The Party And The WHAT?!?!?

One Night Can Change It All

 

 

(you  POV)

 

When did I fall asleep? Gahh I really don’t feel like getting up today, plus today the bed feels EXTRA comfy. I begin to move my head to try and get the perfect comfy spot ”Hmmm” I hear. My heart stops, why does that groan sound so close?! I slightly open my eyes to revel NOTIHNG! Was I hearing things?! Haha I must be going insane! Cause my pillow even seems to be moving?! Ahaha pillows can’t breath! Wait Breathing?! I move my head up, JINWOON?!?!?!?!?!? What is he doing under me?! What am I doing on him?! Why are we so close together?! Why.. why.. why is his arms around me?! Ok ok _______ breathe, lets think, last night what happened? He fell asleep on me… but how did the positions switch!??! Don’t tell me that my body did this while I was sleeping?! I have to get out of this before he finds out that I wanted to be closer to him in my sleep! He'll tease me nonstop! Its like my feelings will be out in the open!! I try to slide out of the hold but his grip just seemed to get tighter and tighter… Gahh I'm so close to him that I can smell him, THE NONE CREEPY STALKER WAY! Him smell is kinda comforting… if that doesn’t sound weird?! His smell made me forget WHY I wanted to get out if this once in a lifetime opportunity!!

 

Just when I was gonna close my eyes "You seem to be very comfortable" I open my eyes to fine Jinwoon staring at me with a smirk Gahh he looks so good right now! With his messy hair and seductive everything! Gahhh I need to calm down! "I was trying to get out of your hold!" I screamed while trying to struggle out a bit.. he looked at me with a ' I  don't believe you look' "You didn't look like you were putting up much of a fight?" Ohh ummmm gotta think of something! "Cause you woke up right when I had given up!" I said trying to sound confident; well it was kind of true. "Anyways, why did you fall asleep on me?!" I asked him trying to advert the attention from myself that is still in his arms! He looked at me confused "What are you talking about? I didn't fall asleep on you? Are you dreaming about me now?" he said with a smirk. “But you did! I even tried to push you off but you were to heavy!” I told him. He looked at me like O.o “It seems like you have no proof of such thing?!” he said, Grr this guy is good. REAL good. Did I really dream it? No no I'm not crazy. It HAPPENED!.. I think?!

 

~~Later On That Day~~

 

Today we’re having ‘The Scandal Is Over And Hello Nice To Meet You _______’ Little Sister Party!!’ Gahh that’s a mouthful so we just call it a party. So far only a few people are here, 2PM, Shinee and Miss A. My sister looks like she's having a blast she's currently talking to Shinee’s Taemin ahah how cute. They are the same age I'm sure they’ll be good friends haha Ohhh Miss A is talking to her now! My sis is really a social butterfly! Ehh wait a sec? What’s with that sour face she has on? “Riine, come her for a sec” I called her over. “Yah, Riine aren’t you having fun? Why do you look like that?” I whispered while pointing at her sour face. She pouted, “Unnie, I am! Its just that I don’t like that girl” she said as she pointed towards Miss A. “ Which on?” I asked. “That one, with the short hair” she said, ehhh “Min?” I asked. “Yeah! That’s her name! I don’t know unnie I just get a bad vibe off of her” aishh I wonder why? I mean my sister is really good at reading people but Min? Maybe she's a little off today because she’s met so many people?! “Ehh don’t worry about it, I'm sure SOMEONE will brighten your day today” I said with a smile, knowing very well who that someone is gonna be. “Ohh hey, welcome” I heard. “Speaking of the devil!” I said out loud “Unnie what are you talking about?” Riine asked me as I turned her body to face the door “Look” I pointed. She began to stare with excitement written all over her face but it quickly fell when he saw Lee Joon and the rest of MBLAQ walk in, she turned to face me “Unnie~ It’s just MBLAQ -.-“ She said ahahah don’t get her wrong she loves them but I think she was expecting someone else~ “Riine look!” I said as I pointed at the door again and this time she practically fainted! “UNNIE! I LOVE YOU!” She yelled! Yess yess of course you do, “Unnie, I didn’t know you knew Yoseob?!” I quickly grabbed her hand, “Lets go welcome them!!” I said.

