Our Lady Spring.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! PPALI!" Seungri banged on the door, making the two of them panic.

"Arra! Can't you guys wait?!" Seunghyun shouted, making his way towards the front door.

"Hyung! Let us in! You can continue your love making later!" Jiyong added.

"Yah!" Seunghyun blurted, as he opened the door.

"What were you doing, eh? What took you so long to open the door?" Taeyang smirked.

"I was helping her in cooking." Seunghyun replied.

 

Bom heard all the commotion. She peeked through the small window, leading to the view of Seunghyun kitchen. When she noticed that Seungri saw her, she imediately hid from his sight.

 

"Uh, uh uh! Looks like hyung's been hiding a goddess in here." Seungri chuckled, taking small paces towards the kitchen.

"Yah! Seung-ssi! Don't go there yet!" Seunghyun complained.

"Aish! Kill joy." Taeyang and Daesung said in unison.

"Just sit over there, the four of you. We'll get the ddubokki ready."

 

Seunghyun saw them smiled after he mentioned the food. Thinking that they already forgot about Bom. He went to the kitchen and helped Bom prepare the meal she cooked.

 

"Umma! Appa! We're hungry!" Bom and Seunghyun heard them shout, pretending to be babies and they on their thumb.

"Aish! Unbelievable." Seunghyun hissed. He brought the meal to the living room.

"Appa! Where's umma? She's the one who should do this for us!" Daesung pretended to cry like a baby.

"Aish! Arraso!" He said in an annoyed tone. "Bommie-yah! Come here." He shouted.

"Appa! That's not the right way to call umma! Make it sweet!" Taeyang added.

"Mwo?! You...YOU!" Seunghyun was about to hit them but his hands were caught by Bom.

"Andwae, Tabi. You should take care of your visitors well." She flashed a smile, making their jaws drop.

"You heard all of it, ne?" Seunghyun asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Deh. Of course. Well, like what this guy said, I'll prepare the meal for you."

 

The four of them were still stunned by his beauty. Her smile made their eyes shine. When Seunghyun noticed them, he snapped his finger in front of them.


"You either eat or melt Bom by your stares." 

"Hyung is jealous! OH NOOOO!" Seungri teased, and Bom giggled.

"Your name is Bom, right?" Jiyong asked, he seems to be the most polite compared to the other three.

"Deh, and you are?" Bom asked.

"Oh, Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you, hyung's future wife." He bowed his head.

"Aish! Let's eat already!" Seunghyun said angrily, he was blushing and Bom noticed that but she just kept quiet.

 

They had a great meal. His friends didn't stop teasing and making him crazy even though they're eating. They gave Bom tons of compliment. When they were done eating, the boys helped them clean up.


"Yah, noona. Hyung must be very lucky to have you." Daesung told her.

"Mwo? How can you say so, Dae-ssi?"

"Apart from being so magnificently pretty, you're also good at household. I rarely see girls at your age, and as pretty as you who can do household chores very well. Most of them will complain about these greases." Daesung explained.

"Well, I'm the female so it's my job to do these. You do have a girl, don't you?" She teased.

"Ahh...deh. But, we're not together. We're not in a relationship but I really like her."

"Let me give you an advice, Dae-ssi. If you really like her, you must do everything to have her. Show her that you're willing to do everything, but if you fail, don't frown. It might mean that someone better is coming your way. But if you ever get the chance to have her in your arms, take care and love her well. Promise me that, Daesung-ssi." Bom smiled at him.

"Of course, noona! Promise." They did a pinky promise, and Seunghyun saw them.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" He stammered.

"Making promises." Bom answered.

"Promises?" Seunghyun tilted his head.

"Deh, it's about love, Tabi-ah!" Bom said and pinched Seunghyun's cheek.

"You love Daesung?!" Seunghyun's eyes widened.

"ANIIII! He told me about this girl he likes."
"That's true, hyung. Bom noona asked me to take care of her well."

"Ohh, well you better keep it, Dae. Or else."

"YAH! It's Bom noona whom I promised to, not you!"

"Whatever, I'm his future husband right? No complains."

"Don't worry Dae-ssi, I got your back!" Bom giggled, while Seunghyun and Daesung laughed.

 

After cleaning everything, they watched a horror movie. Daesung clinged onto Seunghyun's arms, but Seungri held onto Bom's. This annoyed Seunghyun.

 

"Yah! Seungri! I'll hit you if you won't let her go." Seunghyun said.

"Ani, she's scared too. We're both scared, hyung! Huhuu! She needs someone to hold onto." Seungri replied.

"Well have Daesung here!" He pushed Daesung towards Seungri and grabbed Bom. Bom got out of balanced and fell on Seunghyun's lap. This made them look them, they were embarrassed.

"Woohoo! Look at that fall! You did that on purpose, didn't you, hyung?!" Taeyang teased.

"A-ani! Of course not. They were teasing both of them until the scariest part of the movie came in.

"TABI! TABI! DON'T LEAVE ME, ARRASO?! KEEP YOUR ARMS AROUND ME!" Bom was startled and she was shocked by the words she uttered and how she clinged on him. "Mianhe...Tabi.."

"Shh, gwenchana. You can stay where you are." He said, and Bom nodded. While the other four pouted their lips, teasing them to kiss.

"Let's just keep the lovers alone, shall we?" Seungri told them, and they nodded.

 

They finished the movie together. They had fun, but you can see traces of the trauma that Bom got because of the movie. The four of them said their goodbye and left Tabi and Bom alone. Bom was quiet, Tabi gave her space.

 

"Was it because of the movie? Or the actions that happened awhile ago?" Seunghyun thought to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong yeorobun! Day 4 is coming up! End of day 3. What will happen to Bom? Oh no! That movie really gave her not so good thoughts. Poor Bommie. Welp! Watch out for the next chapter!

 

cikjue_2688: Kkk~ Thanks. Well, we'll see about that!

xxDorkie: Annyeong! I'm sorry for the late update, hm? I was really busy. I failed you. Huhu~ But anyways, I'll try to make it up, arraso?! Thank you!