Camping...And...Feelings Part 1?!

One Night Can Change It All

(------ POV)

 

Sir, it seems like things are going a bit better than expected. “Yes, yes. This is good news” Sir said. “Why don’t we push a little harder?!” Sir said with a smirk on his face. “That sounds like a very good idea!” I said with my own smirk plastered on my face. “ Please make the arrangements! Let’s hope that this will be the final blow!” Sir said very pleased with himself. “Neh Sir! I’ll have the arrangements done in less than an hour. Would you like me to make the calls as well?!” I asked with my phone already at hand. He looked up at me from his unusual giant chair while grabbing his own phone “That won’t be necessary, this is personal!” I nodded and headed out to make the arrangements. “Sir, this will be the best yet! I promise you that..” I said to myself as I entered the elevator chuckling “ ­­______, just you wait!”

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Yesterday was a confusing mess! Firstly, he tells me I'm his favorite then he says he doesn’t love me. Secondly, he acted all hysterical while I was stuck in the elevator but then doesn’t even come close to me to see if I'm alright?! Thirdly, there isn’t even a positive side to this… he just wont look at me, he's avoiding me, he doesn’t even want to share the room anymore. “Is this how you wanna make things right with me?” I asked nobody in specific “Pabo”. I threw my body on the bed with my eyes closed; why do you do this to me Jinwoon?! “Why do I have to love you so much?!” I whispered. “WHAT’S ALL THIS?!” I jumped up terrified, “W-whats what?!” I asked holding onto my heart “Why all this depression?! Missed me that much?!” Gain said with a chuckle. Aishh Jinwoon… if loving you doesn’t kill me… ;“Is she there?! Grab her!” a couple of what I can imagine are the one day boys yelled. THEY SURE WILL!

 

“GaIn!!” I yelled jumping out of the bed, straight into her arms. “I did miss you!! Don’t leave me again!” I said clinging onto her, she had been gone doing promotions and things just went crazy around here! I can’t wait to update her! “YAH! Why don’t we get hugs like that?!” Taec and Seulong oppas yelled from the doorway. “Because none of you are gone ENOUGH! Poor _____ is probably tired of all of you!” Gain teased hugging me like a lost child, “MWOH?! Is that true _____?! Do we tire you?!” they all asked with hurt expressions. “Ani! I love all of my oppas!! Your all the best!” I said holding a thumbs up as reassurance “Really?! But I bet you love one oppa the most~” Junho oppa attempted to tease, aishh these guys… why do they always have to bring him up. “I-I changed my mind!! I hate you all!” I yelled walking away with Gain “_____! We were just kidding! Yah! Junho! Look what you did!” I faintly heard as we closed the door.

 

“You know they were just teasing you, are you really mad at them?” Gain asked, I looked at her with saddened eyes and shook it “I know. It…It just hurts when …it’s true” I said avoiding her gaze. “You don’t think we don’t know?! I thin the only one that doesn’t is Jinwoon himself! That pabo!” she said slamming her fists against the railing outside. “Unnie, it’s alright. Even if he knew… it wouldn’t change a thing” I said with an already defeated tone “Yah! Why so negative?! Jinwoon and you are both so easy to read! You should try looking into his eyes and reading his feeling before just saying ‘He doesn’t love me!’ ” She mimicked grabbing my shoulders “L-look into his eyes?! A-ani!” I said. That’s impossible! I can’t look into his eyes, he’ll think I'm a weirdo and.. “He doesn’t even want to be in the same room with me… how am I gonna get him to stay staring at me long enough to ‘read’ him?!”  I said a bit hesitantly, who knows what Gain might say…or even worse…do?! Gain smirked “Don’t worry! You’ll get a chance~”. Eeehh? Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?!

 

“U-Unnie… why do you seem so sure?!” I asked afraid of the answer itself. She switched her smirk to a smile “______~ What did I tell you about calling me Unnie?!” There she goes changing the subject, Adri and her are TOO alike. “B-but” I tried to stay on track but she had already began walking back inside “Do you have camping gear?” she asked turning slightly to get a glimpse of my confused state. Camping gear? I’ve never gone camping before “No, why?” What a random question… “No reason~! Just wanted to know” she causally said walking inside. If she were anyone else I’d think it was completely weird but being weird is a common thing in this family… “G-gain? O-oppas? W-wait!! Who are you people?!”

