You should be worried about yourself, Idiot!

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER EIGHT.

"YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF, IDIOT!"

 

 

VIII.

    “He does?” Baekhyun stepped forward as he reassured Kyungsoo’s statement.

 “You’re his roommate, you didn’t know?”, Kyungsoo said as he arched his eyebrow and stood up from the couch.

“I.. uhh.. I kind of—“

Chanyeol still with his eyes closed, quickly stood up making him stumble backwards because of his dizziness. “Woah…“, he said still trying to stand straight while rubbing his eyes, not noticing the presence of the other two. My head hurts.  He thought as he held his head and tried to shake away the pain. He then felt that there were people around him and easily recognized the person in front of him. “Good Morning Baekhyunnie!” he greeted with his trademark smile making the other two eye him in concern.

“Chanyeol, a-are you feeling okay?” Baekhyun worriedly asked the boy who was as pale as milk.

“Yep!” he ridiculously chuckled, walking towards his Baekhyunnie.

“But you’re—“ Kyungsoo tried explained but was cut off by the sound of someone opening the door.

 

     Suho came towards the trio and greeted them with a smile. “Wow, it’s really surprising to see everyone get up this early.” His eyes suddenly looked at D.O. who just came back from his mother’s house, “Oh! And Kyungsoo, you’re back.”, he clarified as he patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Okay everyone, we have practice in about an hour, so eat a lot and prepare yourselves.” the leader declared before going to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Kyungsoo was about to continue his sentence but was again interrupted by a lively maknae who came running up to him and hugged him with all his weight, making the latter groan in discomfort.

“Hyung, You’re baaack!”, Sehun yelled, loud enough for the neighbors to hear him. The maknae was squeezing the life out of him but he still felt glad that Sehun missed him so much.

Suddenly, a shirtless Kai went stumbling out of both his and Kyungsoo’s room with his shirt in his hand. He stiffened as he puts himself up and stood proudly, “Oh. You’re back, Hyung,” he calmly said, not letting his feelings of happiness burst out. A hint of jealousy flashed through Kai’s eyes. Sehun’s being too touchy again, ashe mentally scowled at the maknae who was still clinging unto his hyung.

“What’s with the face?” Kyungsoo said as he took Sehun’s arms off his body and went to step forward to Kai’s direction. “Aren’t you happy to see me?”, he smiled and arched an eyebrow.

“I am.“ Kai unknowingly blurted out. As soon as he realized what he just said, he quickly strutted forwards the kitchen, his cheeks tinted with pink  “I-I mean t-that I am hungry.” Kai took Sehun’s wrist, dragging the maknae with him. “Let’s go, Sehun-ah.”

Kyungsoo just shrugged as the two maknaes exited the living room and he now had the chance to speak once again. “Chanyeol, you have to rest for the day which means you can’t attend practice.” He demanded, his eyes as serious as possible.

“Aniyo, I’m fine. It’s just a little fever.” Chanyeol stubbornly whimpered as he slightly nudged Baekhyun. “Right, Baekhyunnie?”

Baekhyun just stood there, unsure whether to answer or not. He knew that it was because of him that Chanyeol was in this kind of condition. With all of the things happening, he decided to just stay quiet and bowed his head in shame.

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a questioning look before facing Kyungsoo once again. “I’m going to be fine. Don’t tell Suho hyung, okay?” Chanyeol grabbed both Kyungsoo’s shoulder and shook him furiously. “Promise me, Kyungsoo!”

It took seconds before Kyungsoo got annoyed and finally agreed. “Fine, I promise.” He said with an upset tone while slapping Chanyeol’s hands off his shoulders. “But—“

“Hyuuuuuung! Why aren’t you cooking yet?” Sehun yelled from inside the kitchen making Kyungsoo grit his teeth in irritation.

“I’ll be there, just wait a minute!” Kyungsoo shouted on the top of his lungs. He faced Chanyeol once again before going to the kitchen to cook, “You better take care of yourself ‘cause you know what’ll happen to you if you don’t!”

 

    Once Kyungsoo was out of the picture, Baekhyun took small steps towards Chanyeol and hesitated to touch him making the happy virus tilt his head in anxiety. He gently placed his hand on Chanyeol’s forehead. “Are you really okay?”

Chanyeol, on the other hand, was really enjoying the attention that Baekhyun was giving him. He decided to mess around with Baekhyun once again, taking Baekhyun’s cheek in his hands and slightly caressing it.  “Why? Are you that worried about me?”

“A-aniyo!” Baekhyun strongly denied as his blush slowly crept up his face. “It’s just that it was my fault and—“

Chanyeol softly placed his warm fingertips on Baekhyun’s pink lips, stopping the latter from finishing his sentence. “This isn’t your fault Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol gently smiled as he went closer to Baekhyun’s face. “And even if it was, this kind of thing wasn’t your intention, right?”

“Y-yeah…” Baekhyun frowned and thought of how much he was such a jerk. Chanyeol always thought of him. Chanyeol never wanted him to be in trouble. Chanyeol even forced Kyungsoo to keep quiet about his fever because he knew that Suho will definitely scold at him. He hated himself right now and he didn’t want to hurt the younger one any longer. “But still—“

Chanyeol tightly wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, burying his face on the latter’s neck. Baekhyun now knew how hot Chanyeol’s body was. What did you mean by a small fever!? You’re freaking burning, Idiot!

 “I know I shouldn’t be doing this, especially at this time of day.” Chanyeol breathe across Baekhyun’s neck causing the latter to stiffen. “I just don’t want you to worry about me too much.”

As soon as Chanyeol felt Baekhyun nod, he immediately pulled away and grinned. He clapped his hands in satisfaction and went to march towards the kitchen where the other members were. “Good! Now off to the kitchen!”

Baekhyun face palmed himself and shook his head in awe. God, please take care of this idiot. I really don’t how much of him I can take. He begged to the heavens as he slowly followed the happy virus to the kitchen.

 

He’s too stubborn… and caring.

He worries more about me than himself!

He needs to stop this before I completely fall into his trap…

before I completely fall into his…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Wait! What!!?

 

▔▔▔▔▔▔

 

WE'RE SORRY TO BRING YOU MORE BAEKHYUN IN DENIAL.

HE'S JUST THAT.. THAT CUTE TO BE SO CLUELESS. IT'S PERFECT FOR HIM.

AND WE L♥VE KAISOO. SO WE CAN'T HELP BUT TO PUT A LITTLE BIT OF THEM IN THIS CHAPTER.

IF KAISOO APPEARING TOO MUCH BOTHERS YOU, PLEASE LET US KNOW.

AND WE'LL KICK YOU OUT TRY TO CONSIDER OF WHAT YOU THINK. :D

 

OH AND WE ALMOST FORGOT.

TO THOSE WHO THINK THAT WE'RE ABANDONING THIS STORY:

WE WILL NEVER... AND WE MEAN NEVER DO THAT.

"WE ALWAYS FINISH WHAT WE STARTED."

BUT STILL, THANK YOU FOR EXPRESSING YOUR LOVE FOR THIS FIC.

WE JUST WANT TO HUG YOU ALL. 

*EXOOGRAPHY*

We love you. chu :*