What A Child

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

"WHAT A CHILD"

 

XIV.

 

-♚-

 

 

The streets of Myeondong was filled with the sounds of noisy passerbys and loud shoppers. A rich scent spread across the place as we went across a perfume shoppe. People kept on bumping into people. Sounds of the cash register kept on beeping.  It was like this when I last came here, as loud and crowded as before. Of course it didn't change. It was the shopping district of Seoul. And  if it was really quiet, it wouldn't be able to live out it's name. 

 

I looked beside me and saw Luhan, one of our hyungs in exo. He wasn't the most mature out of all of us, but one thing's for sure. He undoubtly had control over the stubborn maknae. And for me, that is one of his greatest points yet. I mean really, Sehun listens to no one but Luhan himself. Maybe the maknae will listen to Joonmyun a couple of times but it's quite intriguing when it comes to the Luhan himself. 

 

I slowly glanced over Luhan's side and I came in contact with Sehun's dark orbs. He had this annoyed look on his usual poker tainted face. He stubbornly rolled his eyes at me. Why did he have to be so irritated? All I did was come with them. I'm not even ing or anything.

 

I sighed in disconted.

 

"Ah~" Luhan breathed happily, taking all of the scenery of busy people everywhere. "It's been so long since we've had a break like this. It's so relaxing! Isn't that right Sehunnie?"

 

"Yeah. It feels great!" Sehun smiled once and for all. I saw him scowled at me slightly when Luhan was looking away and innocently turned at the eldest, "It might have been better if it were only the two of us, but nooo, Suho hyung just had to—"

 

"Sehun!" The oldest of the three croaked out,"Don't be so rude!" He scolded Sehun and faced me with this I'm-so-sorry-for-what-he-said look, "Baek, it's great to have you hanging out with us, really!" Luhan turned to Sehun and kept elbowing him to say sorry. I couldn't care less if he did anyway. I knew he wouldn't mean it. Luhan gave up with a wrecked look on his face and once again turned to me, "It's just that Sehun thought—"

 

"Don't be too modest hyung. I know that you wanted your alone time with Sehun too. Maybe later you two can go chat and buy some bubbletea while I look for something, okay?" 

 

"No, really, Baekhyun you can—"

 

"I insist." 

 

Luhan opened his mouth but closed it afterwards. Speechless, he kept walking with a slight pout on his face. While the maknae on the other hand, grinned widely and held up his fist in satisfaction. "Yes!" Sehun cheered.

 

I smirked at the maknae's childish reaction. The duo stopped in front of a video games shop. I shifted to look at what they found fasinating.. Luhan and Sehun, but mostly Sehun, was intrigued at the sight of the video game promoted on the TV screen. Sehun faintly squealed and my eyes widened as I turn to watch him. Sehun's feet was uncontrollably stomping and his lips curved up as high as they can. 

 

"That's the new game Jongin was talking about! I have to check it out!" Sehun said and rushed inside the store. 

 

Luhan lightly chuckled at Sehun's actions. He stood still in front of the store's window and patiently waited.

 

"You're not following him?" I asked.

 

"Nah. He'll just spazz about it in a few and buy it afterwards." 

 

I chuckled and muttered, "Typical Sehun."

 

I found it funny how Luhan knows Sehun's habits. It's kind of sweet how someone knows what you're like and how you act and still  love them for all they're worth. Even though you're childish, stubborn, stupid, selfish, undeserving of their love, they still stay by your side. Chanyeol's image suddenly came up my mind and I purposely shrugged it away. Now is not the time to worry about trivial things like that.

 

"Uhm, Baek?" Luhan questioned as he waved a hand in front of my face. As soon as I responded, he relievely sighed. "You were dazing off a second ago there. Anyway, I kinda wanted to ask you something. But, nevermind, I'll just wait for you to tell me yourself."

 

I didn't get what Luhan wanted to exactly say. The confused look on my face seemed to make him upset.

 

"Baekhyun? Really? You're not gonna tell me?" Luhan said, a pout strucked his face.

 

"Tell you what, hyung?"

 

He held the bridge of his nose and breathed deeply before shouting "About you and Chanyeol?!  Really, Baek, just.. Really. I thought that we're close but you.. I just... I can't" He muttered as he buried his face on his arm and pretended to cry. The loud uproar caused people to look at us.

 

I held up my hands but the people kept on looking and shaking their in disappointment. 'it's not what it looks like, really!' The attention really bothered me. A lot. 

 

"We are close, hyung!" I started, "It's just that I don't know what you're talking about." His face rose up from his arm and watched me with his doe eyes, "Chanyeol and I have noth—" As soon as I realized what Luhan was talking about, my face dropped into a scrowl. "Sehun told you didn't he?"

 

He slowly nodded. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to surpress my anger. Luhan probably felt my rage because he didn't continue to ask just like before.

 

The doors of the shop suddenly opened and I heard footsteps shuffling closer.

 

"Hyuuuuung~ Look! I bought it~" 

 

"That's really great Sehunnie." Luhan half-heartedly smiled while taking a few glances at me, "But I think you should run. Now. "

 

Sehun tilted his head as his eyes shifted back and forth from my deathly glare to Luhan's worried look, "What're you—"

 

Soon as he realized what Luhan meant, he carefully placed the plastic bag he was holding on the floor and started to run. 

 

"Oh Sehun! You little er!" I screamed, ignoring other people who might be looking at me. I started to chase after him and scowled, "Come back here, you son of a—"

 

 

Luhan was now left alone. He grabbed the video game and chuckled at Baekhyun and Sehun running around like children. "Troublesome dongsaengs." His eyes caught sight of a blue v-neck at a near store. He hummingly walked towards the shop and ignored everything else going around. "This shirt looks promising." He said as he left his two co-members in the eye of the public.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Kill me now. Please? I know that this is one ish chapter without a tint of progress or even an ounce of BaekYeol. You guise probably hate me right? I'm reaaaaaally really really sorry. And to warn you, in the next chapter, there wouldn't be progress either. Just drabbles with a pinch lot of HunHan. But the next time I update, like Chapter 16 or so, I promise that I'll make it longer and pick up my ing pace. Please just bear with me with this chapter and the next one. /hides in the corner

  

-Absolute.
 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

COMMENTS ARE HUGE MOTIVATORS