 

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

The party has been good so far until SOMEONE arrived! I watch as I see ______ walk straight to him introducing her sister to him! Pfft she didn’t even formally introduce her sister to me… does she really like him that much? Look at how there laughing -.- “Jinwoon, you jealousy is showing” I turned to see Key. Jealousy? “And what exactly am I being jealous about?” I asked him. He looked at me and just chuckled “I don’t think you want me to tell you. Plus its fun watching you like this” he said and patted my back. What is he talking about? I was about to confront key with his insanity when I saw Kikwang hyung about to hug _____, NOT AGAIN! I quickly walk to ____ and grab her “Ohh hi hyung! When did you guys get here?!” I asked. “ We’ve been here for a while. I can’t believe you waited this long to say hi and you ignore me~” Dongwoon says while pouting. Everyone began to laugh I took the opportunity to pull ______ to the other side of the room, this time I look around making sure there aren’t any mistletoes! “Jinwoon, what’s wrong?” she asked me. I don’t know I just… “Can you stay near me during the party?” I asked her…wait what did I just say!?

 

(you POV)

 

Having him put his arms around me makes my heart go even crazier since this morning, I haven’t been able to be around him without feeling the pounding. “Can you stay near me during the party?” he asked me. ehhhh? Does he want me to die young? Why does he want me close to him? “I mean this is also a the scandal is over party so shouldn’t we be able to show everyone that everything is good between us?!” he added. I looked at him with understanding eyes but why do I feel like theres more to it? Maybe wishful thinking? “Ok lets do that” I agreed and he quickly grabbed my hand “Gotta look like a happy couple, don’t we?!” he said as he held up our held hands… “Ummm yeah” I said, why is he acting so weird?! I mean I like it but I feel like I might start acting hopeful!?! “Aww look at you two! The happy couple!” said Wooyoung, more like YELLED! Cause everyone began staring at us “Ahaah yeah” I said trying to brush it away and attempting to let go of Jinwoon’s hand but he wouldn’t let go. “Gahh your making all of us jealous with all your lovey doviness! I want a girlfriend too~ I wanna get married! Have a wifey named Diana and then have babies!” said Junho Aishh this guy “Ohhh wait are you guys following my plan? Does that mean a baby is on the way soon?!” Junho said as he began to rub my belly. “Ehhhh?!” I yelled. Baby?! Is he crazy?! I'm innocent! We’ve only recently kissed! What baby?! “Hyung! I think your plan is too fast for them, look at their faces!” said Chansung. I looked up at Jinwoon’s face and he looked down at mine… it was priceless …

 

After that awkward moment the party went on, Jinwoon still seemed to pull me away from people especially when I’d get near beast -.- and I really wanted to hear what my sister and Yoseob are talking about! They look like they are having fun! Gahhh Jinwoon! I like being close to you BUT I wanna be a nosey older sister! “Heyy _______ we have to go, we have an early schedule tomorrow. Thanks for having us!” said Kikwang as he leaned in for a hug I went to hug him when Jinwoon pushed me in the way and hugged Kikwang instead! “Hyung! Your leaving!? Well Byee it was nice having you! Can’t wait to keep seeing you all do so well! I’ll walk you to the door…Byeee~” he said as practically pushed him out the door…”That was rude Jinwoon” I told him “Was it?” he said with a smile and went to join the others.. what a weirdo!? But that smile, I can’t help but love it..

 

~~After The Party~~

 

Everyone finally left, today was a long confusing day! I can’t wait to lay in bed and sleep! So I thought but when my body finally laid in bed, I couldn’t find myself to fall asleep. It could be that Jinwoon was half next to me or the fact that he won’t stop staring at me… or maybe both! “Umm Jinwoon is there something wrong?” I asked him.. he's been acting strange all day “No, why?” he said. I turned to face him, “Are you not sleepy? Do you wanna talk?” I asked him. He sat up a little “Sure, what do you wanna talk about?” he asked. I thought for  while and I knew exactly what I wanted to talk about… but I'm not sure if he’d tell me. So I opened my nightstand drawer, pulled out my desire book and ripped a page out “I’ll be using this tonight” I said as I handed it to him “ I want you to tell me about Bi Laya” I said. He sighed.. I knew he wouldn’t want to talk about it “You don’t need to use the ‘Answer everything truthful’ page, I’ll tell you without it” he said…

 

