Why...

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER FIVE.

WHY... 

 

 

V.

         Soon, the 6 arrived at the restaurant, it took them quite a while to order the food. The maknaes were ordering as much as they can. I feel sorry for Suho hyung. Chanyeol sighed. He slowly looked up at Baekhyun who was blankly staring into space, thinking deeply. He noticed that Kyungsoo would tug Baekhyun’s arm once in a while or if not that, he’d whisper in Baekhyun’s left ear. And that made Chanyeol furiously jealous. He’d sometimes glare at the tiny man whenever he made those skinship but he’d just get a smile in return which irritated Chanyeol more. Chanyeol didn’t really hate Kyungsoo. In fact, they were close and they had a good friendship. He was just frustrated that maybe one day Baekhyun will fall in love with the younger and leave him in the dust. And no, he couldn’t accept that. He wouldn’t. Chanyeol quickly caught Baekhyun’s glance but the latter soon turned away as he saw the rapper’s eyes on his. Baekhyun-ah, look at me..  he whimpered as he turned to stare at Baekhyun again. Chanyeol was always like this when he wanted to get something he want and he wouldn’t stop at nothing to get it.

On the other side, Baekhyun was still thinking of right words on how to explain the earlier incident to Sehun. He really hoped that Sehun would eventually forget about this. He wanted him to forget, He didn’t know how but he really wanted to convince the maknae that it was only a dream. A really ridiculous dream. At the same time, he was thinking of Chanyeol’s actions. He never was like that. Chanyeol wouldn’t force somebody to do something they don’t like. Baekhyun kept on making swift glances at the tall boy. And sometimes, he’d feel Kyungsoo’s fingers poke him asking him irrelevant things. The whole time they were eating those kind of events occurred. Over and over.

 

     Soon as everyone finished eating, Suho gladly paid for all the expenses while Kyungsoo had to excuse himself for a few minutes to take his call.  "You all head out now in our dorm and take a rest. Kai and I are going to head to the hospital to get his ankle checked and treated. Don’t know if it’ll take too long but.. " Suho explained but was cutted off by Kyungsoo who just got there a few moments ago.

 

  "Suho-hyung, Omma called. Something happened at home. She told me to visit her as soon as possible. I think I should go now considering that we won’t have practice tomorrow.” DO softly announced asking for Suho’s permission.

 Suho couldn't say no. "Ah, sure. But don’t stay there too long. We still have practice the day after. "

 "Yes hyung." Kyungsoo then tugged Baekhyun’s sleeve and whispered. “Baekhyun-ah. Let’s practice our lines for MAMA at another day. Okay?” The latter nodded and they bid Kyungsoo goodbye.

Then Suho turned to Baekhyun. "You’re in charge. Take good care of the other members while I'm gone. And make sure that Sehun drinks his milk." The pale leader stated. 

 

     When the other members left, Baekhyun and the two giants were about to head back to their dorm from the restaurant. Baekhyun stood at the side of the street as he tried to wave his hand at the taxi but much to his dismay, it was already occupied. He tried to call one again but suddenly stopped when Chanyeol crept up beside him and whispered "Baekhyun-ah, we’ll have some time to ourselves. Let’s ta—“  

Sehun cheerfully interrupted. "Hyungs! Don’t forget about me!" as he ran up to the two wrapping both his arms at his hyung’s necks.

The sound of Sehun’s voice was like music to Baekhyun’s ears.  Good thing that Sehun’s here. I don’t even want to discuss that. He sighed as he waved another hand at a taxi. Good thing this one’s empty. “Shotgun!” He said as he declared the front sit his'. He didn’t wanna deal with his problems right now. More importantly, those two big problems.

 Especially the taller one..

_____________________________________________

 

 

Absolute: Please forgive us for making such a short chapter.

Awesome: We promise to write a longer one next time we update.

Absolute: We have... Uh.. Writer's block.

Awesome: Haha.. Riiiight~

Absolute: Anyway, a bunch of plots for different oneshots came to our mind.

Awesome: And we absolutely want you to choose which one we should work on first.

Vote here.

 

 

 

 

Thank you.

Ohh and Uhh..

[PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE]