Chapter 6

Anger Management

Zelo blushed a bit as he jerked away from Yongguk.

"I...I understand Hyung," he said as he bowed and quickly ran away to the bathroom, locking himself in.

"What's wrong with him?" Yongguk muttered before shaking his head and walking to the front of the cafe.

In the bathroom, Zelo threw water on his face and stared at his reflection.

"Why did I freak out?" he asked aloud to himself.

"Why did you?" a voice came from one of the stalls, causing Zelo to jump. He spun around to find Daehyun, mop in hand, with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell?!" Zelo screamed. "You scared the out of me!" He was clutching his chest in hopes that his heart wouldn't burst through it as he tried to calm his breathing. "A- and besides..I don't have to tell you! I- It's none of your business," he stuttered as he turned back to the mirror and Daehyun just shrugged.

"Well, that's fine," he began as he started to unlock the door. "I was just messing with you. Never said you had to tell me anything."

Just when Daehyun was about to open the door, he was shoved away from it as Zelo placed his body in front of it.

"I...I think I might like Yongguk-hyung!" he blurted as his face burned red. Daehyun's eyes widened as he slowly took in what the maknae just said. "I...I don't know why...why I just t- told you that," he continued as he felt tears welling up in his eyes. Daehyun just stared at him. He didn't want him to tell him anything. And he certainly did not expect Zelo to tell him that.

"Um...Zelo...d- don't cry," he said as he tried to keep him calm. He didn't know what to do. He had never dealt with having to console someone for something he thought was so trivial and he really didn't want to see Zelo cry. Hesitantly, he reached out and patted Zelo's shoulder. He felt awkward. but he felt even more awkward when Zelo threw himself on him bringing Daehyun into a tight embrace as he began sobbing uncontrollably. Daehyun stood there in complete shock, hands in the air, as the maknae cried his eyes out in confusion.

"Hy- hyung! I- I don't kn- know what to d-do!" he sniffled as Daehyun allowed one of his hands to pat his back lightly. They had only known each other for a couple of days and the younger had already confided in him. After letting out a heavy sigh, Daehyun wrapped his arms around Zelo and shushed him as he rolled his eyes.

"It'll be okay," he said as he began to pet Zelo's head. "I can't really give you any advice in this area, but I think you should either tell him how you feel or find out how he feels about you." Zelo looked up at him with red swollen eyes and Daehyun smiled softly at him.

"I'll leave first, but you should try to calm down and wash your face, okay?" Zelo nodded as he smiled a small smile. Daehyun walked out of the bathroom and, just as he turned around, ran into Jongup, both of them falling to the floor.

"Oww..Watch where you're..." Jongup yelled as he fell on his and looked up to see the cause. "Oh, it's you," he said with discontent. Sighing, he stood up and brushed off his pants before glaring at Daehyun one more time and walking away without another word. Daehyun was sitting there on the floor in a daze when Zelo came out of the bathroom.

"Hyung, why are you on the floor," he asked as he grabbed Daehyun's arm and pulled him up to his feet.

"I ran into Jongup..." he replied while dusting his . "This is going to be fun from now on." Daehyun smirked and Zelo just tilted his head as he released his arm.

"Are you okay?" he asked, to which Daehyun only nodded before walking away as if nothing happened.

After all that had occurred, Yongguk never heard about the fight. No one wanted Jongup to get fired, and Daehyun was no exception. How would he make him miserable if he wasn't there? None of them said a word. They locked up that night without a problem.

The next day, Daehyun arrived earlier than usual. He noticed when he walked through the door that he wasn't immediately greeted by Zelo like he was the first two days. 'Where is that little brat?' he thought to himself. He walked up to Himchan who seemed lost in his own world.

"Hey Hyung, where's Zelo?"

"Oh, he's in school. He'll be here later though," he replied as he read his modeling magazine. Flipping a page, Himchan didn't even bother looking up at Daehyun.

