APRIL FOOLS?!? ^.^ Belated Now! :D

One Night Can Change It All

 

 

(YOUR POV)

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Jinwoon surprised us all and when I say surprised I mean JYP fainted Aahahah father in law is crazy. After that day my heart beats even more when I see him I tend to stumble a lot and he has also seemed to change a bit with me... in a good way I think?! But I'm actually learning to live that way. I was ready to give him up that day but when he admitted to it, I just felt hopeful. Is that wrong? I don’t think so! “_____, is Jinwoon that interesting?!” said Jokwon “WHAT?!” I screamed out as I realized I was staring at Jinwoon the whole time as I ate breakfast ok ok now I'm coming off as a total creeper! I lower my extremely red face and try to look like I'm concentrating on my food “Aww she's blushing how cutee~” said Seulong. I looked up at him and glared at him! Aish they have been at since they found out that I like Jinwoon, they always tease me. I swear Jinwoon gonna find out and I'm gonna strangle each one of them and then await my death of their fans! But I’d be completely satisfied so I’d die with a smile on! Muahah “Why are you smirking like that?” said Changmin oppa “Huh? Oh nothing!” I said with a big smile on but filled with pure evil!! “She's probably thinking of weird things :O maybe naughty things!” said Seulong. Aishh he’s such a ! You know he still randomly talks about my bra incident! Ahahah  “Oh yes! I think about naughty things all the time” I said messing around with Seulong. His face went like this O.O then Jinwoon set his plate well more like slammed it on the table and left the room?! “What’s wrong with him?” said Changmin oppa and I thought the same? “Maybe its love” said Jokwon I looked at him and got a little mad “You guys should stop teasing! At least not in front of Jinwoon! He’s gonna find out!” I told them and they lowered their heads like they were a bunch of kids getting lectured by their mom. “We’re sorry! How about we make it up to you” they said and they looked at each other and smiled … “How?”..

 

Why do I even ask?? “Where are we?!” I asked them “At one of our recordings!” said Seulong Aishh these guys are just AMAZING! “Yay! These are funn!” I said almost dancing around in glee! “I'm glad your happy said Changmin oppa. “Where’s Jokwon? I asked. They smirked to each other and said “Ohh he’s getting here with your present!” screamed Seulong “My present?” I asked “OhHH YES!” screamed someone behind me. I turned around and saw 2PM! Omg I haven’t seen these guys in ages!! “Heyy~ How have you been?” I said in english. Taec and khun answered and the rest started joking around ahahah I love their accents it’s so cute! “Ohh look its your crush~” they all owwwed… WAIT! “How do you know?!” I said in a bit of a panic! “Wooyoung quickly grabs a hold of Seulong and says cause we’re One Day!” I face palmed myself… “Does anyone else know?” I asked hoping for a no.. They looked among themselves “I don’t think so? Maybe. What’s in it for us to keep the silence?” said khun joking. I quickly pushed him softly, how dare he try to blackmail me pfttt.

 

“Hey guys!” said Jokwon with a smile, I looked a Jinwoon and his face was all sour .. “What’s wrong?” I asked him. He just looked at me and walked past me, “What’s wrong with him? I asked the guys. “It seems like Jinwoon’s the jealous type!” screamed out changseang, they all started to laugh but I don’t get it?

The recording has finally started and Jinwoon has his signature eyes smile on, I love how he looks when he smiled. Plus damn he looks hot right now~ is that weird that I'm drooling over my own husband? Nahhh sounds normal to me! “Welcome! Today we have 2pm, 2am, beast, and shinee! It looks like today will be very interesting!” Said the MC. Yes yes it does look interesting since I know all these guys and they are so funny  “Ohh it seems like we have another special guest!” screamed out the MC, I jump up with excitant! Yay another guest! “Looks like Jinwoon’s wife is here~” he said. I froze.. is he talking about me?! “Awww~ the crowd went. I looked behind me and to my surprise there were a lot of supportive fangirls, there were screaming at me saying “Aww your so lucky!” or “Aww~ That’s true love~” or “Mrs Jung is Jinwoon a good kisser?” Ahahah I wish I could answer that better but I’ll go with YES since I practically melt ^.^ I thought I was hated but it looks like they got over it. I smiled at then and said “Thank you”

 

“Omo your wife is really pretty said the MC” Jinwoon nodded and said “thank you”. The MC started laughing, “Aishh look at this guy! So have you always had good taste in women?” everyone began laughing, “What do you mean?” asked Jinwoon. Then the MC asked, “What was your first love like?” My face automatically turned sour, great MC why did you have to ruin the show =.=

“She was a good person and very very pretty” said Jinwoon. YEAH RIGHT! Good person my ! Pfft and pretty? Prettier than me?! “Ohh she was pretty? Who do you thin is prettier, your wife or first love?” asked the MC. Words right out of my mind!!! Jinwoon looked towards the audience then said “She’s very pretty that’s all I’ll say” VERY PRETTY?! Pfft excuse me?! You should at least be like ohh no I can’t compare my wife’s beauty to anyone else’s?! Not complement her more!! “Ohh, ahah well it looks like your wife doesn’t like your answer” As he pointed at the big screen with my huge PISSED face! OMG! Jinwoon just saw my jealous face!?!!? Ahhh hide it hide it! Stupid MC why point me out?! Jinwoon just stared and just started chuckling…

 

 

~~~That Night~~~

 

The recording was fun till the point that I got caught getting jealous, stupid MC! “_____, I need to talk to you” said Jinwoon as he walkig into our room. I got up from the bed “What about?” trying to cover my redden face. “I have to go on a weekend long recording, I leave in tomorrow” he said. He’s leaving the whole weekend? Aishh the beds gonna be empty.. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to be jealous I’ll be thinking of you the whole time” he said then winked. Omg! He looks good winking “I don’t carewhat you do there!” I said while I looked away from him. “ Ohh really?! What if I do this” he said as he pushed me on the bed, he didn’t bother hovering over me he just laid right on top of me making me feel his everything!!! >//< "What if I do this with another girl and get caught in a scandal?!” he said in a  low husky voice, I turned my head trying to avoid his gaze “You do whatever makes you happy, I can't do anything about your scandals" I said.  

 

I could feel him staring at me but he wouldn’t say a word, I looked back at him “What if I do this!” he yelled and began planting kisses on my neck. He traced every bit of my collarbone and began leaving love bites. OMG! Is he trying to drive me over the edge?! "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. He stopped and looked deep within my eyes. He looked so y, so lustful… WHY DID I STOP HIM?! "You asked me to do whatever made me happy, and teasing you is pretty fun" he said with a slight smirk. WHAT THE HELL? Does he want to die?!  How dare he tease me??!? I push him off of me and move to my side of the bed. I pull the covers over me and yell, "Go to bed and stop acting like a boy!" He began to chuckle, I’ll try. But I ignored him and held in my heart!

 

 

~~~The Next Morning~~

 

I wake up slowly and look towards my right but find myself in bed alone “Ugghh damn you Jinwoon! I hate you so much!” I yelled. “What’s wrong?!” yelled Gain as she ran into my room. I sat up and looked at her with my half open eyes “Nothing I'm just kinda irritated” I told her. Her eyes widened as she began pointing at me, I looked at her like this O.o “What’s wrong?” I asked. She went up to me and pulled my shirt by the collar “WHAT IS THIS!?” she yelled, “What are you talking about?” I asked. She pulled me by the collar towards the mirror and showed me all the LOVE BITES that Jinwoon left last night!!! OMG! That sounds so wrong!! >///< “It’s not what you think! I promise!” I said, then Gain looked at me with a creepy smirk … “Gain? Are you ok?” I asked. She just began to laugh “Ahahahaha FINALLY!”  she screamed! Ohhh no what is she thinking?! “It’s not that! He was just teasing me, its nothing more!” I told her. Then she began to look at me with question s in he eyes “_____ why would he tease you like that?” she stated. “Because…” I started by I have NO IDEA?! “Cause he's a weirdo” I stated and left the room making sure I had covered up the love bites before the guys saw… then for sure teasing would NOT stop!!

 

