Childish Prank.

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER SEVEN.

CHILDISH PRANK

 

 

VII.

     Morning came, Baekhyun woke up irritated by the sound of someone calling out his name, he sat up and he looked across the room. It was Chanyeol, loudly mumbling his name, "B-baekhyun-ah... Baekhyun-ah...." Baekhyun lazily stood up, walked towards the door but momentarily stopped and stared at Chanyeol. What is he dreaming of? He examined Chanyeol’s features for a while then quickly shook off his thoughts. The singer quickly turned back and stepped right outside their room.
 



As Baekhyun entered the living room, he noticed that Kai was calmly sleeping on the couch. He walked past the dancing machine and  towards the kitchen where he saw Suho making coffee.

 “We just came back this morning. Sorry, we didn’t call to tell you that we couldn’t go home last night.” The guardian said as he offered Baekhyun coffee. “The hospital was loaded and we didn’t get aid until 1 a.m.”

Baekhyun smiled and waved his hands in rejection of the coffee. “So, how is Jongin’s ankle now?”

“It’s fine now.” Suho confirmed as he took steps out of the kitchen and gazed at the boy who was sleeping on the couch, “Do you know how hard it is to force Jongin to go to the hospital?” The latter sneered while taking a sip of his coffee.

“Well, he never did like going to the hospital.” Baekhyun who followed his hyung to the living room, implored while looking over to his dongsaeng.

 

Suho had quickly finished his coffee and placed his mug on the sink. “Oh and Baekhyun?”, the leader said as he placed a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder, “We have to talk. Let’s discuss it in my room.” He commanded; earning no complaints at Baekhyun who just obediently followed him inside the room.


     Inside the room, Baekhyun spotted Sehun who seems to be sleeping and facing the wall. He just quickly ignored the thought of Sehun being annoying last night. Baekhyun sat on comfortably on Suho’s bed and grinned happily.

"So.. Suho-hyung? What’s this about?"

Suho nodded and answered "Well, it's about the thing I saw the other day in your room...." Baekhyun was about to speak when Suho added "...with Chanyeol."

Baekhyun stopped for an instant and his cheeks suddenly turned red. "U-Uh... Y-Yes..." as he muttered in full shame. Baekhyun was about to answer him but stopped when someone butted in.

"Ahh! Yes hyung! I saw th―"  Suho glared at the not-so-sleeping Sehun, stopping the maknae in his sentence.

"Ya! Oh Sehun! You should’ve known better than to eavesdrop on our conversation." Suho scolded Sehun while signaling Baekhyun to go out. The leader knew that teaching the Maknae good manners is more important than what they were about to discuss. Besides, he knew that he could talk about that incident with Baekhyun at another time.

"M-Mianhae... h-hyung..." Sehun faced Suho, apologizing.

Baekhyun felt relieved thanks to Sehun for disturbing their conversation. He headed out the door, he turned around and looked at the poor maknae who was being scolded by their leader. Hah, That’s what you get when you’re messing with Byun Baekhyun, he amusingly looked and smirked at the maknae then quietly exited the room.


 

 

     The whole day swiftly passed and it was night time already. Since there was no Kyungsoo Umma who would usually prepare dinner, Baekhyun and the others decided to order Bulgogi than to make a mess in the kitchen.

Once the meal came, they all soon gathered up inside the kitchen except for Suho who was currently busy doing something. Everyone was surprisingly quiet during dinner especially Baekhyun who was weirdly concentrating at his food. Chanyeol eyed him from a distance and noticed that something was up; that Baekhyun was planning something. He then remembered what he did to Baekhyun last night and fasten up his eating pace.


