I Was A Mistake?!??!

One Night Can Change It All

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

That night I couldn’t dare to sleep next to _____, not with the way she looked at me… and I regretted it because the next morning when I woke up she wasn’t home. I tried calling her but she left her phone. She’s been gone for 3 days and all I can do is go insane thinking about what could have happened to her. The image of her face that night won’t leave my mind and its haunting me… “Did I cause those tears?” I said to myself. “YES, YOU MORON!” Someone yelled at me accompanied by a hard smack across the head. “Yah! What was that for Key?” I said rubbing my head, “Your lucky we’re in public! I'm gonna kick your later” he plainly said while glaring at me. “W-What did I do?!” I asked while trying to avoid his glare. “Pfft, are you kidding me?  What HAVEN’T you done?!?” he said in a ‘isn’t it obvious’ tone. I just looked at him confused… “Oh god… have you NOT realized?!” he said, “Realized what?” I asked even more confused. He smacked me across the head again “YOU IDIOT! Do you NOT know what you have done?!” Key yelled louder causing a couple people to stare at us. “W-what did I do” I said already bracing myself for the next blow to the head “Are you kidding me?!?” Key yelled with that blow I was bracing myself for… “YAH! Key can you stop hitting me and can you just tell me what I did?!?” I said rubbing my now throbbing head. “Why? It hurts?” Key said in a mocking tone, “Imagine how much pain ______ is probably in..” he said in a more caring way. “______?? D-do you know where she is?! She's in pain?! Where? Why? How?!?” I began to interrogate the ticking time bomb. “Yes, Not a clue, Yes, I have no clue, because of you, and I think you kissing another girl could have been the problem” he said and my eyes went wide.. kiss…did ____ see Nicole and I?!? “H-how do you know that?!” I panically asked.

 

Key sat down next to me like he didn’t JUST practically try to kill me, “You really are an idiot… Doojoon was with ____ when she saw you, he told Dongwoon who told me… But does that even matter right now?! _____ is hurting.. how could you have done something like that?! And to think that I- ” Key said naggingly before I interrupted which I might pay for later “Key! Enough! I know! Okay I know… I messes up… I just realized how amazing she is… I just realized my feeling and I JUST might lose her?! I can’t!!” I said running out of the room. I have to find her!

 

The first place I looked was home, I don’t know if it was that I hoped she was there or if it was really the first sensible place to look. Nonetheless I walked into an empty apartment… I ran out of the apartment, I looked everywhere I couldn’t even remember where I have and haven’t looked… “____...I’m so sorry…” I whispered to myself. Somehow my legs had brought me to the JYP building.. “Should I look in here?” I asked no one in particular, I began to walk towards the entrance. “Jinwoon! What are you doing here?? How could you leave during one of your schedules?!” Jokwon hyung yelled at me, great… more nagging… I just ignored him and continued to walk. “Are you ignoring me?!” he yelled and held onto my are, I unconsciously glared at him which caused him to give me a steer look “I don’t know who you think you are glaring at me?!” he said. I just looked down “Let go of me please..” I said in a low voice, “No” he plainly said. I looked up at him with th intentions of pulling my arm away from him but someone has already grabbed my other arm “Jinwoon! You have to go home! You’ve been out all day…. Seulong covered for you” Changmin hyung said. “I can’t.. I have to look for ____ I have to explain everything to her!” I practically yelled. Everyone in the building was staring at me, it felt like the morning after I first met ____ when the news broke out… but I don’t care. They can stare all they want, “Jinwoon, you’re acting like a kid throwing a tantrum!” Jokwon hyung said. I ignored them until Changmin hyung decided to pick me up and forcefully take me home…