"Oh, okay," was all Daehyun said. He didn't like the way Himchan seemed to think he was above everyone around him. He walked away to find Jongup in the kitchen as he helped Jaehyo with the baking. 'Is Hoik not here either?' he thought as he noticed he was missing as well.

"Hi," he greeted the two as he entered. Jaehyo turned around and returned the greeting while Jongup just made a noise. He was still angry at him. Daehyun continued walking to the locker room to change into his uniform. As soon as he was done, he walked back out. Along the way, he fought with himself about talking to Jongup. He had the urge to mess with him, but decided in the end to leave him be for now since it was so early in the morning. He approached the younger boy and tapped his shoulder.

"Yah," Daehyun got Jongup's attention as the boy turned around, clearly unenthused. "You still need to train me." Jongup's expression quickly went from uninterested to a scowl.

"You didn't even listen last time AND you provoked me into punching you! Do you honestly believe I would be stupid enough to train you today?" Jongup asked as he cocked an eyebrow at Daehyun.

"Yes," he said with a nod, like it was the most obvious and appropriate response. Jongup narrowed his eyes.

"You know very well what I meant by that. Forget it. I'm not doing it today."

"But if you don't, you get fired..." he trailed off as he pretended to care. When he noticed that Jongup wasn't looking at him, he smirked. Jongup was staring off to his right, rolling his eyes and cursing under his breath. Finally, he huffed and turned back to look at Daehyun, whose facial expression was again blank.

"Fine," he gritted his teeth. "Come with me." Daehyun followed Jongup into the front where the espresso machine was located. Along the way, Daehyun was laughing silently to himself. Once they reached the machine, however, his smile disappeared almost immediately. Jongup turned to look at him, eyes narrowed as he really didn't feel like dealing with Daehyun today.

"I'll start with all the drinks we make right here at this machine. And you had better pay attention this time." He glared at Daehyun as he spoke. Daehyun just nodded in agreement. Jongup began teaching him how to make all the different espressos, starting with one of the simplest, the Americano. Once he finished explaining and demonstrating how to make it, he allowed Daehyun to try. "Now, it's your turn, but, please, do not mess this up," he said with almost pleading eyes. Again, Daehyun nodded and began the process. Right when he was making the drink, he jumped and almost burned his hand when a loud individual came through the door.

"Hyuunnngs~" Zelo came bounding through the door and immediately insulted Himchan as he approached the counter. "Hi, Mr. Non-Pretty Face. Have you noticed that the people in your magazine are prettier than you?" He ducked and ran as Himchan attempted to reach over the register to grab him. "Hi Daehyunnie-hyung!" he said quickly as he ran through the swinging door and into the break room. Daehyun had sat down the cup he was using and had a hand placed on his chest as he tried to still his breathing. The maknae had startled him. Jongup just stared at the door; he was ignored which was unusual for Zelo.

Meanwhile, outside, someone had followed Zelo to the cafe. He paced a few minutes outside as he debated whether or not to enter. He only wanted to see where Zelo went everyday so he decided to follow him this time. He looked up at the sign outside.

"Sweet Notes Cafe?" he read aloud to himself. "Is this where he goes everyday?" The boy stood there with his hands at his waist and stared at the sign. As he was standing there, he was passed by a rather tall person, also from the same school as him and Zelo. He jumped slightly when he noticed the tall boy looking back at him as he walked through the door. "Oh, Hoik goes here too?" he asked himself as his eyes widened behind his glasses.

Back inside the cafe, Hoik walked inside and bowed to everyone in the front before walking to the locker room. He changed into his uniform and walked back out to the kitchen to start helping Jaehyo. He never said a word to anyone about the boy standing outside.

The boy had decided to walk inside and walked up to the counter where Himchan was yet again hidden behind a magazine. Since he wasn't paying attention, Jongup walked over to the register.

"Hi," he said with a smile. "Welcome to Sweet Notes Cafe. How can I help you?" He looked at the timid boy and noticed he was about his size and that he had an adorable face with short black hair and big round glasses. He was cute.

