Starting from now!

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

ATTENTION!

To make it clearer for everyone please read~

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously? was the story before their debut. 

And Sweet Injury is the story after their debut.

Meaning Why Won't You Take Me Seriously happened before Sweet Injury.

And Kai's injury here wasn't the Injury in our other story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

CHAPTER SIX.

"STARTING FROM NOW!"

 

 

 

VI.

         Back at their dorm, the 3 who were left behind were all doing their own business; Baekhyun was reading a magazine while Chanyeol was watching the television. Sehun was playing with his phone when suddenly his stomach grumbled. Even though they already ate, Sehun was still hungry. Maybe because it wasn’t enough. The maknae begged his Chanyeol hyung to cook for him. He was practically doing aegyo to please his appetite.  “Sorry Sehun-ah.. I can’t cook…" The happy virus replied. He quickly then got an idea. “..but Baekhyunnie can.”  

They both approached Baekhyun with wide smiles. The singer looked at them. “What do you want?” he harshly asked with a slightly displeased tone.

"Could you cook something for us?" Chanyeol and Sehun requested.

“No.”  Baekhyun denied and concentrated on his magazine once again.

“But whyyyy? We’re hungry, hyung.” The maknae whimpered using his aegyo.

“Then cook for yourselves.” The heartless man replied.

“We don’t know how, Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol pouted.

Sehun then got a little irritated and blurted out “Just ‘cause Chanyeol hyung kissed you, it doesn—“ but was stopped when Chanyeol covered his mouth.

Baekhyun grinded his teeth at the slight mention of the incident. His eyes glared at both of the boys in front of him.

Yeol sighed. “Just cook for us, Baekhyun-ah…. Please?” As he pleaded with a hopeless tone in his voice. None of them knew if Chanyeol had magic in his voice but it was sure enough to make Baekhyun cook for them.

 

 
 
 
 
    Soon, the boys found themselves eating Ddukbokki at the kitchen.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, this ddukbokki tastes so gooood!” The maknae complimented his hyung’s cooking making the latter boy smile.

“Yep, it’s daebak!” The rapper approved as he took a bite of the ddukbokki.

 

“Well, hanging out with Kyungsoo helped a lot.” Baekhyun proudly said. “He said that he’ll teach me to ma—“

“You hang around with D.O. quite a lot these days, don’t you?” as Chanyeol asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Slightly squinting his eyes as he eyed Baekhyun.

The oldest one glared at him from across the table. Don’t act like you own me Chanyeol. Baekhyun thought giving deadly stares at the rapper. He didn’t really want to ever talk about these things. More importantly, Sehun was just in the same room and Baekhyun didn’t want him to ever think of his hyungs having such relationship.

Silence filled the room…

Then Sehun looked at both of his hyungs and decided to talk “Baekhyun hyung should have known better not to make his boyfriend jealous like that.” He then turned to Chanyeol. “Don’t worry hyung! I’ll keep D.O. hyung busy while you can have time cuddling with your love one.” He continued while taking a bite out of his food. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone else about your relationship!” He happily stated. “How long have you guys been dating?”

Silence once again.. but it was different from the previous quietness. The air now was polluted with an dark unknown aura… That was probably coming from the now scary-looking Baekhyun. His mood today really was the worst. Sehun should have known better than to shut his mouth. Baekhyun quickly grabbed his plate and dropped it on Sehun’s.

“You wash the dishes.” He demanded. “And while you’re at it, clean this place up.”

“Bu—“

“Ah yes. Sehunnie. You should, since you were the one who wanted to eat in the first place” Chanyeol said as he dropped his plate near Sehun’s then followed Baekhyun out the kitchen.

“…”

“……..”

“………………”

“… being the maknae is hard.” Sehun sighed as he took the plates to the sink.

