Sometimes The Hyungs Need To Interfere?!?!?!?

One Night Can Change It All

 

"Yeah, your right. She was a mistake"….

 

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Then he begins to smirk "______ wait, if you’re going to eavesdrop. At least listen till the end,” Jinwoon says. He glares at Gabby then walks towards the door grabbing my arm, pulling me into the room. He looks back at Gabby "She may have been a mistake…" Jinwoon then turned to look at me " But you're my favorite mistake I’ve ever made." My face begins to feel extremely hot "___ have you heard 2 wrongs make a right? Well at this point I don't know how many wrong I’ve done towards you but I know I wanna make it right with you! " He says looking into my eyes leaving me in shock. Gabby watched us as we stared at each other for what seemed like hours then she suddenly yelled “Ugh whatever” walking away. As she opened the door “Awww how cute!!” Oh no! Please no… I slowly looked towards the door.

 

“Aigoo so does this mean our Jinwoon has fallen in love with our dear ____?” The guys happen to walk in just as he's saying that!! Really?! Why?!?!? But… what did he mean by favorite?....I’m kinda curious too. “Who said I was in love?! And what are you all doing eavesdropping on people?!” he said scolding his hyungs. “I wanna make it right with you~” Wooyoung oppa said towards Nickhun oppa “Ohh~ Oppa~” Nichkhun oppa said squirming like a little girl… I do NOT act like that! I don’t even call Jinwoon Oppa… “I- I love you~” Taec oppa said to Changmin oppa attempting to kiss him. I tried to hide my laugh; these boys are amazing! “Can you stop it, please!” Jinwoon said, I looked away from him hiding my extremely red face “Well you can’t blame them… it did kinda sounded like you were confessing to me” I mumbled. “Well I wasn’t! I don’t love you!” He said, Wow…that really hurt… did he have to say it like that?! “Okay” I sadly said and began to walk away. He didn’t have to yell it like that… I could feel my tears begin to build up so I sprinted out of the building. I walked for a little to realize how far I really did have to walk to get home….

 

Beep Beep

 

I looked to the side to find the One Day boys in the car, with Jinwoon. I really don’t wanna be in that car with him… but of course I had no choice since Taec Oppa had already picked me up and sat me in the car before I could say no.

 

I was sitting between Wooyoung and Taec in the very packed car… my tears still seemed to want to betray me, so I laid my head on Wooyoung’s shoulder to make it seem like I was sleeping… “You’re not fooling me” Wooyoung whispered in my ear, I froze a bit. “You can cry in a little! Don’t worry! I’ll be your helping shoulder okay!” he assured me. I smiled a little. Thank you Wooyoung Oppa I'm glad you aren’t the ert I first thought you were.

 

The car finally arrived home and Wooyoung grabbed my arm running towards the elevator. He pressed the button and the elevator automatically opened, we stepped in and he waved at everyone as the doors closed. He remained smiling until he said,  “Okay, you can cry now” his voice became more serious and without a second thought my tears began to fall. “Jinwoon PABO!!” I yelled as Wooyoung held me close to his chest!! “It’s okay!! He's just young! Believe me! He loves you!” he said very sure of himself. “No, he doesn’t! How can someone deny it so much…?” I said confused and hurt. He smiled at me; "just wait, you’ll see" he said. At that moment the elevator stopped, I quickly wiped my tears to get off but the doors never opened…

“Wooyoung oppa… why aren’t the door opening?!”

 

He pushed all the buttons on the elevator but nothing… “I don’t…know?” he said worried. “Maybe if we bang the door someone will hear us?” he said. I nodded and walked towards the door but then the lights suddenly turned off “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I yelled gripping onto Wooyoung’s jacket…

 

(Jinwoon’s POV)

 

What is this??

Why is ____ all cozy with Wooyoung?? And they’re whispering things to each other!! Okay, I know I probably have no right to say anything right now but… this is REALLY bothering me! Whatever I’ll just ignore them….

