Welcome To The Family Sis-In-Law?!

One Night Can Change It All

(YOUR POV)

 

As i was being pulled in, all of a sudden i felt someone grab my other arm and yell " Yah! let go!" everyone, well most of everyone got quiet. I turned and saw Jinwoon grabbing onto me. I was more relieved than surprised " Leave my wife alone!" ok now i'm more SURPRISED!

He pulled me and lead me to the van. As the van began moving i looked back and saw the mob of angry and broken hearted people. "T-Thank you.." a mumbled loud enough to be heard. He looked at me and continued to look outside the window. The rest of the ride seemed to be filled with awkward silence, until his phone rang again. As he spoke on the phone i remembered that my phone had been off, i turned it on and decided to call Adri. " The number you are trying to reach is unavailable please try again later" i guess she got mad at me after ignoring her for so long...

~~~30 minutes later~~~

 

The van finally came to a stop, i looked outside of the window and saw more crazed fans. I felt so guilty. I mean they are mental and all but they do it out of love (Obsessed love) but still love. I feel like i'm stealing him from them, i guess i kinda am. Jinwoon then grabbed my arm and we began to run to the doors of the building, the fans began to scream dirty words that i think its best not be repeated.... We made it inside and walked into the elevator, the doors closed and he pressed number 26. I looked up at him but he didn't even acknowledge my existence, was he still mad at me from screaming at him at the company? Or was it cause we have to stayed married? Or cause we have to live together? Or maybe all three?! 

The doors opened, he stepped out and i followed him. We walked for a while, it seemed like a maze until we finally arrived in front of door number 2. Who the heck designed this building?! Was he drunk when he placed the numbers on the doors? How is 13 suppose to be near 26 and how is that near 2?

We walked in and we took off our shoes, i looked around the living room it kinda seemed homey but you could definitely tell guys live here alone. " Yoonji, you should get comfortable here because it looks like you aren't gonna be able to leave here anytime soon." i looked at him and realized that i completely forgot about my job! " I can't stay her, i need to go to work!" i stated. He looked at me confused " You can't go to work so you'll have to quit, plus the way i see it my fans will find out where you work make a mess there and cause you to get fired anyways" How rude. Making decisions for me, though he is right i should be the one making it not have him telling me pfft! " So your telling me that i should just quit and stay in this dorm and live like its all good in the neighborhood?!" He turned around and began walking away " Glad we understand each other".Before i could say anything he walked off and began to take off his shirt, my heartbeat became rapid. He turned around as he was taking off his tank top (Wife beater) and said "i'ma take a shower first" then walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower running so i guess he began to shower.

 

 

Ughhhhh he is a pain in my behind! Not only does he ignore me but he only thinks of himself. Is he really like this? Not jut that but DAMN he's a total cutie patootie! I don't think i can handle a whole 18 months of this. It's kinda mean and .... My thoughts stopped when i heard the bathroom door open, he stepped out steam surrounded him. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist  and his hair was still wet, i felt like the scene was playing in slow motion just for me. My eyes began to follow a  droplets slowly going down his jawline caressing his neck then stop at his chest, before rapidly going down his fit abdomen going lower and lower, my heartbeat began to pound and the room all of a sudden became hot! 

"Do you like what you see?" his words snapped me back to reality, i turned my now redden face and yelled " Of course not! Nothing new here i have two brother! So i'm use to this." He smirked and began walking towards me " I would be scared to be your brother if you looked at me like that" he was now in front of me. He placed his arms on top of my shoulders and caressed my right cheek with one hand " Then again we are married" he whispered in my ear! He began to lean closer to me...

WTH!! Did he change personalities while he showered??!? What is he doing?!

Now we were only cm away from each other, he kept staring into my eyes ( Ahhhh don't you hate that!!) and then the door opens " Whoooa what do we got here?!" said a diva sounding guy. i looked towards the door and saw 5 guys and a girl standing in the living room and 4 more walking in. Then Jinwoon just walked into the room. Whoaa my hearts gonna pop out wth was that?!?!?

" U-Um hiii" i got so nervous that i spoke in english. They looked at me with a weird WHO ARE YOU face " a-ah sorry for causing so much trouble today" i said and bowed a little. I looked up and they all looked at each other then jokwon said "Who are you? Why are you in our apartment?" My whole face got red, i was so embarrassed and i really didn't know what to say.

I tried to blurt something out then i heard" Yah, yeobo stop embarrassing her! can't you see that she's scared!" Ga in said while elbowing jokwon. He looked at me than began giggling " Aww i just wanted to pick on her a little!" When i heard that i felt a little relieved.

After a while, jinwoon came out " Yah, what were you two doing before we got here?" changmin asked jinwoon. i looked at him and he just smiled " Nothing, just chatting". Pfft if that was chatting, i DO NOT wanna have a detailed conversation with him!!!! Everyone looked at him with disbelief " Yeah right! You guys looked like you wanted to make babies!" yelled juhno. Everyone began to laugh while i turned red remembering the last scene.

" Your name is Yoonji, right?" said Nickhun, " Yeah" i said still a little uncomfortable. " Your the girl from last night right? The one that rejected wooyoung?" said teac everyone began to stare at me " yeah". They all started to laughing. " Hahah i wish i was there to see that" jokwon said. Then wooyoung looked down a little " sorry about that, i didn't know that you were gonna be my sister in law??" i looked at him, sister in law? " what did you call me?" He reapeated himself " Sister in law? Why?". " Oh no reason" i said, i looked at everyone and they began to drink " Don't worry you'll get use to it, though its a little embarrassing at first"  gain said while taking a shot. I smiled back at her cause i knew i wasn't really alone.

 

I began to feel a bit comfortable, they all served themself a drink " HEY! Jinwoon serve your wife a drink" yelled seulong. He looked at me and poured one " Don't drink too much." he smirked and he passed me the drink. " It's ok i don't wanna drink" they all looked at me and i realized i had no choice so i just went along with them. As i took the shot they all yelled " Welcome to the family!"

 

While drinking they began to argue on who's room me and jinwoon would take since we have to share a room. Everyone took a vote and in the end jokwon lost and had to room with seulong. After that long mission the guys gave us a wedding present, It was food..... i think this was a present for themselves... but ehh i guess its the thought that counts... Then Gain gave me a bag, she said she picked it out for me but to open it later...

 

After a few hours and many bottles everyone had left. The members had  gone to their rooms and jinwoon went to bed, i decided to take a quick shower. After the shower i grabbed a towel and headed to the room. When i went inside, i saw jinwoon in the bed probably sleeping THANK GOD! I looked around and realized .....

WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!!?

i looked in front of me and saw the bag Gain got me i quickly opened it and saw lingerie! Ahh i can't wear this! I looked over my shoulder and walked towards jinwoon "Psssst, jinwoon" he didn't respond. I stretched one arm out and poked him " Pssst wake up please"  but still nothing i stood up straight and just stared at him!

PFFT look at him sleeping soundly while i'm freezing my off! Though he does looks really cute while he sleeps " Your staring at me again" he suddenly said. I jumped up and tripped on top of him. I tried to get off then he grabbed me...


Ahhhhhh so what do you think?!!?

I hope it isn't too boring!!!

Hehe i just had to add the Adam couple!!!  They are so cute! xD

Anywho! Hope you liked it!!