 

~~30 Minutes Later~~

 

“Yah! Who are you?! Where are we going?! I yelled at the group of people in the car; I know yelling isn’t nice but neither is randomly picking someone up and throwing them into a van! “Why are you doing this to me?!” I pleaded, “It’s for your own good!” one of them yelled. My own good?! How is kidnapping me for my own good?! “Trust us,” the other guy that sounded A LOT like Junsu oppa said. Trust?! Wait… Junsu oppa?! “J-Junsu Oppa?!” I asked only to get myself blindfolded!! “Sorry” is all I got for an answer… They’re seriously trying to give me heart failure! “What’s with the masks?!” I asked a bit more relieved, but of course I was speaking to the air! “If you wanted to take me somewhere was it really necessary to dress like kidnappers and scare me to death?!” I continued to yell; I-I really thought I was being kidnapped…

 

“We’ll be there soon! Now SHUT IT!” someone yelled. Shut it? That’s not nice! “Adri! You’re here too?! Why are you yelling at me like that?!” I asked. I can tell that she's most likely glaring at me; I can feel the chill down my spine. “You’re the one who started yelling in the first place! Why do you have to complain so much?! Don’t try to ruin our surprise that we’ve been planning for a very long time! So stay still and don’t say anything else!” she scolded, I felt like a kid that got yelled at in front of all her friends… “Uuhmm… Sorry…”I mumbled. The rest of the car ride was so awkwardly quiet, it was worse that that time with Riine and Yoseob!! 

 

I wonder how much longer the ride is going to be; I can’t even ask that now… I might get scolded again!! Could asking be considered complaining? Should I try? “Uhum-“ before I could ask I was cut off “We’re here!!” Gain yelled! Great! Where’s here?! “____, Sorry we have to leave you blind folded a little longer” Junsu oppa whispered, so I think its Junsu oppa. “Neh oppa, it’s alright!” I said trying to sound as optimistic as possible, I don’t want to be scolded by Adri again! “Taec! Pick her up and take her to the room~” Gain directed; ehhh? Room?! What room?! “Don’t worry, you trust oppas right?! Taec oppa said. I guess… I do!I slightly nodded. Taec oppa walked for a while! Until he finally stopped yelling “We’re here!” We are? That’s weird… I don’t remember the feeling of going through doors?! And it’s not cold? It feels like we’re still outside. “Oppa, where is here?” I asked extremely confused “Oh right!” he said as he removed the blindfolds. My eyes stung from the sudden bright light but they quickly adjusted as I looked around trying to see where this ‘here’ is. “Go inside” Taec oppa simply said as he pointed at the overly sized tent in front of us. I nodded and confidently walked inside…

 

~~ 5 Minutes Later~~

 

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I wanted to faint right there and then. No! Not because I walked into the mansion of tents to find JYP sitting down having a nice cup of tea, and NO! Not because everyone that happened to be involved in my kidnapping were there having a nice chat while joining him… but because “____! Did you hear me? We’re going camping! Well we’re already here so… We’re camping! Don’t worry it’s only for one night! And you’ll be sharing a tent with Jinwoon of course!” father-in-law said with a huge grin on his face “F-father-in-law! Do I have to?!” I complained receiving many glares from Adri… Ahh I feel the cold breeze now “I-I mean where is our tent? I’d gladly unpac- AH! I don’t have anything with me?!” I quickly remembered “Don’t worry we already brought the necessary things for you. It’s all in your tent already” Gain said linking her arm with mine “Let’s have fun!” Father-in-law yelled. Fun…? Why do I feel so uneasy?! “Gain”… knowing her… I should’ve been more suspicious!! “What?!” she said innocently. “This was all your doing!” I said accusingly “Nooo!” she denied; No? “It was mine” I turned to father-in-law’s serious face “O-oh…” I said in defeat, I can’t complain to him.. “But I can’t take all the credit~ Secretary Park Hoon helped too!” he said happily, aishh bipolar-in-law why do you scare me like that?! “Your lucky we didn’t drug you!” Adri yelled from the corner “D-drug?!” I stuttered. They all began to laugh; I don’t get it… “Of course not! We wouldn’t even think that~” they all said but why do I feel like it wasn’t a joke? Nahhhh right?!

