What happened?

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 4.


TOP's POV.

Bom and I haven't talked to each other since last night. We did slept together, but whenever I ask her something, she'll just nod or do hand motions. What's with her?


I got up from my bed and saw Bom still sleeping soundly. I removed the strands of hair that's covering Bom's pretty face. Much to my surprise, this woke her up and she immediately stood up, seeing Seunghyun touching her face.

 

"Mwo, Bommie? What's the matter?" I asked.

"No..nothing." Bom shook her head and sat on the edge of the bed, far from me.

"Why are you so quiet? You're far from that Bom before the incident last night."

"Ani, it's no big deal...it's just..."

"Mworago? Tell me." I held her hand, but she took it.

"Mianhe, Tabi-ah. I shouldn't have done that..."

"Bommie, it's nothing. Don't mind it. Besides, I'm suppose to protect you, too."

"But...I didn't want you to pity me." I heard  her sniff, she must be crying.

"I'm not. Concern is far from pity, keep that in mind, Bommie. Come here." I opened up my arm, waiting for Bommie to react on it.

"Tabi! Gomawo."

 

Bom tackled hug me, making me fall on my bed, and she's on top of me. It felt nice. She was hugging me tightly, and I did too. Am I falling for her already? Who knows? Who can resist her? We stayed on that position for a bit long, but then she broke away from the hug and stood up.

 

"I'm gonna cook breakfast now, Tabi-ah! I heard your stomach roaring." She teased, patting my stomach.

"Yah! It's not. Why you!" I tried grabbing her, but she ran away. We ended up running around the house like kids.

"Eeck! Tabi! Andwaaaaeee!" She went to the living room, still running.

"Just wait once I get a hold of you! We'll see who's stomach is roaring!" 

"Monster Tabi! Get away!" Finally! I got her! She's trying to break free, but to no avail. My arms we're hugging her tightly from the back.

"No, we'll stay like this until midnight, you'll get hungry!"

"Andwaaaeee! I'm hungry monster Tabi!" She giggled.

"OUR GODDESS CAN'T EAT!" I teased.

"Yah! I won't tease you anymore, promise! I'm hungry!" She begged. She's too cute.

"I'll let you go. In one condition."

"What is it?"

"Feed me, arraso?" I smirked.

"Arraso, arraso. Now, let go." And that's it, she got out of my arms and sticked her tongue out while she was on her way to the kitchen.

 

Author's POV.

Bom started cooking, and Seunghyun read his notes. They were both busy with their tasks but Seunghyun was distracted by hearing someone sing.

 

 

All i wanna do is just be with you
Shigani jinado dont fade away ~
Hold on to this moment this is what i’ve been waiting
So just shut up and be mine
Deo isang gidarijima
Sori eopshi watdaga ganeunge sarangiya
Idaero sarajilkkw nan neomu turyeowo
So just shut up and be mine
Yeogi nae ape itjanha
Deoneun mangseorijima
Jigeum nae soneul jaba
We’ll make it through anything
You’re the one I’ve been ~
 
"Bommie?" Seunghyun whispered to himself. He went to the kitchen, and it was confirmed that it was Bom.
 
So just shut up and be mine
Deo isang gidarijima
Sori eopshi watdaga ganeunge sarangiya
Idaero sarajilkkw nan neomu turyeowo
So just shut up and be mine
Yeogi nae ape itjanha
Deoneun mangseorijima
Jigeum nae soneul jaba
We’ll make it through anything
You’re the one I’ve been ~
Waiting for so long
Wanna be in your arms
Nan orae jeonbuteo neol kkumkwo waydago~ 
 
He was right, it was her. How perfect can she get? Seunghyun peeked through the door, watching Bom cook while she sing. He was mesmerized by her voice. She was like a Goddess who's slowly hypnotizing Seunghyun by her voice. He was so drawn to it. He knew that those lyrics were for him. How can he not notice? He didn't know that Bom was already staring at him, for his head was in the skies. Bom snapped her fingers.
 
"Tabi-ah? Is something wrong?" She asked. Shaking him a bit.
"A-ani. You have a very beautiful voice, Bommie. Why didn't you tell me?" He pinched her cheek.
"R-really? Thank you Tabi. I didn't know."
"Seriously? You didn't know?!"
"Deh."
"Well, let me to you this. YOU'RE AWESOME!" And Seunghyun kissed her on her forehead, and went back to the living room to continue what he's doing.
 
Bom touched her forehead, surprised by Seunghyun's actions, but it made her happy. She smiled and headed back to cooking.
 
~*~
 
"Breakfast is ready!" Bommie called out.
 
"Mmmmm! It smells so nice. It must taste better!"
 
"Of course! Now, shall we?"
 
"Let's eat!"
 
When they finished eating, they both went to the living room to watch another movie.
 
"Noooo...noooo horror, arraso?" Bom was shaking.
 
"Arra, Bommie. Don't worry." Seunghyun smiled.
 
While they were watching, the phone rang. Seunghyun answered it.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Seunghyun-ah. We need you to come over here. It's an important matter."
 
"Appa? What is it about?"
 
"Your mother is in the hospital."
 
"MWO?! I'm coming! Goodbye Appa!"
 
He dropped the call and ran to his room, getting his bag and some clothes.
 
"Mworago, Tabi?" Bom asked, looking worried.
"My umma..."
"Can't I come?" Bom said.
"I'm...I'm afraid not. I'll be back tomorrow morning, I promise."
"But Tabi...I..."
"I'm sorry, Bommie. I gotta go."
 
Seunghyun headed towards the front door, without any word spoken, just sorry.
 
"Be safe..." Bom whispered to herself.
 
~*~
 
Night time.
 
Bom was staying at the living room, hugging a stuffed toy tightly. He was waiting for Seunghyun to call, but nothing came. She watched a romance movie to make her forget scary thoughts until she heard something peculiar. She was scared, she was shaking. Bom couldn't take it anymore because it won't stop, she quickly went inside the bedroom and hid inside the closet, crying and crying. What was that noise?
 
"Tabi...." She whispered and fell asleep.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO BOM?! She's not over the horror movie yet! What was the peculiar sound?! Will Bommie be in trouble?! OMOOOO! Poor Bommie. TT TT Watch out for the next chapter, yeorobun!
 
INBOX!~ 
 

JinluvsTopbom216 : I know! >< But Bommie is alone at the moment, and how will she handle nighttime without Tabi?

xxDorkie : Kkk!~ Gomawo! Yes! I really like seeing jealous Tabi. >:) Hehehe.