please. It was a misunderstanding. Open the door." I knocked continously.

"Just...just go Tabi. I'll be fine soon."

"Bommie..."

 

I did what she told me to do. I went to the living room, walking back and forth. "Youngbae...Seungri..where are you guys?!" I was tugging at my hair. I was really frustrated. Then I heard a car's engine from my front gate. Finally!

 

"Hyung! The gates wouldn't open by themselves." Youngbae shouted from his car.

"Ya-yah! I'll be there!" I ran quickly outside my apartment and opened the gate for them, I was rubbing my palms together as they park the car.

"Hyung, what happened? Why so tensed?" Seungri asked as he went out of the car.

"Seungri, Youngbae! Minah's back!"

 

I saw their eyes widened. They know her, Minah. They never talked about her in my presence since I told them to do so. Big Bang knew what I've gone through in her hands. And I've got to admit that I'm still somehow head over heels. Maybe she was the reason I never had a girlfriend. But...what about Bom? What about her? Aish. This made things worse!

 

Flashback

I was at Han River, holding 3 red roses. Waiting for Minah to arrive. I was 12 back then, but my love for her was real. She was 16 years old. She's 4 years older than me, but I didn't care. She knew about my feelings, I told her about it countless times.


"Bingu-yah. I'm here!" She waved at me.

"N-noona. I have roses for you."

"Aww, that's sweet of you. Cute dongsaeng."

"D-dongsaeng?" I whispered to myself.

"Hey, Bingu. Can you come with me later?"

"W-where?"

"To the festival later. I really need someone to got there with!"

"Me? Really?!" I asked, to make sure I heard it right.

"Yeah, do you see someone else?"

"Well, sure! My pleasure!"

 

I quickly took a bath, wore my most decent clothing. She actually asked me out! Choi Seunghyun with Minah at the festival. That's dope!

 

Later that night, I looked for her at the festival. I waited for 2 hours, until I noticed a familliar face, there she is! At the Gondola. "Huh? But, who is that guy with her?" I'm starting to get confused, until I saw them kissing. "Is she being harrassed?!" I reacted, and ran towards the gondola exit to wait for them. To my surprise, she was laughing with him. They seem happy.

 

"Oh! Bingu! I guess I didn't need company anymore." She noticed me, then talked to me.

"Wae? What do you mean?" My tears are almost coming out.

"Well, I was trying to make him jealous, but I guess I didn't need some acts. Hehe. Thanks anyway Bingu! Seeya!"

"But, Minah, I thought...you wanted to spend the festival with me?"

"Spend the festival with you? That's...that's funny, Bingu. Why would I?"

"But..."

"No more buts, Bingu. Go home already. It's getting dark. Your mom might be lookin' for her mama's boy." She giggled, and teased me. She embarrassed me infront of a large crowd.


And that was my worst nightmare. To get laughed at like that is just too much.

 

End of flashback.

 

"That's trouble, hyung!" Youngbae panicked.

"I know! That's why I called you both!"

"Where's Bom? Does she know?!" Youngbae asked again. His panicking tone made me furious.

"I guess she does! She's crying in the guest room, I swear I saw her, and I heard her sniffs, her sobs." 

"Yah, hyung. You made her upset."  Seungri said.

"Babo! That was crazy and reckless and.." Youngbae added, but I cut him off.

"Yeah, right. Thanks for the help guys." I said sarcasticly.

"Well, what now, hyung?" They said in unison.

"Please, please help me convince her to talk to me. I really need to explain." I dropped to my knees just so they'd help me.

"Yah, hyung! You really love her don't cha?" And yet, at times like this, Seungri can still tease me.

"Aish! Let's... let's just go!" I said.

 

We headed towards the guest room's door. Youngbae knocked.

"Bommie, can you please come outside and face us?" Youngbae said, using his romantic womanizer tone.

"Aish, babo! Do you think that will help!?" I told him, with veins appearing on my temples.

"What? That works most of the time when it comes to my dear Dara." He explained.

"Whatever..."

"Hyung, you have the keys to this door. You're a one stupid Bingu. Why don't you just open it!" Seungri said, putting his palm on his face.

"But..but..I..."

"Aish, you created this, you fix it. Be a man!" Seungri said, and headed to the kitchen's cupboard to grab the guest room's key. "Here."

"Seung-ssi...I..."

"Go. Make her feel your sincerity."

"Thank you dongsaeng!" I hugged him.

"Yo, all this bromance is makin' me sick." Youngbae said.

"Come on hyung. Stop the drama. We'll leave this to you. Since, we both know that you need privacy for smoochies after this." Seungri teased, making his hand kissing motions.

"Yah! Youuu!"

"Uh-uh. Can't. I helped ya." Seungri held his hands out, making a stop sign.

"Right. Fine then, thanks guys by the way." I thanked them, and pat their heads.

"Hey, who told you that we're leaving? We're just gonna spend the time at the living room." Seungri said, smugging at me.

 

And so they went to the living room. The keys on my hands reached the doorknob. My hands were shaking. I don't know what's behind the door. I've never been with an alien for God's sake! I heard the lock's click. Here it goes...

 

I closed my eyes as I slowly entered the room. To my surprise, I didn't saw anything peculiar. Nor anything scary. Bommie was sleeping on the edge of the bed, she was holding onto a sketchpad. She's probably drawing stuffs to release disappointments. She was sleeping soundly, her eyes were wet and so is the papers on the sketchpad. I carefully removed it from her grasp, and looked through it. Something was written on it.

 

"I got hurt. Really hurt. And sometimes when that happens, something inside me shuts off."

 

"Mwo?! Shuts off?!" I stammered, and quickly shook Bommie's body. "Bommie! Bommie! Please wake up! Don't leave me! Bommie! Wake up! Yaaaaah! Seung-ssi! Youngbae-ah!" I panicked. I've never been so scared in my entire life.

"Hyung! What happened?!" They said in unison.

"Bommie. She's not waking up!"

"Oh no, hyung! Try waking her up, kiss her!" Seungri said, is she making fun of me or is he serious?! "It wouldn't hurt to try hyung!"

"I...Bommie. Please wake up!" My tears were starting to flow. I tried doing what Seungri said, I gently placed my lips on hers. "Bommie, please...wake up. Please..." I whispered, then I heard her groan.

"Huh? What's...what's happening?" Bommie's conscious!

"Bommie! I was so worried about you! I thought you're gone! Please don't do that again. I'm really sorry, Bommie. Forgive me. I won't make you cry anymore." I buried my head on her shoulders. I was crying. I didn't care if they'll tease me. I just don't want to lose her.

"Gwenchanha, Tabi. I'm sorry for making you worried. Uljima." She hugged me tighter.

 

It felt nice, having Bommie around. Am I inlove with her already? I thought to myself.

 

"Okay, some guys need privacy." Seungri said.

"Yah!" I hit his head, he ruined my moment.

"Haha! Now, hyung. No need to worry, your Bommie's fine." Youngbae said.

"Yes. My Bommie's fine. That's all that matters." I smiled at the thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Yeorobuuun! I'm back. I think? I missed you, I swear. And now, I'm back to update this fanfic. Sorry for the looooooooooooooooooooong wait. T______T I really am.

 

xxDorkie: Me too. Isn't she the best noona? Kkk~!

cherista6: Naughty Daesung! Don't you think he's kinda hot with that image? Lol, Naughty smiling angel. >w<

icedlollipop: Wasn't able to update soon, mianhe mianheeee. TwT