It hurts so much

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

 

 

CHAPTER TWELVE.

"IT HURTS SO MUCH"

 

XII.

 

ʊ

Baekhyun bought medicine. He instructed Chanyeol to take some medicine before going back to the SM building. They were welcomed by clawing and absolutely wild members who were hungrily snatching the food. Chanyeol giggled at the scene as Baekhyun tried to stop a hungry clawing Sehun at him.

After eating, they all went back to practing. Throughout the whole practice, Baekhyun kept on glancing at Chanyeol’s direction , only to find the giant sweating and panting heavily. Chanyeol looked as place as a ghost and was probably gonna faint at any moment. Baekhyun can also see how Kyungsoo would went up to the to ask If he’s still okay and if he can still continue. Nodding and laughing like an idiot, Chanyeol tried to look as normal as possible as he signaled Kyungsoo to go back to his position.

ʊ

Soon, the practice ended. EXO had to separate again for the time being. Everyone didn’t have problems separating except for Sehun. He had this huge pout on whenever they’d announce that they have to go on their ways. Sehun wouldn’t say anything as he kept on frowning. Luckily, Luhan was there to calm him down and promised that he’d buy bubble tea with him the next time they’d meet. Sehun, who was as gullible as ever, accepted the terms and quietly agreed to go home.

Eventually, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun got back to their dorm. They all went directly to their rooms, clothes still drenched in the stench of sweat.

Baekhyun signaled Chanyeol to take a bath first before sleeping. Being as obedient as he is, Chanyeol followed. Minutes later, he finished showering. Baekhyun then came after. After preparing to sleep, both started to lay on their beds and said their goodnight.

Remembering something important, Baekhyun automatically stood up and went to Chanyeol’s side of the bedroom. His loud footstep woke up the other. Baekhyun suddenly sat down on Chanyeol’s bed and placed his hands on the other’s forehead. Without saying anything, he again stood up and went for the door.

Chanyeol suddenly sat up, dizzy from the action. “Where are you going?”

Baekhyun grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened it. “Just lay down. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” He demanded, not answering the boy’s action.

 

A few minutes later, Baekhyun came back with a bucket of warm water and a clean towel. He comfortably placed himself  beside a pale and burning hot Chanyeol. Squeezing out the excess water, Baekhyun then lightly placed the clothe unto Chanyeol’s forehead. Chanyeol touched by Baekhyun’s ations, started smiling widely.

Baekhyun ignored the other’s smile. He began to place his forefingers on Chanyeol’s temples and started to slowly massage it. Earning light moans from Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s  face slowly went pink.

“S-Stop that,” Baekhyun softly demanded. Avoiding Chanyeol’s gaze, Baekhyun added: “it sounds weird.”

Chanyeol noddedand quietly tried to restrain his groans and moans. Few moments of silence went by as Chanyeol tried to initiate a conversation.

“Did it feel weird?” Chanyeol said, accompanied with silent huffs and light breathing.

“What felt weird?” Baekhyun asked as he grabbed the clothe from Chanyeol’s forehead and sunk it in the warm water.

Chanyeol hesitated to speak at first. “You know… that time I confessed to you… Didn’t it feel weird?”

Baekhyun momentarily paused and laughed. “It was a joke, right?” He asked, hoping for the best.

Unamused by Baekhyun’s answer, he sat up. His dark brown eyes looked directly at the others. “After all of the things I’ve done for you, You still think of it as a joke?” Chanyeol huskily said, voice piercing into Baekhyun’s ears.

Baekhyun shook his head ‘no’ as he grabbed both of Chanyeol’s shoulders. “No I mean, Yes, I believe you. Please just lay down before your illness get worse.”He pleaded as he slightly pushed Chanyeol’s shoulders, signaling him to lay down. “Please…” He whispered lightly, eyes begging him to lean down.

Chanyeol did as he was told. He covered his eyes with his arm and laid quiet. Baekhyun bit his lower lip in worry. Damn this mouth of mine. He cursed under his breath. He soon felt guilty and started to speak once again.

“Chanye—“ Baekhyun was cut off by the boy who suddenly sat up. He was preparing to stand up but was grabbed by Baekhyun.“What are you doing?!”

Chanyeol flashed him his usual smile and chuckled: “I just wanted to go to the bathroom.”

When Baekhyun slowly let go, he felt Chanyeol’s knees getting wobbly. Baekhyun saw him trembling then slowly falling. Luckily, Baekhyun caught him in the glimpse of time.

Baekhyun grabbed him genty, slightly shaking Chanyeol’s shoulders. “Chanyeol!, are you—“

He was stopped in mid-sentence when Chanyeol buried his face on the older’s neck. Baekhyun shivered as he felt Chanyeol lips formed a smile on the crook of his neck. The younger’s warm hand found itself up Baekhyun’s elbow, holding it firmly.

“It’s not fair.” He muttered, voice trembling.  “Even when your words hurt me, I can’t get mad at you. Even when you ignore me, I’ll still think that ‘hey, nothing’s gonna go wrong. He’ll love you someday. Just be patient.’” He shut his eyes tight as tears left his eyes. “Don’t you know how much tiring it is for me to keep repeating that everyday? Don’t you,Baek?”

“I love you Baek, so much that it hurts.”

Before Baekhyun could even reply, the younger suddenly slumped on him, gaining his weight on the elder. Baekhyun just looked at him worriedly. Yeol, I… I’m sorry.   

_____________________________________________________

A/N:

This wasn't my fault. It was just an expression of too much feels because.. ugh. THE CONCERT

 

CONGRATS TO AWESOME~ YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SEHUN GAVE HER A ROSE AT THE EXACT PERFORMANCE. SHE WAS CRYING LIKE CRAZY AND LOL, IT HAD TO BE HER ULTIMATE BIAS!! LUCKY~
 
AND I GOT TO TOUCH BAEKHYUN'S WONDERFUL HANDS. OH . IT WAS SO SOFT. LIKE REALLY. AND SO BEAUTIFUL. I WAS SO ASHAMED OF MY OWN HANDS LIKE.. LOL. AM I EVEN A GIRL? XD OH BAEK~ I LOVE YOU SO~ 

WILL UPDATE OFTEN. YAY! ^^ ABSOLUTE SIGNING OUT! PEACEO OUT YO! XD

COMMENTS ARE WELL-ADORED AND HUGGED LIKE A STUFFED TOY SO IF YOU MAY PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP? COMMENT! :D