Getting Closer?!!

One Night Can Change It All

 

 

(YOUR POV)

I literally dropped the phone and kept staring at the door. He doesn't know english does he?!?! I heard yelling coming from my phone, i forgot that Adri was still there!! I picked the phone back up "BUT YOU DON'T WHAT?!?!? Hello?!??!!?" she yelled extremely loud in my EAR!

" Aish why?! Why me??!" i yelled but not loud enough for JInwoon to hear me in the other room.

"What are you talking about?!" She asked confused.

"I BLAME YOU! How is it that even when your NOT here you still manage a way to embarrass me?!" i stated.

"Well that's cause i just can! But what are you talking about?!" she asked still oblivious.

"Adri. He heard us talking" i simply stated,

"So?" asking still confused.

"Adri he HEARD everything as in he UNDERSTOOD!".

"Really?! He understands english? How do you know?!" she asked kinda entertained.

"When he went back into the room he smiled and he said GOOD-NIGHT perfectly no accent in it!" i said panicking a little. She began to laugh, like it was the last time she would ever laugh. I think i even heard her start crying from how much he laughed. Are you serious?!

"Why are you laughing at me?! Is me embarrassed funny to you? i asked kinda bothered.

"Yoonji, you know that it is. Why even ask? But thats only partly why i'm laughing" she said, Aisshh sometimes i wonder what type of friend i have...

"What's the other reason?" i asked curiously.

"Just cause he said good-bye does NOT mean he knows english! Maybe he wanted to tease you or something!"

"I don't know, he seemed to look like he knew something" i said with doubt.

"Well if you still think that, there is only one thing to do!" she said. And i don't think i like where this is going... "Just go find out! So i'll leave you to do that! Byeeeeeeee" she hung up before i could even think about saying no!

 

I put my phone inside my pocket. I slowly began walking towards the room afraid of what was waiting for me inside. I opened the door slowly and looked inside, all i could see was a big lump of covers on the bed. HE'S ASLEEP! Yay!!!!! Maybe Adri was right! He was just teasing me! I quickly went towards the bed and laid next to him. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep " So, You were talking about me?" my eyes sprung open! What did he say?! He moved his body closer to me, and put his arms around my waist " So what were you saying?" he whispered in my ear. I felt my heart beat increase at the sudden closeness and question. I pushed his arms away from me " Nothing important, she was asking for your name. Why?" i asked hoping he would just forget about it and fall asleep. "No reason, can you turn around" i turned around so that i was facing him. "Look me in the eyes, was that all you talked about?" i tried to avoid his stare but then he grabbed my chin, he looked deep into my eyes and then smirked. He turned around and i guess went to sleep, WHAT WAS THAT?!!?! I think Adri was wrong! I think he did understand!

