Smack

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER FOUR.

SMACK

 

 

 

IIII.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

             I quickly pushed Chanyeol and stood up as Suho-hyung gave us questioning looks. "Ahh.. He was then.. We were.. It isn't what it looks like Hyung!" I shouted. 

"Well whatever it was, you have to tell me later 'cause now we don't have enough time to chat about this" he sighed. "Get dressed and head to the van." and before he left , he told us "And please don't do anything like this at the recording studio."

I grabbed the clothes that I prepared. And walked towards the door.
"Hyunnie, where are you going? We still have to--"   he said with a aegyo-like voice, unsure of what expression he had I simply said "Bathroom." as I slammed the door. Ugh. Oh god, WHY ME?!

 


         The recording studio is a lot further than I expected, we got there around noon considering it was 9 am when we left our dorm. Kai went on first and sang his best. And with only 8 takes,he perfects his parts. When he exited the recording room we all told him he did a good job and he earned a big pat on the back from Kyungsoo.

Now it was time for my turn, I searched for my bottle of water yet I couldn’t find it. Aish. Where did I left it?

“You can have a drink on mine” Chanyeol holding up his bottled water in front of me.

“No, it’s fine. I’ll look for mi—“

“Just take it. It’s not like he has somekind of virus or something” Suho hyung said.

I sighed and took the bottle from Chanyeol’s hands. I thanked him and gulp down some water. Okay. You can do this Byun Baekhyun. You have the power of your voice within you. I encouraged myself as I entered the recording room.

 

Half an hour passed and I was still in the damn recording room. I couldn’t do it perfectly. I can’t find the voice within me. I sighed as I got ready for my last part.

 

“Modeun seulpeumi gippeumi yeogie nawa neoneun han saengmyeongin geol~” Then I heard a click.

 

Leader-sshi smiled. “That was good Baekhyun!, now it’s Chanyeol’s tur—“

 

“No, hyung. I have to do it again.”

 

“What? But you already did great! What would you even want to change?”

 

“Everything hyung. It’s not perfect..”

 

“It doesn’t have to be perfect! It just has to sound and feel like you” Suho hyung commanded. “Come here and take a rest. You’ve already forced yourself too much”

 

I sighed and took off the headphones. I headed for the door and unexpectedly went face to face with Chanyeol. I suddenly flinched.

“Baekhyun’s voice is daebak! Perfect! I wish I could do as good as you!” He said as he shook my shoulders. “Wish me luck, Baekhyun-ah~”

 

I exited the recording room. I stood against the wall as I closed my eyes. My mood lightened up as I heard Chanyeol’s deep and attractive voice through the speaker. His charismatic rapping was so Chanyeol-like. It was perfect.. like him.

 

After a few minutes, it strucked me. WTF? Deep and attractive voice? Perfect? Chanyeol? What the hell is going on with my mind?  I grunted and exited the room as I went to the empty hallway. I kept on hitting my head on the wall behind me. Stay out of my head. Stay out!

♥.

     Suddenly a pair of hands cupped my cheeks. I opened my eyes as I saw Chanyeol with a puppy look on his face. When did he get here? My face flushed as I try to avoid his eyes.

 

“Baekhyun-ah? Why are you hurting yourself?” as he sadly looked down on me.

I tried to remove his hands from my cheeks but his grip was just too strong.

 

“You better let go of me before someone sees us and misunderstands.” I glared at him.

 

“But I don’t wanna let go of you, Baekhyun-ah.” his deep voice kept on piercing into my ears as he moved closer to my face. Centimeters apart from his lips to mine…

 

“Ya! Park Chanyeo—“ Smack…

 Chanyeol’s lips were so soft and moist. He kept on brushing his lips against mine.  I felt this deep pleasure to kiss him back. Wait? What!? No I don’t!  I pulled myself together and try to force him off with all my might but he just kept on pushing his lips deeper into mine. 

And right at that moment, I heard the door of the recording room swiftly creaked open.

 

  It was Sehun.

 

  With Sehun’s presence, Chanyeol’s grip loosened. I immediately pushed Chanyeol away and confronted the maknae. Sehun kept on staring at us. I have to explain this the best way I can. I kept on thinking for the right words to say. I mean Sehun’s the innocent maknae after all. I glanced at Chanyeol hoping that he'll be the first to talk but much to my dismay he stayed quiet and had this sad look on his face and kept on looking down almost like feeling sorry for what he did. Yeah, you better be sorry. After few moments of silence, Suho hyung, D.O. and Kai finally…

 

“Alright! Everyone Good job!”  Suho Hyung exclaimed clapping his hands. “And for that, I’ll treat all of you to some Korean pork ribs!” as he kept on smiling.

And with that statement, D.O. and Kai celebrated saying “Yeah, Korean Pork ribs!” “Hyung is the best.” “Come on, let’s go” as D.O. tugged my arm.

 

Even with all the excitement and celebration, Sehun and Chanyeol was still left speechless. Suho hyung then noticed the awkward atmosphere. “What’s wrong?” he questioned as he looked at Chanyeol, then Sehun, then me.

 

At that instant, I finally got hold of my tongue. “Ah. It’s nothing, hyung” I smiled and acted really excited. “Alright! Korean pork ribs is the best! Let’s go now! I’m really hungry.” As I walked ahead dragging D.O. who was still holding on to my arm. I admit  that I wasn’t the best actor but it was enough to fool them. 

 

     I wish that this day would end now.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Absolute: Hahaha.. Baekhyun oppa is in denial. (─‿‿─)

Awesome: Yeah, he is. Anyway, bad timing for Sehun. ✘▽✘

Absolute: First Suho and now Sehun?..  Hope the subscribers won't hate on the maknae too. XD

Awesome: Hahaha.. but poor Chan.. he really is in love with Baek..

*sigh. You could just fall in love with me and we'll live happily ever after and have beautiful babie--

Absolute: I protest! Chan should be with me-- I'm mean Baek. •(⌚_⌚)•

Awesome: Yeah. I was just kidding~ *nervously laughs < (^^,) >

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are meant for each other. ♥‿♥

 

ANYWAY...

[Please subscribe and comment.]