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

~~~That Afternoon~~~

 

“Sighhh this recording feels like its been a year!!!” I yelled. “What are you talking about its only been like 5 minutes?” said Dongwoon with a confused look, “Its called love Dongwoon, you have to be in it to understand his pain” said Key. I looked at him “Who’s in love? I asked. They both looked at me “YOU ARE!” they both yelled. “AHAHAHAAHAH with who? ______? Pfft nahhh I still have someone lingering there. I don’t have space for another” I told them. “So your saying you would if THAT girl wouldn’t be in the picture?” said Key. That’s not what I meant.. I just don't think its possible, though I like messing around with her, and she can’t be with kikwang!!! “Jinwoon? Are you paying attention?” said Key a bit irritated. “Yeah, lets change the topic” I told them. They both began to chuckle “We did a while ago, we were trying to tell you that seohyun is calling you. I turned around and saw her smiling at me all happily, I walked over “Hey, were you calling me?” I asked her. “Yeah! I didn’t know that you were gonna be here too?!” she said with a smile. How can she smile so much? Doesn’t it hurt? “Yeahh, you too?” I asked. “Yeah, it seems like this weekend is gonna be fun!” she practically yelled. You see seohyun is really nice but I don’t like her the way she'd like me to. “ Seohyun, you do know Jinwoon’s married?! It’s not fake like your marriage! So leave him alone..” yelled Key from afar. I tried not to laugh but you gotta admit Key plays the jealous girlfriend perfectly. She smiled one more time “Well it looks like I should leave, Byyyye~” she yelled as she walked away. I walked towards Key, “Aishh are you my wife?” I asked him with a mocking tone. He began to laugh “Nahh sorry Jinwoon your not my type, but I gotta keep an eye on you! _____ is important to me!” he said as he pulled me to where we were going to do another recording.

 

~~~That Night~~~

 

Recording finally finished for the day! Gahh why did it have to last so long?! Key and Dongwoon wanted to hang out but I was so tired that I just wanted to sleep. But now that I'm laying in bed, it just doesn’t feel right.. “Aishh why can’t I sleep!!!!!?!?!!” I yelled as I threw the pillow over my face. I looked to my left, I wonder if _____ can’t sleep either?! Nahh she's probably already knocked out in bed, I mean look at the time its 3:30 a.m I closed my eyes trying to sleep again but I just couldn’t! “Maybe I should just take a small walk?!” I said to myself.

 

I walked around the outside of the hotel and got some nice fresh air, I think that maybe I can sleep now. I began walking back and saw someone sitting by on a bench, I squinted my eyes and it seemed to be Seohyun . I got a little closer and IT WAS?! “Hey, Seohyun what are you doing out here?” I asked her. She looked up and she had tear stains on her face, this is practically the first time I’ve seen here where she's not smiling?! “Are you ok?!” I asked her she nodded. She tried to get up but then stumbled, I grabbed her. We kinda looked like we were dancing and I had just dipped her in the position that we were in. “Are you sure your ok? Seohyun I’ll take you to your room? Where is it?” I asked her but she seemed to no hear me… “What do I do?!”

 

It’s late and there isn’t anybody at the receptionist’s desk, so I just brought her back to my room. I laid her on my bed and I laid down on the couch across the room, “I wonder what happened to her?” I asked myself. Then she suddenly got up and started walking towards me “Jinwoon…” is all she say. Omg! She looks like the grudge! Or no the ring! She’s so pale and all her hair is covering her face.. She grabbed onto my shirt “Jinwoon I want you..” she said.. “I want you now..” she continued.. Omg! …don’t tell me… she’s … POSSESSED?! I brought a possessed girl into my room and she wants to eat me?! I suddenly start to feel vibrations, ahhh she's doing something weird to me! But then I realized its my phone, I took it out and looked at the I.D it’s _____... I pressed ignor.. WTF?! She's kissing my neck, “Ohh Jinwoon” she said..

 

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“Hello? Sorry I'm calling soo la..” I stopped when I heard. “Ohh Jinwoon” Is that a girl saying?!… WTF?! “Hmm you taste so good” she moaned. Is he… no he CAN’T! That’s impossible if he was.. why would he answer? “Heheheeh I knew you wanted me” she said. OK! Who the F**** is this b****?!?! I'm gonna kill her!  “Hello?! Jinwoon! You ! You cheater! You erted cheater! If your gonna do that, why answer?!” I yelled into the phone.

“I thought you were kidding when you said that you were gonna get into a scandal!” I continued to yell. “You assh..” I was interrupted “Hello?” He said. I remained quiet…. “Its not what you think! I promise” he said. Promise my behind! “I'm sure” I said. “Really I'm in my room” he said trying to defend himself. I looked at my clock it was 4:15 a.m “At this time? With a girl? ? I guess you weren’t kidding” I said then hung up. I laid on the bed, and here I was unable to sleep thinking about him…



 

 

OMG! STUPID INTERNET RUINED MY JOKE!! >:O

Heheh so did I fool ya?

Ahahah YEAH RIGHT! I wouldn’t just leave you guys!

I love you guys too much and this story! Its my baby and it has JUST started its life!!

Heheh so don’t worry guys! I’ll continue this for a WHILE! I hope you guys follow me that long ^.^

and YES YES today will be a double update! Muahah

Do you likey?

Does it make up for the April fools?!

Heheh tell me what you thought of it!! XD

Love you guys~