 

~~~At the Apartment~~~

 

We finally arrived “home”… I really don’t want to be here, “What is wrong with you?? Why were you making a scene?!” Changmin hyung began to scold, “All I wanted to do…. was to find her….” I whispered. They all looked at my sympathetically “We know” they both said, “We know, but you can’t go out to look for her. She obviously doesn’t want you to find her. So leave her alone.” Jokwon hyung said. “Yeah, don’t bother her. She's come back eventually” Changmin hyung finished. I looked up at them in horror… what’s with them?! They usually panic thinking of the worst-case scenarios when she goes out to buy a box of cereal…. It as if…as if.. “You guys know where she is right?! “ I yelled while standing up. They both ignored me as they headed towards their room, “Don’t go out again! If you do we’ll tell JYP and believe me, he is NOT happy with you right now” they finished slamming the door behind them.

 

I through myself on the couch, I’ve been sleeping here ever since she’s left. I don’t feel right sleeping on our bed alone… wasn’t that breaking a rule?! Now that I think about it…we’ve broken a lot of rules lately…Should I use the rules to get her back?! “No, no who do I think I am?! The lead actor of some drama?!” I scratched my head in frustration, “Why did I doubt my dream?? Why did I ask Nicole that question?! Why did she kiss me?!?” I yelled!!

 

~~~The Next Morning~~~

 

I don’t remember when or how I fell asleep last night, but I CAN tell you this! I slept horrible! My head is aching, my eyes can’t even be called panda eyes…. More like raccoon eyes!! I don’t even know why the guys made me go to another schedule today! “Jinwoon, we’re having some technical difficulties so why don’t you go rest! We’ll call you back when everything is fixed” one of the PD’s said. “Nehh” I bowed and walked towards the dressing room. The first thing I did was jump on the couch for a nice nap, but instead I ended up staring at the roof thinking about ______, “I miss you” I said to myself. I hear the door creak, I looked to my side seeing a girl walk towards the other couch across the room, the room was silent until she broke the silence.

 

“I heard your 'wife' ran away” she said, I had to sit up to make sure I wasn’t hearing things “Huh and I thought ____ was 'stronger' I knew she wouldn't be able to last long" she snickered with a smug look on her face. Who is this girl and why did she know _____’s not home?! "Who are you?? How do you know _____?" I asked her. She looked at him amused "Gabby's the name and I know a lot of things Jinwoon~". She said with … I can guess a smile? She kinda reminded me of the Joker with WAY more make-up. So this is Gabby? "You know, the more I look at you" she begins to walk closer to me " The more I want you. Why don't you come to me and leave useless ____" she said attempting to caress my face with her ice cold hands, I looked at he disgusted what does this psycho think of life?! "You know the more I look at you the more I want to puke…." I said holding in my breakfast. Aww come on I know you want me" she whispered in my ear adding a wink for a little flavor. "I'd rather choose a corpse than you. At least they once had a heart…"he said pushing her hand away from me and grabbing some tissues from the table to clean my ear.  "Heh, what is this? Don't act all high and mighty” she said.

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I’ve been gone for way too long! I tried to come sooner but JYP told me to stay away longer. The One Day boys all visited me and told me that they wanted to me to stay away longer to teach Jinwoon a lesson… I don’t know what everyone is planning… But I need to talk to Jinwoon myself, running away isn’t gonna solve anything!!

 

I heard that Jinwoon was at a schedule so that’s where I'm headed; I walked into the building and asked the first person holding a camera for Jinwoon’s location. Luckily it was one of the main PD’s and she told me that he was in the dressing room, I ran with all my might towards it. I WAS gonna just rush inside but I noticed that the door was already slightly opened and people were talking inside. I WAS gonna walk away! I didn’t mean to peek! but I heard Jinwoon’s voice and….Gabby’s?! “You guys didn't even marry because you loved each other… It only happened because you got drunk one night and she luckily got with you. She could have been any girl.. it was just a mistake." I heard Gabby say, I can’t believe her! Who does she think she is?! I could just walk in there and “punch her!!” I accidently yelled, I automatically covered my mouth and looked around to make sure no one had heard me; safe! I watched as Jinwoon stared at her, I held in my breath waiting for his response, "Yeah, your right. She was a mistake"….



 

:O

This is actually very short! >.<

But this will also be a double update!

As promised to my dear reader!!!

Okay, I was gonna say sorry and give my excuse to why I haven’t updated… but I’ve just been lazy!

>.< JUST with this chapter… I didn’t really know how to write and express everything!...

I just hope everything makes sense!

NOW! Off to the next chapter! : )

OH! BTW!!!!

Can you all pick out your favorite quotes from the past chapters! : )