I lost my mind..

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER THREE.

I LOST MY MIND~

 

 

III.

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

         I kept on playing with my hair as I waited for Baekhyun to come back. I'm gonna . It's okay Chanyeol. You can do this. I suddenly felt panic as I hear the door open. I tried to put on the best face I have and looked at him. God, he's beautiful. With his milky white skin, his lean figure, his gorgeous hair, his luscious lips... Wait, Park Chanyeol! Get to the point. 
 
 
"Why aren't you dressed yet?" The angel asked.
 
Okay, it's game time. "I was waiting for you, let's get dress together!" as I cheerfully . His reaction was really cute.. he had this faint blush on his cheeks and his eyes widened. Baekhyun-ah.. 
 
I unknowingly stepped forward and he clumsily fell backwards. I smirked ""Baekhyun ah? Are you okay? It's not like you to easily fall like that.." I said still provoking him. Then before I noticed.. I had completely lost it. I leveled with Baekhyun and moved closer.
 
"Baekhyun ah?... You're red as a tomato... You’re so cute.." as I ily blurted out. I didn't plan to lose myself, but who wouldn't? He was as y as hell and at the same time really cute. I can't take this anymore. I have to have you.
 
“It makes me wanna eat you up.” as I felt the urge to kiss his neck harder. I wanted to kiss him.. to fill his body with pleasure.. to make him moan.. to have him all to myself..
 
 
 
 
But then...
 
I sighed. Why now, Suho hyung?
 
________________________________________________
 
 
 
Awesome: This chapter was completely made by Absolute.
Let's clap our hands for this extra chappie! *claps 
Absolute: Thank you! Thank you!..
Awesome:*ehemehem*
Absolute: *blushes What?! I am not.
Awesome: Then explain.
Absolute: I just... Uhh... I uhh..
Awesome: Thought so! Anyway, we'll update soon! Please look forward to it.
Absolute: Yes! And at the same time, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
 
[PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE]