Camping...And...Feelings Part 2?!

One Night Can Change It All

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

We walked into the kitchen; we’re alone! She wasn’t kidding those ahjumas really left! This is great! Now I have to figure out how to be the old confident me without being the old me. But how? I stutter every time I have to talk to her.

 “Jinwoon, can you put the groceries over there for me?” she asked, this is my chance! I opened my mouth “…..” I'm a failure! I cant even say a simple sure? Okay?  At this rate I’ll never be able to find out! I really don’t care if I get rejected….i just.. “I need to know,” I accidently said aloud. “Need to know what?” Yooji said staring at me curiously, Oh no! I actually said that aloud?! Now I went and put myself on the spot…Think Jinwoon! Think!! “Which of these do you want to start with first?” I said while holding up the bags of vegetables. She looked at me confused “Eh…it doesn’t really matter, why don’t you help me wash them. Please~” she said with confidence. She really does seem like a wife right now, I wonder if we look like a real married couple right now? I quickly nodded and headed towards the sink beginning to wash the vegetables, handing her the ones I’ve already washed. I stared at her in her apron as she chopped up the vegetables in her own little world…everything she does looks so different to me now….

She looked up and our eyes met; oh no! Did I say that aloud again?! Shocked from the sudden eye contact I dropped everything in my hands, “Jinwoon! The potatoes!” she said kneeling down picking them up as quickly as possible. “I'm sorry..” I said helping her; what is this?! I'm a clumsy teenage girl now! Aigoo, why does this have to be like this I thought to myself as I grabbed another potato; I even made them all soft…. “Jinwoon..? Yooji said, I looked up as she pointed down, “Yooji?” I looked down to find our hands connected. Mwoh?! OMG! Body why are you like this?! I looked back up and our eyes met again….i- I don’t want to let go. I felt my face grow warm, am i…..blushing?! She’ll notice! I quickly got up and began to silently re-wash the potatoes; did she notice? I peered my eyes towards her trying to be unnoticed; she's chopping more vegetables “how cute~” I said smiling. “Huh? Did you say something?” she asked without looking “I finished washing them for you” I said without a stutter, “oh okay! Can you put them in this bowl” she said as she tippy-toed to reach the bowl in an upper cabinet; MY CHANCE!

I quickly moved behind her reaching over her grabbing the bowl, “Did you need help?” I asked as her face turned a shade of pink. “Thank you, I appreciate it but…Jinwoon …why are you holding onto my waist like that?” she asked a bit embarrassed; holding? I looked down to find my hand holding onto her waist and our bodies pressed close together….OMG! BODY WAE?!  “Sorry I didn’t do that on purpose” I said with an unintentional harsh tone; oops. “Yeah you don’t have to tell me that, I already know” she said sounded a bit annoyed. “What do you mean?” I asked without thinking. She looked at me without a word “…..” quickly going back to mixing the vegetable; did I make her mad?! “Yooji…Sorry” I suddenly said. She stopped cooking and stared at me and asked, “why?” “W-what?” I stuttered surprised by the question, “why are you sorry?” she asked awaiting my answer. “B-because. I’ve been a jerk…” I simply said, she remained silent as I tried to avoid her gaze “and…I already promised to make things right with you” I continued. She smiled and said “well you can start by helping me with this dinner first…. And stop spacing out!” she blushed and went back to cooking. Did i-it…did….is it working?!

“Jinwoon can you come taste this for me?” she asked in a happier tone; Yeah! Say it come on! “…..” sigh…back to square one, I simply nodded and let her feed me a spoonful. “…a..amazing!” I said in a daze, “really? I'm glad! I’ll just add some finishing touches and it will be done!” she smiled at me and turned to go find the ‘finishing touches’; this is really great! Its like nothing I’ve every tried before!! I don’t want anyone else to try this…. not the guys…not anyone!

 

(YOUR POV)

What’s wrong with him lately? First, he didn’t want to be around me then he didn’t want to talk to me and now…. He’s blushing and complimenting my cooking?! Don’t get me wrong I'm not complaining; I'm just…confused?!

