The Green-Eyed Monster

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

 

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

"The Green-Eyed Monster"

 

XI.

 

 

 

     Soon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol got to the restaurant where they usually buy food. They were welcomed by Hyunmi, the waitress who usually serve them whenever they come there. Hyunmi was also known to have a small crush on Chanyeol. She is always seen staring at the giant whenever they placed orders. The small crush didn’t bother Chanyeol nor even Baekhyun. Hyunmi approached them with a wide smile. She wasn’t wearing her usual uniform and instead wore a casual outfit.

“Glad to see you guys were again.” She said looking both at Baekhyun and Chanyeol but mostly at Chanyeol.  “My shift ended a few minutes ago. It’s such a shame I couldn’t serve you.” She pouted as she acted cutely in front of the two.

“Yeah, such a shame.” The taller boy said as he tried to sound like he was flirting. Chanyeol smirked and eye-sided the shorter boy.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. He slightly tugged Chanyeol’s arm to signal him. “Anyway, Hyunmi,” Baekhyun started off “,we really have to hurry up. I think the members are dying of hunger here.” He said as he dragged Chanyeol to the counter and waved goodbye to Hyunmi.

 

ʊ

 

     Baekhyun, now in front of the counter, was looking at the menu and was trying to remember what the other members told him to buy. He then suddenly felt a familiar heat against his back, and two mischievous hands slide across his waist.

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun muttered in annoyance. “I’m gonna smack you if you won’t withdraw your hands. Aren’t you even aware that we are in public?” He tried to calmly retort, controlling his anger.

Chanyeol muttered under Baekhyun’s neck ‘causing the older one to shiver. “I feel sick, Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol rested for awhile on Baekhyun’s shoulder while the older went on and ordered their food. Eventually, Baekhyun’s orders were done and both prepared to exit the restaurant.

“We’ll drop by the pharmacy first before we go back.” The older said as he took his first step outside the restaurant.

Chanyeol clumsily followed behind and tried to grab the plastic bag full of food but was stopped by Baekhyun. “We shouldn’t let them wait. As you said the members are probably dying of hunger now.” Chanyeol explained, eyes as dull as a doll.

“They can wait.” Baekhyun started to walk to the pharmacy’s direction. “Your health comes first.”

Chanyeol slumply walked behind. “Jeez, Baekhyunnie, I get it that you’re just worried about me but you don’t need to buy medicine for me. There’s lots of medicine back at the dorm so—“

Baekhyun paused as turned to face him, eyes directly at Chan’s. “When I said that we need to buy it now.” He demanded and grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist. “You need to understand at least that I don’t want anything else to happen to you ‘cause…” Baekhyun paused unknown of what to say.

Chanyeol smirked at the elder’s unfinished statement. “’Cause what?” He cheekily asked.

Baekhyun mentally face palmed himself and shut his eyes in embarrassment. “Please just forget that I said anything. Just… please.” Baekhyun continued to walk, face tinted in pink and hands still tightly wrapped around Chanyeol’s  wrist as if he doesn’t want to let go.

------------------------------

A/N:

Hi~ Lol. Hahaha, Anyway, 1 week before we see EXO!
WOOOH! Excited as ! XD Guise, is this fic still alive? XD Lol. 
Anyway, UPDATE!