The boy, still in his school uniform, looked at Jongup in awe. He thought he was very handsome and had a very nice smile. He noticed Daehyun had the same kind of air about him. Finally, he stopped staring at them long enough to give his order.

"Um...I'll have a tall Mocha Cappuccino," he said as he stared up at the menu board. Jongup, still smiling, confirmed the order.

"Will that be all?" he asked and the boy nodded his head. "Okay, that will be 3,500 won." The boy handed him a couple of bills and then counted out his change and handed him a few coins. "Thank you, I'll have it ready for you in a few minutes."

He walked away and sat at a table, pulling out his laptop as he sat down to wait on his coffee.

Daehyun watched the order take place and as soon as Jongup turned away from the register, that sweet smile was completely gone.

"Move," he told Daehyun as he began working on the cappuccino. Daehyun watched carefully as he made the drink. He was going to learn the steps ahead of time, even if he wasn't training him to do it at the moment. As soon as it was done, he brought it over to the counter and called out to get the boy's attention. "Here's your cappuccino." The boy got up and walked to the counter to pick it up.

"Thank you," he bowed before he walked away. Jongup was surprised at his politeness and wished that Daehyun was the same way. The boy sat back down at his computer and watched the boys behind the counter. He never expected to find so many good-looking people in one place. Suddenly, Zelo came out from the back and he noticed his schoolmate sitting behind a computer.

"Oh," he said as he stopped by the door. "Youngjae-hyung! What are you doing here?" He ran over to him and sat by him for a minute before he had to return to work. For some reason the mention of a new name from the maknae brought Himchan out of his modeling world as he looked away from the magazine and watched the two high school boys talk.

"I...I just wanted coffee," he timidly replied. Zelo looked a bit confused.

"You wanted coffee so you came all the way here even though you live on the other side of town?"

"Well...not exactly. I was already in the area..." he trailed off as he stared back at his computer screen.

"Oh, I get it!" Zelo sounded excited. "You followed me here to see where I go everyday, right?"

"What?..No!" Youngjae seemed nervous as he quickly denied what was actually true. He was there out of curiosity.

"It's okay, Hyung," Zelo laughed. "I don't mind that you followed me here...Oh and Hoik-hyung works here too..and Baekho-hyung. He rarely ever comes to school lately though." Youngjae looked up at Zelo's smiling face.

"You all work here?" Zelo nodded. Youngjae nodded his head as he looked away from the maknae again. Himchan, who grew bored of the conversation in front of him, decided to interrupt the boys.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat to get their attention. "If you two are done talking now, Zelo, you need to get to work." Zelo looked over at Himchan and stuck out his tongue. He didn't want to listen to him. Youngjae looked up and was immediately entranced. Zelo looked back at Youngjae and noticed his mouth hanging open as he stared at Himchan. He placed his hand on Youngjae's chin and forced his mouth shut, causing Youngjae's attention to be brough to the maknae. Noticing that he was staring, he shook his head and immediately looked down at his coffee.

"Zelo!" Yongguk yelled from the kitchen area. "Get your back to work!" Youngjae jumped at the booming voice of the unseen manager. Zelo just groaned and stood up from the table.

"Well, I gotta get to work Hyung," he said as he bowed to him. "See you later." He walked away and began wiping tables. Youngjae brought his attention from Zelo back to Himchan. There was something about him that he really liked, but he didn't know what it was. He picked up the cup and sipped at his cappuccino, still watching Himchan as he went back to reading his magazine.

..........................

A/N:

well..again, i didn't fit everything i wanted to in this..but i think i'll just start off on another day for the next chapter...this one became 2391 words fairly quickly :O

i'm watching last night's music bank as i write this xD

my hand hurts now, so i'm gonna give this a break...think i have carpal tunnel... :\

And as i go to leave this be, B.A.P starts their performance :D ...what the heck are they wearing in this performance? o.O oh well...*watches anyway*
Daehyun<3

bye bye ^^