Maybe I'm just thinking too much..gahh I have to stop this! All this talking to myself is making my crazy, not that talking to yourself isn’t crazy already…

But, I'm really glad he liked it I thought as I smiled to myself trying to sneak a peek at him. “Yah!” I yelled, “What are you doing?!” I continued while ripping the spice bottle out of his hand. “W-what? I wasn’t doing anything?!” he denied, “You liar! I saw you trying to put this inside the pan!” I said waving the spice bottle in his face. “i-I wasn’t” he continued to deny, I glared at him as my voice got weaker”…why…why would you try to ruin it... you said…it was amazing..” I attempted not to cry. “Yoo…ji..” he said as I turned my face away so he wouldn’t see my sneaky tears trying to escape; THAT LIAR! He was only playing with my feels like he always does… Why does he do that?! Is it fun to see me sad? “Yooji… Please don’t be sad I.. I don’t want to see you….” He began as I looked up with teary eyes, “why did you lie to me? If you really didn’t like it…” I couldn’t finish as he interrupted me. “I did! It really is amazing! I didn’t lie….” He began

“Then why did you…” he interrupted me again! “because… I wanted to be the only one…” with what seemed like a pink tint on his face. “Only one? To do what? “ I asked confused as I tilted my head a bit. He looked around a bit and cleared his throat, “I wanted to be the only one to eat your cooking…” he said staring at me. My face flushed and my heart began to go crazy; did he…. Am I hearing things?! I used all my courage to look right back into his eyes and say, “You can always be the first” I could feel the heat from my flushed face getting warmer. He smiled stepping forward closer to me not blinking once; omo! Omo! What is happening?! I tried to take a step forward but suddenly “What’s that smell?!” he asked looking around. “THE FOOD!” I yelled as he ran to move the pan from the heated stove….. T~~T my food! I stared at the semi burnt food “I guess I have to start all over again…is there enough time? “ I said a bit depressed, “ANI! “ Jinwoon yelled while taking a spoonful of food into his mouth, “it doesn’t taste bad, here try.” He continued stuffing a spoonful into my mouth “Its not bad…but its not the same” I pouted. He smiled and said “Then , that means I get my wish!”. Aishh  he sounds like a little kid, but its cute “Nehh~ But that also means you owe me a wish” I said sending him a mehrong, “Mwoh!? What type of wish? “ he asked. I quickly went back to finishing the rest of the meal “You’ll see~” I simply said with a satisfied smile.

 

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

Wish?! I wonder what she’ll ask for? I began to smile to myself, whatever it is… I’ll give it to her! “knock knock~ How is everything going along?” JYP asked as he walked in, “Kaaayh~ You two really look like a real married couple! How cute!” JYP yelled taking a picture. “YAH!” I yelled forgetting who I was speaking to, “I mean... Do we look good?” I said trying to hit his soft spot. Yooji stared at me with widened eyes, “N-not together! I mean.. aren’t we all sweaty? I have to uhm.. keep an image! Yeah that’s it…” I said nodding to myself. JYP chuckled “Oh you two~ So easily read! Come out soon, we’re all starving. I can’t wait to taste my cute daughter in laws cooking” he said almost skipping back outside. Aigoo that old man is crazy but he has one thing right, she's cute and her cooking…its amazing~ But its only for me! Meheheh I began to smirk to myself. “You okay?” Yooji asked me as she stared at, “mwoh? Yeah! Why?” I asked curiously. “Oh no reason! Let’s finish here so we can set the plates” she said reaching up for plates, quickly getting them not even giving me a chance to get close; darn it! How did we cook so fast?!

I need more time…

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Cooking it didn’t go as bad as I thought ….it was…it actually went pretty well. “What are you smiling about? “Adri asked me with a small smirk. “Ohh~ nothing! Just glad that dinner is done! I hope everyone enjoys it” I said nonchalantly, trying to avoid her eyes. “Is that all?” she looked at me with suspicious eyes; Yes! Can’t a girl be happy that she made delicious food for the people she cares about?!? “Yeah…” I simply said smiling at her. She walked of with a chuckle as she said “More like who you cooked with, not for~ “. Yah! Darn her…I could feel myself already begin to blush, how does she do that!? “You’re easy to read” GaIn said from behind me, “wahh! You scared me!” I yelled holding my chest. “What were you thinking that made you so spaced out? I was calling your for a while” she said with a knowing smirk. “Ehh uhm what did you need me for? “ I quickly changed the topic. “The food is all set, it time to eat”. Oh….the moment of truth…will they like it?! Aishh if I wasn’t so distracted that time it would’ve been perfect! B-but I can’t tell them that…who knows what they’d say?! “Yooji~ Sit here next to me” Father in law said in a cooing yet serious tone. “Neh father in law” I bowed a bit before quickly sitting down next to him. Here we go…

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

I tried to fill my plate with as much food as possible, “someone is trying to keep all the good cooking to himself!” Changmin hyung pointed out as he took a bite from his own plate; you bet I am! She’s mine!...i mean the food is…. I could already feel my cheeks flushing at my own mental embarrassment. “What are you blushing for?” Kwonnie hyung asked from across the table, making curious eyes stare at me. “I'm not! It’s just really hot outside” I said with a poker face. Many believed me but my hyungs continued to stare with a slight giggle. What are they?! Little girls…?

