Because I love you

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER TEN.

"Because I love you"

 

 

X.

 

     It was a quiet stroll on the street. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed quiet throughout the whole time they'd been walking. The giant would just sneek a peek at the shorter one in an instant and would just proceed to walk. Baekhyun paid him no attention and that made Chanyeol worry. 

"Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol whimpered softly. Baekhyun looked at him and arched his brow in question. "Are you mad at me?" 

Baekhyun stopped on his tracks which made the other one pause too. The elder huffed and looked annoyed. "Do you really want to know the answer?" He said in a grumpy tone.

Chanyeol pouted and brought his head down. "I'm sorry. I just" He was stopped when he felt a sudden punch on his chest. It didn't hurt but still, the intention of Baekhyun hitting him made it painful. He didn't know what to do now. He tried apologizing but it made Baekhyun more mad. He didn't want to look at him. 

Baekhyun was trembling as he deepened his knuckles on Chanyeol's chest. "Stop it! Just stop it, okay!?" He shouted making people on the streets look at them. They were making a huge scene on the street but they didn't care less.

On the other hand, Baekhyun wasn't angry at all. He felt angry at himself and he didn't know why. He felt like he was taking advantage of the younger one. Using the other's feelings to protect himself. He felt like a complete and total idiot. He wanted to face his problems by himself. He didn't want anyone covering for him especially Chanyeol; because he thinks that the boy had done too much for him. He's done so much.

"P-please don't protect me," Baekhyun whispered in a low voice. "You always make me feel like I'm a fragile little angel which I'm not," Baekhyun gulped and rested his head on Chanyeol's chest, ignoring people's looks around them. "I don't deserve your attention, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun heard a low chuckle. He looked up to see Chanyeol gently smiling at him. "Whether you don't like the attention I'm giving you, that still won't stop me." Chanyeol grinned. "Do you know why?" Baekhyun innocently tilted his head in confusion.

Chanyeol brought his lips over to Baekhyun's sensitive ears. "Because I love you."

The statement made Baekhyun blush madly and look away from him.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and proceeded walking. The two almost forgot about the food that they were going to buy. Chanyeol still continued to smile while dragging Baekhyun with him.

 

I'm glad that you care for me that much, Baekhyun.

 

▔▔▔▔▔▔

TADA! 
DOUBLE UPDATE~

HAPPY EVERYONE? XD

ANYWAY, MULTIPLE CHAPTERS IN A FEW DAYS OR SO.
WE'VE DECIDED HOW TO MAKE THE ENDING. I THINK IT'S REALLY CUTE~ PLEASE EXPECT IT.

[DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE]

PS: YOUR COMMENTS MAKES US VERY HAPPY. XD