The exact second that Baekhyun finished eating, he hastily stood up and quickly ran for their room. Chanyeol clumsily followed and tripped a few times but unfortunely, he was too late; Baekhyun had already locked the door, leaving him badly knocking while shouting, "Baekhyun-ah! Let me in! BAEKHYUN-AH!". No answer. He thought that only if he'd still had that double key that Suho gave him that he would easily get in. "Baekhyun." He sighed and slumped down the door, "Well, at least he doesn't hate me." Chanyeol lightly knocked once again, "Baekhyunnie? Please let me in." 

 

Moments passed as he finally stopped begging and sat on the couch. Baekhyun wouldn't let me stay out here by myself, he’d open the door soon, I just know it. He thought as he opened the TV.

     Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were left in the living room watching TV. Sehun then felt sleepy and announced while yawning, "Hyungs, i'm going in bed now", and soon went inside their room.

Chanyeol and Kai were the only ones left behind. As hours passed by, Kai got so tired and stood up, "Chanyeol hyung, I'm tired now. Do you want to sleep in Kyungsoo-hyung's bed? I'm only allowing you since he's not here right now... so you could stay with me if you want." as Kai suggested.

"No,but thanks anyway Jongin. Baekhyunnie would probably open the door and let me in any minute... So no worries.. I'm fine here", as Chanyeol disagreed signaling the younger to go back to his room.

Kai shrugged and walked to his room. He was about to lay on his bed but stopped to looked at Kyungsoo's empty bed. The dancer gently marched towards his hyung's bed and comfortably placed himself on the mattress. Kai slowly breathe in the faint aroma that Kyungsoo left on the bed. "Hyung," He muttered under his breath, "...I miss you." The boy closed  his eyes, "When will you come back?", he cooed through his hyung's pillow and drifted into sleep. 


 

     Many hours passed Chanyeol was still locked outside their room. He swiftly fell asleep outside without any companion. Baekhyun was still wide awake, guilty knowing that he locked Chanyeol out. His conscience was totally bothering him and the guilt was eating him inside. He stood up and quietly headed out the door. He saw Chanyeol soundlingly sleeping on the couch. Baekhyun had second thoughts of whether he'd just wake up Chanyeol and ask him to go to the room or just leave him to stay there. The singer shrugged and decided to let him stay there. He was about to head back to the room when he suddenly heard a deep and penetrating voice call out his name, again. "B-baekhyun", Chanyeol murmured. Baekhyun quietly stared at him, allowing his eyes to roam around Chanyeol's beautiful features. "Really? What are you dreaming about?" The latter weakly asked. He then took a step backward and silently went back to their room.  While Chanyeol's voice continued to echoed through Baekhyun's ears, the singer lay down his bed and fell firmly into dreamlandnot knowing that the happy virus was probably freezing to death in the living room.

 

 

     It was morning once again and Baekhyun quickly got up from bed to check on his roommate. He stepped out of the room and saw Kyungsoo sitting on edge of the couch where Chanyeol was still sleeping in. Kyungsoo had this worried look on his face and soon his eyes distinctively landed on Baekhyun which made the latter feel really nervous.

 

Baekhyun forced a smile on. “Kyungsoo, you’re ba—“

“He has a fever, hyung.” The younger seriously stated.

 

 

____________________________________________
 

Absolute: Sorry for updating so long.. Mianhae.

Awesome: Yes, it's been uhh.. over a week?

Absolute: Well, anyway, KAISOO! XD

Awesome: You just had to squeeze in a little KaiSoo in this chapter, didn't you?

Absolute: Of course~ 

Awesome: *facepalm.

Poor Chanyeol.

Absolute: Baekhyun better treat him well next time.

Awesome: He will *grins.

Absolute: He will? Ohh.. Well.. Yey! :D

 

ANYWAY!

We decided to end this fic in a few chapters. Nothing's ever coming to our minds. We have no more ideas. Maybe it's just the pressure of school coming back. But, we're still asking for your opinion. We can still try to make it a little longer if you want. We'll try our best!

POLL-POLL-POLL-POLL-POLL-POLL

 

 

 

 

 

 

We really want your opinion!~ Ja~