Everyone loved her cooking, they were all complimenting how good it was; pfft if they only knew how amazing it really is, I smiled to myself “Wow Yooji! Your really something, a perfect cook and also extremely beautiful” Leeteuk hyung began to speak, I nodded to myself as they spoke. Yes, yes great cook, yes yes beau- wait what?! Yah! Hyung don’t be checking out my wife! “ Yeah! She really is extremely pretty! Remember when she did that cameo in BEG MV?! It was hawt!” Wooyoung hyung added. Yah! You why did you have to mention that day?! “Yeah! That scene must have replayed in many boys minds~” other hyungs mentioned. Why are they all ing on my wife? And.. in front of me!? “Yeah! Perfect and Mine” I said loud enough to be heard as I continued to eat not bothering to look at every ones shocked state. I don’t care to even look at Yooji’s direction.. “Haha! Yess~ All yours. Now who wants some dessert??” JYP yelled with happiness clearly heard in his voice.

T~~T JYP appa! I’ll forever be good to you! He smiled at me as everyone cheered for the dessert.

 

(JYP’s POV)

That’s my boy! ;~~;

This night is turning out better than planned! But…

It doesn’t hurt to push a little harder~

Does it? I smirked to myself sending signals to all my accomplices.

It has to be tonight.

 

(YOUR POV)

 

What….was…..that!? That’s it! Poor Jinwoon has fallen ill!

He evn forced himself to come here, now he is all delusional.. that can be the only explaination….right?! “Everyone!! We’ve decided we want a little entertainment~ Is everyone up for it?!” a couple of the oneday boys yelled causing an uproar of yeahs and woohhs~ 

“Talent Show Time!!” they all yelled in unison; yay!! Talent show! “You guys will be amazing!” I said trying to join the cheering, “You guys? Don’t you mean all of us? You’re going to be in it too! “ GaIn said in a matter of fact tone; what….no.noo! in front of everyone?! I can’t! I wont!! Never!!! “I can’t wait to see your performance~!” Eunhyuk oppa said showing me his cute gummy smile, “Neh! Okay! “ I yelled; WHAT!? Don’t judge me…. My bias is expecting my performance~ * ~ *

“GREAT! Because we’re the first to perform! Let’s go!” GaIn and Adri both yelled hooking their arms to mine, while dragging me towards a room; what have I gotten myself into….

 

“Guys…. I don’t think I can do this..” I said wrapping a towel around myself, “What do you mean!? You look great! GaIn yelled “But… I'm practically !” I pointed out. “You didn’t have a problem wearing that for the MV!” Adri said, “But…” I tried to defend… “And they all loved you in it! Didn’t you hear them during dinner?” GaIn reminded, “Yeah..but..” I tried to defend again. “Even Jinwoon said you were perfect~” They both said with a smirk. My entire face turned a deep red, “Yah…” I can’t even come up with a comeback to that.. “Naww look at her blush~ Oh wait… wad Jinwoon talking about Yooji or her body?! Kaaaayh~ so naughty” GaIn yelled. B-Body?!....i covered myself more. No…..he… “I'm not going out there like this! Not after that comment!” I yelled covering my face with my hands. “Aiggo~ so cute. But you know you want to see his face when you walk out looking like this~” they teased, of course…. Does he think of me?...lik- like that? “Unnies are so mean” I pouted . “Wahhhh~ so cute!!” they pinched my cheeks while pulling me outside.

 

We headed towards a mini stage that was set up “I…I can do this” I whispered boosting up my confidence as I heard BEG’s intro beginning to play. “Here come the girls! Welcome them” the oneday boys that had made themselves the MC’s for the night yelled causing all the boys begin to cheer. “Let’s go find your answer Yooji” Adri smiled at me, “Neh” I said; why do I feel like she's talking about a different answer? “Don’t just stand there! Let’s go!” GaIn yelled excitedly as she pulled me out causing everyone to remain silent. “We’re just going to dance” Adri said/whispered to me, “I know…I can do this” I smiled knowing she was trying to make me feel better as I began to dance what I could remember they had taught me for the MV. The crowd went wild! I looked up at everyone; I just realized we’re the only girls here besides Miss A that had to leave for a schedule. So many guys…. I looked around when suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. I know everyone is looking up here, but… there is some-Jinwoon! Our eyes met within the crowd. I feel so self-conscious now, its like I'm only dancing for him. His eyes burned wondered around my body never blinking for a second. He’s too far but, I can feel my heart racing. Why do I suddenly feel like I know my answer?! Am I too hopeful? “A round of applause for our beauties!” Taec and Seulong oppas announced causing me to come back from my trance, hiding behind Adri trying to escape.