I sat up waiting for him to start “ Bi Laya, as you may already know is my first love. I’ve known her for back before I debuted. At that time I use to think she was my strength to go on and debut. She is older than me and I believed that she only saw me as someone younger because I had no way to support her, so I asked her ‘what can I do to make you look at me as a man’ and she told me to become a famous singer. So I did. Everyday I would work hard, sometimes I would think of giving up. I didn’t think that I could make it. But then she’d always remind me that once I’d debut we could be together. That gave me hope. When I finally got put into 2AM and we debuted I was so happy that I ran all the way to Bi Laya’s apartment. I found her there. But she wasn’t alone; there was a man there. I didn’t know how to react when I saw it. And I knew even less after she told me that we couldn’t be… that she and I will never become anything. I was hurt and depressed but the hyungs helped me get better” he said, wow that girl was a real *itch! “ After I had gotten better, she began contacting me again. She told me that she was wrong and that she had broken all connections with the guy. I forgave her, we began hanging out again but after a while she left me for another guy. This happened for a while, I realized I was too forgiving and I decided to let her go before she ruined me completely. She still contacts me, and I’ll still hang out with her. But I don’t fall for her games anymore, I'm there because she has no one else but when she's done with me kindness I am also done with her” he said with sadden eyes “I know it may sound weird but that’s it. I know the hyungs may think that I go crazy when she begins to contact me again. I don’t, I'm actually the happiest because when I see her face I don’t feel anything and that reminds me each and every time how strong I’ve become. So now that I’ve told you about her will you tell me about that Jalon?” he asked. Well it is only fair.

 

I turned a bit to face him “ I’ve never spoken to anyone about this except adri but I don’t mind telling you” I said he just stared at me and I began “ Jalon was my first love we met when we were kids so we were very close. As we got closer my feeling developed more and I confessed to him. We decided to start ‘talking’ we didn’t start dating yet. While we started talking everything seemed like rainbows and gumdrops but then suddenly one day to another he began ignoring me, then I when I met him again I saw him kissing another girl. At that moment I felt like my life shattered away. He then grabbed the girl and walked up to me saying ‘Sorry, I guess I can’t be with you’ normally I would say something or do something but I just stood there and cried. After 2 months I had gotten over it all, began a new but then he told me that he broke up with the girl and that he thought of me the whole time. My weak self accepted him and we began talking again… again he left me for a girl, after that girl left him he called me in tears and cried his heart out for another girl. I had to give him words of comfort for another girl. That killed me a little inside. After I vowed to myself to never fall for him again, but when he talks to me I always seemed to break that rule I always seemed to forgive him and forget all he had done to me. But this time we actually started dating. It wasn’t how I imagined it; he made me feel useless, and unloved. All the happiness that I felt was in my mind yet after it all he breaks up with me to be with another. I decided to leave, to make sure that he wouldn’t use me again. So I moved here with Adri and I’ve been happy since. Yes he contacted me, but I didn’t feel the need and want to talk to him, I felt more nauseated. “ I said

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

I looked at her with saddened eyes “We really have been through the same kind of bad love” I told her and she kinda chuckled in agreement “After him you haven’t been able to fall again?” I asked her. She nodded and looked at he “Its not that I couldn’t fall in love its that I didn’t want to. But now I know that I shouldn't try and stop love” she said. Should I ask her?! “_____? Do you like Kikwang?” I asked her damn! I kinda regret asking!! She looked at me in shock “ Kikwang?! Ahahah no? Why?” she said. NO? Then who’s the guy that he really likes?! Damnnnn this is even worse! Now I have no clue who it is?! “Ohh no reason ahaha” I said trying to push it aside “So maybe after everything we were meant to get drunk and get married?!” I said with a chuckle.

 

(you POV)

 

“So maybe after everything we were meant to get drunk and get married?!” he said aishh this guy I tried to playfully hit him “Ahhh” he screamed I looked at my hand and it was on the no no area “OMG! I'm so sorry!” I yelled, he looked at me and then he pounced on me “Do you think sorry makes it hurt less?” he said staring at me with painful eyes. I looked down “No, sorry” I said with sad eyes. He then said “Well~ maybe a kiss will make it feel better?” Ehhh I look at him like O.o “I'm not gonna kiss you there?!” I told him he smirked “I didn’t mean there, I meant here” he said as he pointed towards his lips. My face begins to get hot, “Why would that make it feel better?” I asked him. He then pouted “FINE! I’ll just have to grab you somewhere to be even!” she said with a devilish smile as he reached for my . Gahhh what is he thinking?! I quickly pushed him making him land on his back and got on top of him, I then kiss him. I thought it would be quickly over but he began to kiss me back. Then he changed the positions so he was on top of me. The kiss began getting messy and hot. His body was leaning so close to me, his hands began to roam…

 

“OMG!!” We look up to find 2AM and 2PM. Covering Riine’s eyes!



 

 

Gahhh guys! I know its supper long!

Is that bad?!

Anyways! i HOPE YOU ENJOY! :D

I hope it isn't a total fail!

I'm sicky right now! So it might not be too good -.-

But anywho~ love you guyssssss!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINWOON!!!!! ^.^

 

P.s When it says your POV

 Its this new thing on AFF that if you put you

Is shows the username of the person reading it! :D

 

Gahhh it won't show you ahahahah oh well~ ahahah