 

LOOK AT THEM RUNNING AWAY!! Do they think they’re on their honeymoon?! Noo!! Look at Wooyoung waving bye to us! Uggh who knows what he might to do to ____ in that elevator! He did have the hot’s for her!! “I can’t let this happen” I run towards the elevator and push the button, but the elevator had already left.

“Yah! What’s up with Wooyoung hyung?” I complained, all my hyungs looked at me confused “What do you mean?” they all asked. “Well don’t you see? He’s all over ____!” I pointed out, what are they blind?! They all laughed at me, “If you don’t love her then why are you jealous??” Junsu Hyung asked. I looked away “I'm not in love with her… but I do like her” I mumbled. “WHAT!?!?!” They all yelled and jumped on me, “Yah Hyungs! It hurts! Get off!” I complained on the ground with 8 heavy men on top me. “NO! Why did you say such a mean thing if you like her?? Aish you pabo!!” they all said and began to beat on me. “Hyungsss!! Please, stop!” I pleaded.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I heard from the elevator. “________!” I yelled throwing all my hyungs off of me, “____! She yelled!!” I said pointing at the elevator. “WHAT?? Why would she??” they all said a bit panicked, “Helpppppppppppp!! Helpppp me!!” I heard, That’s ____?! Why, why is she yelling for help?!

 

Beep beep beep beep

 

“Hyung! What is that?!” I asked panicking, “That’s the alarm…. the elevator…it’s stuck..” Seulong Hyung said with a worried tone. Stuck?! What do we do? How do we help?? “Call the police! Call the fire department!!” I yell banging at the elevator doors “_____! Are you okay?!” I continued to yell, “Jinwoon! Please calm down! The fire department said they’d be here soon! So we have to wait okay” Junsu Hyung said while holding onto my shoulder. I hesitantly nodded, _____...I hope you’re okay…

 

“It’s been over an hour and a half!! Where are the cops and where is the fire department?! Is this how they treat emergency’s!?” I yelled as I continued to pace in front of the elevator! “Jinwoon! Didn’t we tell you to sit down?” Chansung hyung asked me while he laid on the other hyung that were sitting on the floor. “How can you all be so calm? I can’t take this any more!” I yelled running towards the car trunk grabbing a crowbar and running up the stairs. I head towards the floor where they are stuck and banged on the door, “____! ____! Are you okay?!” I yelled. Nothing?! I begin to attempt to open the door with the crowbar but it’s to hard! I need more muscle! “Hyungs help me please!” I yelled, they all stood behind me looking at me in confusion…. “Do you still think you don’t love her?! Junho hyung asked. Love?? Love? “Is that important right now?! She isn’t answering! Help me!” I told them still trying to burst the doors open. They remained staring at me “Jinwoon, it’s very important…” Taec hyung said. “Okay, you can start it up again” Jokwon hyung said, I turned to look at them and Jokwon hyung was on the phone. “Start..what..up?” Right as I said that the elevator started and the doors opened revealing a passed out Wooyoung hyung and a very sweaty ______ sitting on the floor.

 

“OMO! ______! Are you okay?! We were so worried” Changmin hyung said running towards the elevator with the other hyungs. Did…. Did they…trick me?? I walked away in a daze. They.. “Tricked me” I repeated over and over until I reached our apartment, I walked into my room and laid on the bed. All to prove… “I love _____? It’s not just like… I really love her” I said closing my eyes. 


(Jokwon POV)

"Hyungs~ Do you think we over did it?! " i said as we carried in_____ and dragged Wooyoung, "Not at all! Sometimes the hyungs needs  to interfere! " Seuong hyung said with a huge smile. I hope it did work!!


 

 

Update #2!!!

Double double~

I think I'm so rusty!!

Aishh I should stop taking long breaks!

My writing gets horrible! >.<

 

Anywho!! Hope you enjoy!

Annnnnd~ PLEASE do tells me your favorite quote! ^.^

If I get at least 10 I’ll give you hints for the next update~ X)

Yess~ I AM BRIBING YOU! Is it working?! *-*