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

Yooji….Yooji…she looks…..im married to that beautiful girl….woman. “Hey lover boy lets go! It’s our turn!” Kwonnie hyung pulled me excitedly. “I'm coming~” I smiled. “What’s wrong with you lately?!” Seulong hyung asked, “What do you mean?” I asked confused. “Your attitude towards our teasing. Yooji…” Changmin hyung said; what are they blabbering about suddenly? “Yeah. You even made that comment during dinner!” Kwonnie hyung joined. I ignored them heading towards the stage “What, Have you finally realized your true feelings towards Yooji~” Seulong said attempting to tease. “It’s all hyungs fault!” I said walking onto the stage positioning myself for the Miss AM- Good Bye Baby cover we practiced, leaving my hyungs stunned. We began to dance as soon as kwonnie hyung pulled the shocked hyungs onto the stage. I looked up onto the crowd only looking for one person; today I made two promises, one to myself and the other to the best friend of the girl that I love. There she is, I smiled to myself as I saw Yooji standing in a corner watching our performance. She changed! Good… I don’t want those old erts looking at my girl.

 

Our performance ended quickly and so did everyone else, in a blink of an eye the talent show was over and it was time to head to our tents for the night. “Jinwoon~ Sleep well” most of the guys giggled trying to tease me as I left the shower room.  “Don’t they know that we sleep together every night?” I said to myself a bit too loud. “REALLY?!” Taemin yelled slightly embarrassed, “Aahh Taeminnie its not like that…” I waved my hands in the air trying to calm him down before.. “Really what?” key came out of nowhere; too late… “Keyumma, they…. ‘Sleep together’ every night” taemin whispered my death sentence to key. “Yah!” key slapped me across the head. “Don’t dirty my sons mind! Keep what you do in your dirty head!” he said before dragging taemin away. “Aishh…he's the one that misunderstood” I mumbled rubbing my head. “Misunderstood what?” I turned around to find a freshly bathed Yooji in a robe. “Y-Yooji…What are you doing here?” I asked but couldn’t finish my sentence ‘dressed like that’ those s can be anywhere… “Eeh uhm I don’t know where our tent is…they told me you did..” I smiled and took her hand “Let’s go then” walking towards our isolated tent. “It’s so far away…” she said looking around, “Yeah…” I opened the tent zipper letting her in, “There’s only one futon …” she pointed out; this reminds me of something…

 

“Let’s sleep. It’s already late” I said taking off my shirt trying to verify what it is “W-what are you doing?!” She yelled holding onto my shirt, “Getting ready for bed, why?” she blushed looking away “No reason!” she yelled quietly as she laid down covering her face with the blankets. “Why are you sleeping like that?” I leaned over, “I always sleep like this” she said from under the blankets. “No, I mean” I pulled off the covers pointing at the robe, “with that on” I continued. “T-That’s…because its…uhm…Comfortable…” she stuttered. “That’s not possible you must be hot in that. Why don’t you take it off?” I said tugging on to her robe slightly. “NO!” she yelled covering herself. I stared at her surprised and then suddenly smirked “Why? Are you under that or something~” I teased. She looked up at me saying “or something…” WHAT? “What do you mean?...did the girls make you wear something weird again?!” I asked as she played with the edge of the blanket.

“They…didn’t bring me real pajamas. They brought something else” she said slowly, “What did they bring?” I asked curiously. “Lingerie” she simply said; I think if I was drinking something I would’ve spit it out and choked. Aishh those girls are really something... “Either way. You can’t sleep like that, you’ll overheat” I said pulling the robe string, seeing it fall down revealing her beautiful body….I think I’m going to overheat. “Jinwoon! She yelled covering my eyes, “what?” I laughed playing innocent. “You !” she accused, “why?!  I just didn’t want you to get sick!” I defended. “Yeah right!” she laid back down under the covers. “It’s true! Don’t put me on the same level as those y ahjussi’s out there” I pointed outside as I laid under the same covers. “erted ahjussi! I'm going to call you that from now on!” she pouted, “I'm not an ahjussi! Plus, there is nothing wrong with seeing my wife dressed like that” I said. “…..” she remained quiet as I realized how close we were to each other, our noses practically touching. “J-Jinwoon…” she moved her face while moving her body under the covers, slightly brushing her hand against mine. “Yeah” I said remembering what I had forgotten. “This futon is smaller that our bed at home” she said moving her hand away; I slid my fingers in between hers, looking into her eyes

“…nervous?”

 



 

HEY GUYS!

DID YOU MISS ME?!

I MISSED YOU ALL AND IM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE IN THE UPDATES!!! T^T

But as a treat i wrote an extra long chappie!

i hope you enjoy it tell me your feels in a commet! and and *gives you all nommies*

LOVE YOU!! <3