 

“We can’t leave our guest waiting! Let’s go!” Father-in-law said happily as he quickly began to walk out of the tent. Guest? You mean they’re more?! I quickly followed everyone to a group of people “Omg! No way!” I yelled running into the group and jumping on one of the guys, “SAM!! I missed you so much!” I clung to Sam as he chuckled hugging me back. “What?! Even he gets those types of greetings too?!” the one day boys pouted. “Oppas~” I laughed at them; they could be so cute at times. “This is SamDong! He’s a special friend!” I said proudly, “Special?!” bwahaha their reactions are so funny “Neh! S-P-E-C-I-A-L~” I repeated myself more teasingly. They all pouted “Yah! We want a hug and introduction too!” Key yelled and the rest nodded in agreement. “Ah, sorry!” I said but still giggled, I looked around; why are there so many people?! I haven’t even met some of them…and yet…Jinwoon isn’t anywhere to be seen…

 

“Ehh..ummm you all seem to already know each other. How about I introduce Adri to you all?” I asked hopefully “Unnie me too!” Riine randomly popped up “Yah! What are you doing here?!”. “I- I wanted to come too~”she said cutely; aishh her and her aegyo against me. “Alright~ I’ll introduce Riine too” They all looked among each other “Do we still get a hug?” one of the Super Junior oppas asked “I-if you want” I stuttered; aish I sound like an idiot but keke SUPER JUNIOR!! I'm a fan~ “Neh” I said. “This is Adri my best friend and this is Riine my baby sister!” I introduced them with a small hint of overprotective sister at the end; aishh I can’t help it.  “Annyeong~ Nice to meet you both” Super Junior, Shinee, Beast oppas and Miss A said all together. “Now for our hugs~!” they continued with open arms; kayhh I get to hug Suju oppas~. I slowly approached them; don’t wanna seem like a fan girl do i?! Kekek who cares~ I opened my arms to hug Hyukkie Oppa first “_____! I almost forgot!” Father-in-law yelled from the intercom. “Father-in-law?” I asked confused looking around, “Let Adri hug them! I need you to come here for a second” he continued to yell. “N-neh! Sorry oppas! Adri can take my place right? She gives amazing hugs!!” I said pushing her into the group and running away; Noooo~ TT^TT MY HUG!! I sadly continued to run towards the tent.

 

“Father-in-law?” I yelled as I looked inside the tent; where did my bipolar, hug ruining father-in-law go?! I didn’t take that long “Did I?” Nahhh~ But its not like he’d be hiding somewhere on purpose… bwahahah JYP is crazy but not childish!! “_____?” I heard, ehh? “Yes?” I ly to find the one person who’s been missing “J-Jinwoon?!” I stuttered; Gahh why did I stutter?! Now I'm gonna get teased!! I face palmed myself “What are you doing here?” I asked trying to cover my previous actions. He stared at me in what seemed like shock? “Jinwoon, are you alright?” I said getting a little closer; he looks sick… He backed up a little “Y-yeah! I'm fine! I-I'm looking for JYP. What are you doing here?!” he said.. is that stuttering I hear?! Jinwoon stuttered?!  “I'm looking for Father-in-law as well” I said a lot more confidant. “OH! There you are you two!” speaking of the devil, “Ah! Father-in-law! I was looking for you! Did you need me for something?! I asked desperately wanting to escape this awkward situation! “Actually.. I need both of you!” he said sternly, “You see… the ladies that were going to make tonight’s dinner had a sudden emergency, can you two help with dinner?!” He continued with the serious tone. “Well… I'm fine with it” I can’t deny anything from him… “Jinwoon?” he asked causing Jinwoon to just answer with a nod, “Good~! I knew you two would agree! Which is why I already told the guest and the ladies that you two would be cooking already!” father-in-law announced “I can’t wait to taste my daughter’s cooking~ So much love!” he said talking to himself as he walked out leaving Jinwoon and I dumbfounded…. Why do I still get surprised?!

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

W-What?! They want us to spend more time with each other than needed?! Aishh it was already going perfectly I had avoided her the entire day. Now this. I thought doing this I would be able to endure tonight when we have to share the tent… ‘Only for one night, it’s only for one night’ if I repeat that I’ll be able to take it. “So, what shall we make for dinner?” _____ asked. I shrugged my shoulders; I don’t even know how to talk in front of her now! This is torture! Why?! Why hyungs! Why did you make me realize this?! “Let’s go to the kitchen and see what they have and then we can decide like that” she said as she began to walk, I followed like a lost puppy. I have to get over this! How am I going to be able to live the rest of the contract like this?! Should I talk to JYP?... OMG! NO! Who knows what he’d do! “Jinwoon… Did you hear me?” she asked waving her hands in front of me. “What? Were you saying something?” I said a bit more coldly than I intended; Gahh Jinwoon why do you always do that! “O-um nothing. Let’s just hurry to the kitchen..” she sad sadly. Did I do something wrong again?! Aishhh Jinwoon your such a pabo!

