Rainy days.

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Day 6 part 2.

Author's POV.

"Yo, noona. We met at the baywalk. And we're not "in a relationship" just yet. Can't you wait, noona?" Seunghyun answered for Bom.

"Huh?! Not yet? But you act like a real couple already. Man up, Seunghyun!" Hye yoon lifted her haid a bit.

Seunghyun paused for a moment. "You impatient monster noona." He exclaimed.

The flustered and embarrassed red haired alien giggled at the sight of the siblings arguing.

"Miss Park Bom, don't worry, I'll make sure you two get married, arraso?!" Hye yoon raised her hand for a high five.

"Gomawo, Choi unnie." Bom bowed her head.

"Just Hye yoon unnie, Bom. Oh, and I'll visit your and Seunghyun's house when I have time."

"Mwo?! Why you!" Seunghyun's low and husky voice got the people's attention.

"Seunghyun! Be quiet! You bastard. I'll tell umma about this!"

"No! Don't! I'll do it when we're already IN A RELATIONSHIP."

Hye yoon took her umbrella and bag and stood up. "Okay then. But be sure that you make yourselves ready. Seunghyun-ieee. I'll visit your house on Saturday! Bye. And Bom, stay pretty my future sister-in-law." She blew a kiss and left the cafe.

 

Seunghyun was annoyed, but a bit surprised. Bom on the other hand looked happy.

"She's actually nice, Tabi." She smiled to him.

"Deh, but she can get cranky." Bom nodded, and she can't remove the smile on her face.

"Thank you, Tabi."

"Mworago?"

"For taking me out, and for introducing me to your sister." Bom put her most adorable expression.

Seunghyun blushed a bit. "You're welcome Bommie."

 

When they finished, they talked about random stuff and stayed in for a bit. It was getting late, they decided to go home. It was still raining heavily. Seunghyun and Bom ran to the taxi station and headed home. They were soaked.

 

~*~

"Bommie, go ahead and take a bath so you won't get sick." Seunghyun ordered.

"You go first, Tabi. You shouldn't get sick because you have exams tomorrow."

"No, even so. If you get sick, I won't attend my classes."

"Okay. But wait, I'll make you some coffee. Wrap yourself with this." Bom gave him a thick towel and headed to the kitchen.

 

She made a hot coffee for Seunghyun to keep warm. He was shivering when Bom saw him. After that, she took a half bath and wore pajamas. When she was done, she saw Seunghyun wrapped with 4 sheets of blanket. He was still shivering.


"Tabi! Are you okay?" She placed her palm on his forehead, he was sweating and his temperature is burning. "Omo! You have fever. Wait here, I'll get a towel and water. And meds too, okay? Just stay there." An arm locked itself around her waist, pulling Bom closer to Seunghyun.

"B-Bommie. T-Thank you. Please don't leave...okay?" He smiled.

"I won't Tabi. I promise. Just let me nurse you for now."

 

Bom went to the kitchen and grabbed a basin and put cold water in it, she also grabbed a small face towel and took some meds on the first aid drawer. She headed back to the living room where Seunghyun is laying.

 

"Tabi, drink this." She gave him the medicine and helped Seunghyun to sit.

"How did you know how to treat sickness like this?" He asked.

"From the books." She pointed to the pile of books. "Now, just rest."

"I want to go inside my room, it's freezing here."

"Okay, let me help you up. I'll turn on the heater." Seunghyun stood up, putting his arms over Bom's shoulder, as she helped her walk.

 

Seunghyun lied down as Bom ed his shirt to wipe his body with cold towel. He heard Seunghyun groan. "Shhh, just stay still." Bom was wiping his face, it was indeed cold. Everytime the cold towel touches his face, he would react to it. "I'm sorry Tabi. You got sick because of me."  Bom sighed. Seunghyun  quickly grabbed hold of her and pulling her on top of him as Bom was trapped by his strong arms. "Don't apologize, Bom. You didn't do anything, okay?" He said as he kissed her forehead, smiling gently. "Tabi, get well soon." A tear fell down on her eyes, and Seunghyun noticed it. "I will be fine in no time, you're right here by my side, I have nothing to worry about, right?" Bom nodded and smiled back to him. They fell asleep, still in that same position. He was on top of Seunghyun, and he was hugging her tightly like it's the last day he'll see her.

