This Wasn't Vegas?!!

One Night Can Change It All

(Your POV)

I've been working so hard for so long that my friends don't think I remember how to have fun... I do. It’s just that life isn't always carefree all the time and I do need to work to make a living...They always asked me out to have a drink or to a club but I’d always say I’m busy. I know that they didn't like getting turned down so much but was is it really necessary to kidnap me to get their point across?! Not only did they scare the ba-jibes out of me... they pushed me inside the trunk........

Yeah yeah I should love my friends for putting so much effort into my happiness but they should really clean out this car!! It smells like someone or something died in here. " YAH! It smells in here and you couldn't push me any harder?!?!" I shouted but they ignored me. 

The car ride seemed like an eternity so I ended up sleeping, that or I passed out from the fumes! The trunk finally opened and the sudden light woke me up.

"Yoonji , we’re here!" they yelled. I looked at them with confusion " Where exactly is here?" I asked, they turned to each other and smirked. They didn't bother answering and just pulled me inside a building's bathroom and told me to change. I take the mini black dress out of the bag, there was way too much skin and not enough dress "What is this? Can you even consider this a dress?" I asked sarcastically. 

 

"Yeah and your lucky we didn't find something more ty! So shut up and put it on!" Adri my best friend yelled. Sometimes I really wonder if she really does care about me.

I stepped out of the stall and she looked at me so weird.... "Does this even look good? I feel ..." I said trying to cover some of the skin that was showing. She just nodded and pushed me outside of the bathroom. I looked around and noticed that there were a lot of people here and it was really LOUD. "Adri where are we?" I asked again! " We're at that new club that we've been trying to drag you too for the past month" she finally answered!! 

I remember her mentioning a club were a lot of famous people hang out but I was always busy, though I wasn't gonna lie I was a little interested since I’ve never been to a club. Adri and her boyfriend quickly dragged me to the dance floor and they began to dance, I just looked around.

The club was really dark, I could barely see the person in front of me except when the random lights would hit his face. I stumbled through the crowd and found a table to sit at, as the music was finally getting to me someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a group of pissed off looking guys, I looked around but my friends were too into dancing with themselves to care for my safety!!!

Oh great I’m gonna die before I actually had any fun and I DIDN'T EVEN COME HERE BY CHOICE!!! The guys began to laugh and I was confused?!

One guy with a cap on came up to me and caressed my cheek " Hey, what is a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" he said. I rolled my eyes and said " I’m not. So don't worry yourself too much about this pretty girl" All  the guys began to laugh at him, as I was walking away I heard a guy say " Damn Wooyoung you got REJECTED! ".

I walked up to my friends and told them what happened and Adri decided to walk up to them, I thought damn she DOES love me she's gonna tell them off " Hey guy so I heard you guys think my friend is cute! Why don't you take her for the night ? " she said adding a wink at the end. My face just dropped, is she trying to sell me off?!?! " Are you crazy!! " I spat out but of course i was ignored.....

The guys laughed, I bet they think she's kidding. Then again I can't blame them they don't know her. She pushed me and I landed on one of them, he was cute but I was too embarrassed to enjoy it!!!!

I quickly stood up and yelled at her " What are you doing!!!! Are you my pimp to be selling me off like its all good in the neighborhood?!" She quickly shut me up when she said " Look, you barely have fun, here is your chance we'll stay and keep an eye on you so just enjoy yourself for once in your life". I thought about it for a bit and hey, what's the harm of having a little fun with a couple of cute guys right?!?!! RIGHT?!!?

We sat down with them it was pretty fun the guys were total dorks, I don't know whether it was the alcohol or that’s how they normally act... The guy next to me, which is also the one I fell on noticed I wasn't drinking " Aren't you gonna drink? It's not fun unless we all drink!" I was about to answer when everyone stared at me and already started pouring my drinks!! "Here, drink one for each of us since you've been holding back" the guy that was hitting on me said I think his name was Wooyoung?! 

I didn't want to since I barely drink so I don't know how much I can handle. Adri pushed her shot towards me and said " DRINK!!" I drank her shot, then the next and then the next, the train of shots kept coming by and without noticing I had already drank 10 shots. They all cheered one more to go!!!! I looked next to me and the guy gave me his shot, I stared at him as I finished it. The night seemed longer than any other, my friends went back to the dance floor and so did some of the guys. I stayed cause I felt a little dizzy, I looked down and thought hey one more drink just for myself won't hurt.......

After that, the whole night was a blurr, we ran around crazy, went to another club, I lost my friends, and after that I passed out............

 

~~~The Next Morning~~~

 

Ahhhhhhhh my head hurts so much, what happened last night I don't even remember getting home?!

I rubbed my eyes to wake up a little and I noticed that there was something on my hand, I looked at it "Wow, what a pretty ring! I don't remember wearing that last night?!" as I said that I hear someone groan next to me!

I felt my whole body stiffen up, I looked to my side and saw a half man!!! I looked under my covers and I was wearing a white dress " At least I’m not !" I said and cause the body to move a little more. I tried to lean over him to see who it was but my clumsy self ended up falling on top of him! 

He opened his eyes and stared at me.. My heart stopped, I tried to speak but my mouth wouldn't move " W-What are you doing here?" He finally spoke. I didn't even know how I was gonna answer?!?! " Jinw....Jinwoon?! " I finally managed?! 

He rubbed his face and noticed the ring on his finger he looked at it and looked around me, he looked at my ring and looked at me. I looked at my ring and then looked at him. Then it hit me?! I didn't want to say it but I think- " Did we get married last night" he asked before I could finish thinking.

What the hell happened last night??!!?!?!?!

 


 

 

So that’s the first chapter, how is it?? I think it might be a little boring but I’m sure as I get more comfortable with writing it's gonna get good!!!

Comment lots so I know what you think xD