 

“Oh! ______. Jinwoon. Right? We were waiting for you two!” an ahjuma said coming out of the kitchen. “Neh. Sorry if we took too long” I told her without a problem, “Not at all! You came just in time. Can you head to the truck that’s on the other side of the building and bring in the groceries?’ she asked. “Of course! These muscles have got to be used from time to time” I playfully said, “I'm glad I could be of some help then” the ahjuma chuckled. “Well then I’ll be going~” I said taking a small glance at ____ before walking away; why does she look so shocked?

 

“Jinwoon! Your hopeless! I was just gonna sit around and watch but… really?! You pabo!” I heard quickly turning around “Adri?!” I was shocked what does she mean I'm hopeless? Does she know something? “Yes.” are my feelings that obvious? “Yes.” Could she…be of help if she knew? “Again. Yes!” I snapped out of my thoughts “Yes? What do you mean?” I asked confused, “Yes to all your questions. I know, your obvious, and I can surely help” she said with a smirk seeing that what she said left me speechless. “First! We have to fix that!” she yelled pointing at me “F-fix what?!” She look at me with an ‘are you kidding me’ look “Do you want me to help you or not?” she asked. Does she really know? Well she's better than asking one of the hyungs for help… I shiver at that thought.

 

“Alright Adri! How can you help me?!” I asked confidently, she smirked “First. Promise me one thing” I nodded, I don’t care what it is! As long as I can get help! aishh I sound crazy? “You do. But it’s cute” Adri plainly said, I covered my mouth; did…did I say that out loud?! “No. You’re just easy to read. So about the promise…could… could you help me with something in return?” she shyly said, this is a new side “What is it?” I asked; I do need to know so I can help. “Details aren’t important right now!” she said flustered, I chuckled a bit. I get it now. Why Adri and _____ are friends, they may seem so different but they’re a lot alike “Yah! Don’t go falling for me!” she jokingly said, “Ani, I can’t.  My heart it already belongs to your best- I mean someone…” Yeah. That’s right, her. I smiled to myself it feels better finally saying it out loud.

 

 “Glad I could be of service” she said walking away “W-wait! Where are you going?!” I said running after her, “I'm done here! Plus I have to umm do something” she blushed a bit in her own thoughts. “Done? How? We didn- I didn’t… Everything’s still the same! “ I said frustrated. “Is it?” Is it? Yes… well I don’t know. But I do feel lighter… “Aishh! Do I have to spell it out for you? Just act like before! NO! WAIT! Scratch that… just act like how you meant when you said you wanted to make it right with her, BUT with the same confidence you had before” she said. But, but…. How? Does she eve feel the same? Wouldn’t I look like an idiot doing that?! “You and her are both the same… so easy to read! If you want to know so badly… why don’t you do as I say and go find out for yourself?! She said frustrated.

 

“OK!” If I want to find out I have to be confident! I have to be confident! I have to be “What are you doing talking to yourself in the darkness? Someone said, I looked up only to have my heart almost jump out “______?!?” I said like a little kid getting caught stealing; by myself? I looked around… where did she go? ____ looked at me suspiciously “Where are the groceries?” she asked; OH! Gahhh I forgot about them! “Ooops? I forgot” I said. “How? What were you doing for over an hour?! Now we have to make all this food alone! The ahjumas already left….” Alone? ‘I just have to be confident!’ “That fine” I said grabbing her hand and walking towards the kitchen “Let’s go” I can do this! “J-Jinwoon” she said pulling back, I turned to look at her; does this bother her?! “T-the groceries!” she stutter “Oh! Right~” I smiled. I can do this!


:O

Did he confess?!

Kekekekekek Well sorta!

Good enough right?! Anywho!

I had to cut it into two parts since it was TOO long ^w^

And~ It’s know its not Friday but close enough!!!

It took me a while to get the right words; I really like this chapter and the NEXT ONE AND THE NEXT ONE! Kekeekek >: )

Hope you all like it too~

LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

P.S

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

Okay Kekeke I know I asked this before but >w<

Can you all pick your TOP 5 favorite quotes for the entire story Chapter 1 and soo on?! I need them so I can make a forward~

Kekeke I can’t pick any cause I like them all and asihh I'm hopeless~

Plus I’ll spend forever looking for them and NEVER update * blackmailing *

Kekeke Just in case black mail doesn’t work!

Could you please please please help me?!

With a cherry on top!?! *blinks cutely *

^w^