 

~~~~The Next Morning/ Afternoon~~~~

 

I woke up and looked to my right to find Jinwoon still sleeping next to me. I tried to turn to look at the clock "Oww!" my s really hurt! It's been about 2 weeks since we've been married and i've slept in a bra for 2 weeks straight! It's so uncomfortable and also after a while it make them hurt so badly!! I tried to get up "Ow ow ow, this really !" i whispered to myself. "What ?" jinwoon suddenly asked as he sat up. "Nothing" i said as i moved a little in pain. "What's wrong? Why do you look like your in pain?" he asked, looking a bit worried. "Don't worry about it, it's not important" I DON'T wanna tell him my s hurt! Thats weird especially after what he did or didn't hear last night! "Tell me!" i asked a bit demanding. I looked away and he grabbed me pulling me closer to him "Oww it hurts!" i yelled. "What hurts?" he asked curiously, "I don't wanna tell you. I-It's embarrassing!" i looked away and he continued "What? tell me!" i sighed. He isn't gonna let this go. How do i tell him? "Well, y-you know t-tthat thing gir-" , "Just say it already!" he interrupted! How rude! "Aish! My s! That's what hurts! Are you happy?!?" i yelled. He looked at me like this 0.0, i felt better thinking that he'd leave me alone. "Why?" he suddenly asked??? What? What type of question is that?! "Cause i've been wearing a bra to sleep ever since i've been married to you, it's uncomfortable and causes them to hurt after a while" i answered looking away. "Then why don't you just take it off when you go to bed?" he said, WHAT?! Is he crazy?! I'd feel ! "No, i'd feel umm well " i said. He began to laugh " Well how about this, what if we both feel ? That way it won't be awkward for you." WHAT! We BOTH feel ? What is he insisting?? I covered myself a bit, he began to laugh "Your such a ert! I don't wanna feel with you!" i yelled at him. "Don't go around having naughty thoughts, i was just saying if you take off your bra and sleep with the shirt, then i'll take off my boxers and just sleep with shorts that way you'll feel less awkward?" I looked up at him then before i could answer we heard a knock "Yah! When are you two gonna get out of bed?! We're bored!" yelled jokwon. "We'll talk about it tonight" he said as he went outside leaving me with a shocked face.

I finally managed to get out of bed, i went outside to find the guys and Gain in the living room talking. "Hey, morning! You guys don't have a schedule today?!" i said as i sat next to Gain. "Yeah, we're leaving in a bit but it's not gonna be that long so we'll be home around 6" said seulong. I put my mouth in the O shape and started eating something. "Yoonji, do you have time today to hang with me" asked Gain, "Sure" she quickly pulled me up and ran towards my room. She grabbed random clothes, i put them on and we ran out the door. "Why are you in such a hurry?" i asked. She looked at me and smiled "Because it was boring in there, and also i just wanted to hurry up to the mall!" OH NO! NOT THERE AGAIN! She likes to shop for HOURS! 

 

 

~~~Hours Later 6:26p.m~~~

We're finally home!!!!! My whole body aches! "Your home!" yelled changim and he hugged me. "Yes, finally!" i said, "Sorry we took so long, i really only meant to be there for an hour or so" Gain said looking a bit down."Don't worry! It's better than staying home all day, just make sure that next time we cut down the hours to about 2" i said as i smiled. "Are you guys hungry?, we were about to order something." asked changimn. Gain and I both nodded.

After we finished ordering what we wanted to eat. We had to wait for it to be delivered " So what do you wanna do while we wait?" asked seulong. I looked around and saw Jinwoon whisper something in jokwon's ear. Then he began to yell "I know, i know! Let's play TRUTH OR DARE!" Ok i DO NOT like where this is going! I HATE this game! " You guys can play, i'll just go to the room" i said while getting up. They all looked at me with disappointment "Why??? come on pleaseee" they all said, "Fine fine, i won't be a party pooper" i said still unwillingly. We all sat down in a circle but then Gain wanted to switch with me because she said the game would look better to her where i was sitting.  I ended up sitting between Seulong and Changmin, Jinwoon was across from me and Jokwon was to the right next to Seulong and Gain to the left next to Changmin. (If that makes sense) The first one to spin the bottle was Jokwon and it landed on me, they all looked at me "Truth" i said they looked disappointed but jokwon asked "Before you got married to Jinwoon, were you a fan of  2am?". Well that was easy? "Yeah i was" he then began to smirk. I spun next and it landed on me!? They all began to laugh and they said that my turned would have to be skipped, so seulong went next he spun and it landed on me again!! "Truth" i said he smiled " If you were a fan then who was you bias?" What?!? Omg that's embarrassing!!! "My bias?!" I looked around the room, i knew i didn't have to since i knew who my biased was but still!!! "Come on! You have to answer the question" they all said anticipating my answer. I looked up at jinwoon and pointed at him. "WHAT?! Really? You married your bias? How funny!" yelled Jokwon. I didn't dare look up to where Jinwoon was sitting. This time it was Gain's turn, she spun the bottle and it landed on me i said truth it's a bit safer "When did you have your first kiss?" I looked in shock, i really hate this question! "In middle school during a truth or dare game" i said not wanting to remember that moment, they all laughed and realized why i didn't want to play at the beginning. The game went on and and the bottle kept landing on ME?!!! I got up and decided to change seats! "I think there is something wrong with my seat! Can i switch with you. Please" I said as i went up to jokwon, he switched and he decided that it was his turn. The bottle spun for a while and then landed on ME! again "Truth or dare, actually no you can't use truth anymore. So dare!" i looked up "Why??" i hate dares! "Because you've used up all your truth so it time for a dare!" they all said. I guess i really can't say anything.. "Fine fine, Dare" i looked up at jokwon and he had a HUGE grin on his face "Ok, i dare you to kiss Jinwoon!" What?!?! They all started at me with wide eyes not wanting to miss a moment. I stood up and walked towards Jinwoon, i leaned in and closed my eyes .....