 

-♚-

 

    Baekhyun stomped out of the kitchen to clear his mind. He sat on the couch as he the TV and randomly clicked on any channel.  I still have to wait for them to finish. Such a handful. He sighed. Then he suddenly heard someone coming over. Please don’t tell me it’s him. He closed his eyes brieftly as he felt someone sit beside him.

“Baekhyun-ah…”

Great… Just wonderful. He focused his eyes on the TV as he ignored Chanyeol’s call.

“Baekhyun-ah..”  The tall boy softly said.

What does he want..

“Baekhyun-ah.. Baekhyun-ah..” Chanyeol pleaded as he was still trying to catch Baekhyun’s attention.

“Baekhy—“

“WHAT?!” Baekhyun loudly barked.

“What are you watching?” Chanyeol casually asked smiling down at Baekhyun.

The confused Baekhyun repeated. “What?”

“That.” He pointed at the TV that was showing two adolescent male kissing. “Why are you—“

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and quickly switched the channel into the news. Chanyeol chuckled at his cute reaction and again cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks. He turned Baekhyun’s head to face him. “Baekhyun-ah…

Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly. Not again.

Mianhae.” Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as he saw Chanyeol with a calm and apologetic look on his face. “I promise that I won’t ever do something that would make you mad again...” He whispered making Baekhyun gulp hard. Baekhyun opened his mouth to assure Chanyeol’s words of apology but was later stopped by the tall boy’s lips landing on his. Chanyeol ran his hands through Baekhyun’s hair, tasting the shorter boy’s lips hungrily. Baekhyun felt  Chanyeol nibbled his lower lip and demanded for an entrance but much to his dismay, Baekhyun rejected. Chanyeol pulled him closer making the kiss deeper and hotter. It was quite different from the kiss earlier, this was much more intense.

Baekhyun knew that his strength was nothing like Chanyeol’s but he still kept on trying to push him away. Chanyeol fooled him and made him believe that it was all okay between them.  That they were still gonna be bestfriends and nothing more. That he was sorry for kissing him. But he still did it again. The kiss only lasted for a minute. Chanyeol then quickly parted from Baekhyun and ran to their room while grinning. “… Starting from now!”

Baekhyun just sat there wide-eyed. T-that wasn’t funny.. His eyes squinting in anger. “Park Chanyeol!”  He said running up to their room to attack Chanyeol. He knocked on the door furiously “Open this right now!”

“Aniyaaaaaa~ I’ll open it if Baekhyunnie acknowledges my love for him.” Chanyeol teased in a child-like manner.

“Yaaah! Shut up! Just open the damn door!” Baekhyun was totally pissed off. He went in total rage when Chanyeol chuckled at the other side of the door.

“Saranghae, Baekhyun-ah.” He whispered softly but it was loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

His eyes softened and knock on it a few more times but it was lighter this time. Baekhyun didn’t know how much Chanyeol’s magic voice was working on him. “… Just open the door. I’m tired. I want to sleep.” Chanyeol then opened the door and Baekhyun straightly headed to his bed giving Chanyeol the you’ll-be-sorry-you-did-that stare. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. He  just had enough for the day. But he swore that he’ll get his revenge tomorrow.

 

-⇣⇣-

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sehun sighed for the 38th time. “They aren’t even gonna help me…”

*clash…

“Oops…” He said as he stared at the broken plate near his feet.

 

“Arrrgghh! I hate being the maknae!!!” He was talking while washing the dishes. Unfocused at what he was doing it later led to another broken plate.

“….. “ He sighed for the 39th time. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Absolute: OhMhayGhaaaad.. Can't believe we wrote this.. XD

Awesome: Oh yeah! Haha. *High five

Absolute: Poor Maknae.

Awesome: Huhu.. Poor Baby Sehunnie..

Come to mommy.. I'll treat you nice ^^

Absolute: *ehemPEDONOONAehem

Awesome: He's older than me!

Absolute: *ehemBUTSTILL!ehem

Awesome: *snorts, Anyway.. 

[PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE]

and last chance to vote^^