Mysterious destiny

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Casharida: Omo, I'll do my best to keep your interest in this! ♥

Aishime: Kkk~ Yes, Alien Bommie is real!

justephoy: Ne. Well, Bommie will use her charms to make him fall inlove with her. Let's send our goodlucks to Bommie!~ 

 

 

Spring's POV.

 

I quickly agreed to the King's conditions. If he will not fall inlove with me in 25 days, another Alien will go to Earth to capture me and ice me forever or throw me away from Quibilla. It sure is horrible. Very horrible indeed but, I gotta do this for Tabi. I've got to!

Bom was sent to Earth through the King's power. She's unconscious, and the only cover she got on is a blanket.

 

TOP's POV.

Finally, dismissal. Before going home, I stopped by a nearby store. I was hungry and not to mention, it started raining. I bought an umbrella for myself too. I bought a corn, couple of bread with fillings inside. And, some cup noodles. I walked my way home.

I grabbed my key inside my pocket and opened the gate to my apartment. Much to my surprise, a girl was lying in front of my apartment. Where did she come from? Is she a thief or something? But she sure is pretty. God, Seunghyun, what are you thinking? I grabbed onto her blanket but when I noticed that she's , I wrapped it on her. Geez, why do I have to deal with situations like this? I carried the mysterious girl inside my room and I took off her blanket. It was soaked. I didn't peek! I didn't take advantage of her, I just don't want her to get sick. But honestly speaking, her looks are just perfect, her body, her porcelain like skin. If I wasn't the one who got her, probably she's by now, or...ah! Whatever. I guess I'll just wait for her to wake up.

 

Author's POV.


Seunghyun fell asleep, lying his head on the edge of his bed waiting for the mysterious girl to wake up. Just after awhile, she got up and saw Tabi sleeping. She can't help but feel so happy. She's finally with him! She stood up and jumped on his bed, causing Seunghyun to wake up.

 

"Yah! Miss! Careful!" He warned.

"Kyaaa!~" Bom shierked and she fell down on the bed, hitting her head on his.

"Omo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He placed his hand on her head to check if its fine. Spring just smiled at him. Making his face flustered red. "Uhm, wait. Before we get so happy now, where did you come from?"

 

Spring just moved her head on the right, looking confused. She can't understand what he's saying. This is hard, yes. Seunghyun sighed.

 

"Y-you...from..where? I live here. How...you?" He tried talking to her, making hand motions that she might understand. Spring smiled to him and pointed her hand up. "What? From the ceiling?" Spring shook her head.

"Quibilla, up! Up!" She said, still pointing up.

"Qui...what?"

"Quibilla. Big...big..place!" She said, doing hand motions too.

"Well, I never heard of that. Where is that anyway? Antartica?" He scratched his head.

 

Spring started mumbling unusual set of words. Seunghyun would go as far as to thinking that this girl is crazy until he saw a peculiar stone hidden in her bangs. He grabbed Spring, and put his place closer to her to take a good look of the stone. Seunghyun was about to touch it until Spring stopped him.

 

"Oh, I'm...I'm sorry." He bowed his head, and she smiled at him.

"Spring." She offered her hand.

"Spring? Spring...oh! Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun." He shook her hand.

"Uhn, Tabi! Spring Quiana Zayna." She smiled, still shaking his hand up and down.

"Woah, that's some name you got there. Wait, Tabi?" He tilted his head.

"Tabi! Tabiii!~" Suddenly, Spring hugged him. Making him shocked by her treatment to him. They fell down on the floor.

"Ow! W-wait." He said while rubbing his head.

"You, Tabi. Hm?" She said, she caressed his face.

"Ohh, a nickname for me, I see. Well, let me call you Bommie then. Arraso? Bommie." Making a thumbs up.

"Yay! Tabi's Bommie." She hugged him tighter. Seunghyun's filled with mixed emotions and his mind was left with so many questions.

 

Where did she came from? What's Quibilla? What language is she speaking? It seems like she's from a far away place but, why is she here? Is this the girl that the fortune teller told me?

 

While they were still on the floor, he heard Bommie's stomach grumble. "Hungry, huh?" Bom stood up, he helped Seunghyun to stand up as well. "Oh, wait! I'll give you something to eat." He quickly ran outside his bedroom and grabbed the plastic bag. He went back to his room. Bommie's waiting, sitting on his bed like a kid. He grabbed a corn from his grocery bag and gave it to her.


"Here, this should solve that growling." Bom took it, and started biting on the plastic. "Woah, Bommie. You don't eat that. let me teach you how." He grabbed another corn, and taught Bom how to eat it properly. "First, remove the wrapper." Bom did the same. "Then eat. Oh, don't eat that part on the middle, arraso?" He pointed on the corn cob she's holding. They ate the corn together. He saw Bom enjoying that corn. He smiled, seeing the sight of this mysterious girl munching cutely on the corn.

 

TOP's POV.

"Aing, I still have these homeworks." I complained. Bommie sat beside me, looking through the books I took out from my bag and the bookshelf. "You wanna learn how to speak my language?" She looked at me and smiled. I grabbed all the books about language and placed it on the study table for Bom. "There, let me teach you." To my surprise, Bom stood up and the stone on her forhead started to glow. I didn't know what to do, I just sat there, mouth open, and my eyes were glued on the stone. "Yah, what's happening to you?!" I said with a panicking tone. The books opened, the pages were glowing. Shuffling back and forth. It took five minutes before the glowing faded. The books stopped shuffling. She opened her eyes, and looked to my direction.

 

"Annyeong Tabi-ah!" She hugged me.

"Omo, what? Y-you?"

"I scanned through the books to know how to speak your language."

"I..but...how?"

"Ehem. Tabi...I...I'm an Alien."

 

My eyes widened by hearing what she said. That surely was a fact, that stone on her forehead. Those books and all.


"Is that...true? So, Quibilla is...where you're from?"

"Ne. I was sent here to make you fall for me. I've been watching over you since you were 5 years old, Tabi-ah!"

"Aigoo, what? Fall for you? And, since I was 5?"

"Yes, I fell inlove with you when I saw you at the screen on the satellite. Since then I focused myself on going here on Earth and I told myself that I'll marry you."

"Well...I.." He blushed.

"What is it Tabi?"

"I'm just surprised that...an Alien would fall inlove with me to the point that...she'll go here from another planet." He looked at her.

"I only have twenty five days until you take ownership of me, Tabi-ah! I'll do everything to make you fall for me." She giggled.

"Twenty five days? What happens if I don't and 25 days is up?"

"You don't have to know. I don't want you to feel pity towards me." She looked down.

"Oh, well. Bommie, do your best, arraso?"

"I will Tabi-ah! I will!" She hugged him again, tighter than before.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Omo, only 5 minutes to study languages? Bommie sure is incredible. AND, Tabi-ah has found himself an Alien lover! What would happen next, yeorobun? How will Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae react on this? Aigoooo!~ Till next chapter! ♥