KNOCK KNOCK! A knock at the door saved me!! Thank god! The food was here, we quickly got the food and ate. After a while it got late so they decided to go to bed! Yay!!!! I'M SO LUCKY!!!! I went into the room and changed into my pj's, then jinwoon came in. He sat on the bed and took off his shirt, he turned to me "So are we gonna do it?" Do WHAT?! Does he wanna kisss? "Huh?" i said. He laughed "What we talked about this morning?" Ohhhhh that! "Yeah, but how do i know that you'll do it too?" i said. He stood up walking towards me, he grabbed me and turned me around "Stay like that and don't turn around" Huh? Why i was about to turn around when he yelled "DON'T!" I froze and stayed how he put me "Okay now you can turn around" i turned around and he had his Briefs in his hands. "See, is this enough proof for you? He actually did it? Wow. "Your turn" he said with a smirk. Wait a minute! If he would of actually done it he would feel a bit more shy no? I walked up to him and then pulled his shorts down! "Yah!" he yelled, but good thing i was right cause if not that would be really embarrassing! "You liar!" i yelled, "Are you a ert? What if i really did take them off?!" he yelled pulling his shorts back up. I giggled watching him be a little flustered "How am i suppose to trust you now?" i said. He sighed "Fine fine your right. Sorry, i'll do it for real promise" I turned around and waited after a while he told me i could turn around and this time he seemed more shy and well underwearless! 

"Ok, i did it as he tossed his briefs in front of me, "Your turn!" he turned around and i took it off really fast leaving it on the floor and ran towards the bed. I got under the covers "Ok you can turn around" he turned around and started walking towards the bed. He got under the covers and we just laid there, "Did you really have your first kiss because of a dare?" he randomly asked. I turned towards him "Yeah, it's not something i like to think about" he turned towards me causing us to face each other. "You know, you still haven't done your dare" Ahhhhh no! Don't mention that! "Dares have an expiration date!" i said and he began to chuckle "No they don't" he said as he began to get closer to me "Fine" i said as i leaned in closer to him, "Close your eyes" i told him. He closed them and laid on his back. I had to lean over his body, it felt embarrassing since i had to press up my body against his.... i leaned in quickly and pecked his cheek. "Your a cheater but i'll let it pass" he said. After that the awkwardness went away and we fell asleep.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

I was sleeping so well when i woke up to 

 "YAH! WHAT DID YOU TWO DO LAST NIGHT?!

Me and jinwoon sprung from the bed and looked around the room. i saw my bra in seulong HANDS? and changmin was holding jinwoon's briefs. Jokwon was looking at us making misunderstandings! "This is my fault! A kiss leads to other things!" yelled jokwon. "I mean it isn't bad since your married, but at least do it when we AREN'T home?!" he continued. Me and Jinwoon looked at each other "We didn't do anything!" We yelled together! They of course began teasing, "Hey Yoonji, is this your bra size?! asked seulong...  They all looked at my bra.....

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! I was having a little farewell day with my best friend! She's moving for a while T.T So depressing!

I hope you guys enjoy it!! Also sorry for typos! I've noticed i have quite a few!

Comment lots!!! xD