 

~*~


Day 7

TOP's POV

I heard my phone ringing, an early phone call to wake up to. It was 8:00am, Bom is probably cooking. I grabbed my phone on the bedside and answered it.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyung! It's Daesung. Why are you absent? You did it with noona, didn't you?!" He was screaming on the phone like a fangirl.

"Yah! Of course not. I have a fever. We got caught up by the heavy rain last night."

"Oh, seems like you went on a date, hm. Not bad. Anyway, get well soon, hyung!"

"I will. Be good." He dropped it. And another phone call.


"Yah!"

"Don't you YAH me, Seunghyun."

"Noona! Why so early?!"

"Well, I'm planning to visit you on Saturday, take note of that."

"Pssh, arraso. I know, well, just...I'm sleeping!"

"Yah! It's late. You're absent?!"

"Yes, why?"

"You did it with my precious sister-in-law already?! You bastard!"

"Mwo?! No! It was the rain, okay?!"

"Ohhh, I thought you already got her. Tsk, so close. Anyway, be safe bro! Loveyou!"

"You too, noona."

 

He dropped the call and placed his phone back to the bedside table and touched his temples.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Poong-poongieee!" He heard a loud scream coming from the living room. It was Bom. He quickly ran to the living room to check her if she's fine.

"Bommie! What happened?!"

"Poong-poong's tail." She looked at him with her puppy and she was crying.

"Yah, you're crying. We'll fix it. Don't worry."

"Let's fix it now, Tabi. But wait, how are you now?"

"I'm fine now, don't worry."

"Tabi, before we fix this, you should eat first. I cooked some jjajangmyun for you."

"Aww, you're so sweet. Bommie, you'll feed me right?" Seunghyun unleashed his Bingu-ness.

"Arraso, arraso. But, we'll fix Poong-poong, hm?"

"Of course."

 

Bom took the bowl of jjajangmyun from the kitchen table and brought it to the living room to feed Seunghyun. "Say ahhhh" Feeding Seunghyun like a five year old kid. They were enjoying the meal, Seunghyun asked Bom to have some too.

 

"Yah, Tabi. Can we fix Poong-poong now?" She held Poong-poong close to Seunghyun's face.

"Yep, let me just get my needle and thread." He grabbed the equipments inside the small cabinet beside the couch.

"There, let's get started."

"Uhhh, wait. Bommie...I really at  sewing. Wanna see my ripped shirt that I tried to fix? You wouldn't recognize that it was a shirt before."

"Aigoo, Tabi. Let's just do our best, arraso?" She raised her thumb.

 

They started sewing Poong-poong. Seunghyun got a couple of tiny wounds because of the needle. "Yah, look how my fingers suffer." Seunghyun complained.

"Omo! Mianhe, Tabi." She grabbed his hand and the blood.

"Ya..yah! Bommie! What are you doing?" He was blushing.

"Oh, that's what I do when I bleed."

"It that necessary."

"Molla. Let me just finish this and you stay there."

 

Bommie continued sewing Poong-poong, it took awhile before she did it. Poong-poong looked good as new after she fixed it. She stood up and danced around, carrying Poong-poong with her. Because of her cheerfulness, she forgot to watch her steps and tripped on some furniture, making her fall on top of Seunghyun, making their lips meet. Their eyes opened wide because of the sudden event.

 

Bom pulled away quickly. Trying not to have an eye contact with him. "Awkward, awkwarrddd." She thought.

"What did just happen?" Seunghyun thought as well. They didn't know what to say or do until Seunghyun spoke. "You be careful next time, Bommie." And Bommie nodded in reply, still carrying the awkwardness that's surrounding the both of them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

xxDorkie: Kkk~ Alien couple hwaitting!~

Alien-Leader: you're probably right about that! ^^~ So glad that Choi noona liked Bommie.

Marianations: They taste awesome! ^^~ If you ever got the chance to get one, you should totally try cinnamonrolls! I wasn't able to update consistently too, so it's okay! :D

cherista6: Really?! I really thought that cooking for the guy you love is cute. Glad you liked it! :D

icedlollipop: Kkk~ Thanks! Keep reading! Hehe.