Reigning Denial

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

"REIGNING DENIAL"

 

XIII.

 

 

-♚-

 

     Baekhyun's eyes drifted open as sunlight from the window peeked inside their room. He blinked a couple of times before realizing there was another pair of eyes ogling his face
 

"Good Morning." Chanyeol greeted softly, showing his sweet little smile.
            

"M-morning.." The singer stuttered. Chanyeol continued to stare at him with those beautiful almond-shaped eyes. Baekhyun shifted in his place, feeling a little uncomfortable. Chanyeol slowly went closer and all Baekhyun could hear was the piercing sounds of thump thump thump; not knowing whether it came from Chanyeol or from his own chest. He knowingly sat up while the other one whined. He gently placed his palm on Chanyeol's forehead. "Are you feeling okay now?"
 

"Yeah. More or less, thanks to you." Chanyeol mumbled as he reached for Baekhyun making the older one stumble down to his previous place. Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun’s cheeks while feeling up the heat that came from the other’s bare skin. Chanyeol smiled at him while Baekhyun can only stare at his eyes in awe. He again reached for the older one's waist and attempted to snuggle into him but—
 

"No problem." Baekhyun shuffled off the bed and stood up. He brushed his clothes and tried his best not to look at the younger one. "I-I mean, what are friends are for right?" The singer croaked and smiled half-heartedly as he went towards the living room.
 

"Y..yeah." Chanyeol muttered as he covered his face with his pillow, grunting in sadness.

 

 

 

     As the duo went outside their room, they were greeted by a very happy maknae, who was prancing around the living room in glee.
 

"Good Morning Hyungs~" Sehun sang. And boy, did that sound awful. Baekhyun scrunched up his face in worry. "What a beautiful day this is! Don't you just love how the sun is shining today?~" The maknae continued, as he jumped on the couch.
 

"Uhh.. The sun always shines like that.. Nothing new?" Chanyeol pointed out, gaining a small pout from the maknae.
 

The duo didn't notice Kai playing games on his phone 'till the dancer spoke up. "Hyung, just ignore him." Jongin kept on clicking his phone to oblivion and continued. "He's just too excited that Luhan's going to spend a couple of days here."
 

"He is?" The older one questioned.
 

"He is!" He clapped in his seat. Sehun stood up and grabbed his towel while prancing his way to the bathroom. "And he's going shopping with me later~"
 

"Ohh. Okay. Have fun." Baekhyun said while his mind wondered off to the sweet smelling aroma of bacon. Hmm, looks like Kyungsoo's still cooking breakfast~
 

"Going shopping?" All of them turned their attention to the Leader who only came out his room a few seconds ago. The scarlet haired boy smiled and clapped his hands in delight, "Really? That's great! Baekhyun's been bothering me about taking him to Myeondong to buy clothes." Suho turned to rest his hand on the main vocal's shoulder, "See, you can go shopping with them instead of me."
 

Sehun glowered in thought. He refused as he stared at Baekhyun,"B-but.. Luhan hyung and I—"
 

"Don't be too possessive little maknae~" Jongin hummed. "Luhan won't like it if you're too selfish." Jongin said as he waved his index finger telling him no.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. "Jongin's right. I'm just gonna go shopping with you." He continued as he slumped his arm over the maknae's shoulder." I won't even dare to think of stealing Luhan from you."
 

"Of course you won't." Sehun said still pouting. He shrugged off Baekhyun's arm and pointed out: "You already have Chanyeol hyung."
 

Silence filled the room as both Chanyeol and Suho's face filled with worry and pity for the maknae. Poor Sehun really had a mouth that can't stop no matter what. Baekhyun surpressed his anger as he went and sat down next to Jongin, who I might add, was the most dumbfounded.
 

Breaking the dead air, Suho coughed and gained attention to himself, "Well, anyways, Luhan is gonna come by here any minute now so Sehun, Baekhyun prepare yourselves." He jolted into the kitchen preventing him from fixing any problem that will come at hand.
 

Feeling the sudden tension, Sehun slowly stepped forward the bathroom and muttered an: "Uhh—y..yeah, s-sure," before closing it with a bang.
 

The remaining three went silent but that didn't stop Jongin's wavering curiousity. "So Baekhyun hyung, you and Chanyeol hyu—"
 

"Jongin." Baekhyun started as Chanyeol noticed that he was violently clawing into his seat.
 

"What?" The dancer said as his eyebrow shot up.
 

"Shut the up." Baekhyun hissed as he the TV and ignored any other comments that the younger one might point out.

 

____________________________________

A/N:

Ayoo~ Absolute here! Croaking out any energy I have left. Anyway, me and Awesome had come to a very special agreement.

We have decided that each of us will be focusing on a individual stories. I'll be in charge of updating this fic as fast as I can while
Awesome can go and update "Sweet Injury". Actually, we've decided this because when one of us can't update on time, you have to blame it on who is in charge, not the two of us. And to clear it up, we are not BIPOLAR. We really are two people managing a single account. And if you question us just why not create individual accounts, the answer is because we're too lazy. Period.
 

Anyway, I'll be trying my best. Really. My absolute best.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE~ COME ON GUYS, WE'RE ON A ROLL HERE!