Confession.

Why Won't You Take Me Seriously?

 

CHAPTER ONE.

CONFESSION

 

 

I.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

        Months have passed since I joined SM. It feels like years. With all the practicing everyday, I felt like collapsing any second. But I'm pretty sure that I'll survive knowing there are 5-- No, 11 other people who support and care for me.  Especially Chanyeol. I mean, when I first saw him I thought that we'll never be this close but after we found out that my friend was also his friend, we got closer than we expected. Rooming together, having same interests, and always laughing at things that are complete nonsense. Chanyeol and I are usually like that. He's like a brother I never had but always wished for. 



There was this one time that the happy virus caught a cold and I was the one who took care of him considering that I was his roommate. He would always ask if he was a bother then kept on saying that his fever was no big deal. Yeah right, 38 degrees and shivering to death was no big deal. His fever made him act like a child. He kept asking for things and kept on talking. He revealed many secrets that night which made me amused. It was good for blackmail. After that night, I woke up with a tall creepy smiling Chanyeol looking down at me. He kept saying that he was really grateful that I took care of him and that he prepared breakfast for me. As we ate together, I teasingly told him about his secrets and he choked on his food. He kept asking me what secrets he blurted out. Such a dork.

Oh, and the time that he sprained his ankle at practice. While we were on break, I asked him if he was okay since he had this painful expression on his face. Instead of answering he smile at me and went over to his position. He kept on practicing till it was over. Seriously, what kind of fool would choose to practice than get his ankle checked. Chanyeol, that's who. After that, Suho hyung scolded him for not telling them about the injury and later brought him to a hospital to get his ankle checked.

And that time when we celebrated Sehunnie’s birthday, Chanyeol got really drunk and couldn’t even walk straight. Kyungsoo helped me drag Chanyeol to our bedroom. And when I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly felt strong arms hug me. He was on my bed. Back-hugging me. Of course, nothing left to do than.. I released myself from his embrace and kicked him off my bed. At first I thought that he was going to get back up, but minutes passed by as I heard someone snoring. You’ve got to be kidding me. I stood up and helped him to his bed.Then I was unluckily trapped in his embrace again. Ugh, I give up. I sighed as I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a certain giant hugging me.

 

 


        "Baekhyun ah!" He shouted at me while eyeing me from across our room.

As I completely unfaze from my flashbacks, I looked at him unsure of what he said. "I'm sorry. I think I heard you wrong. Did you just sa—“ 

"Yeah. I said I like you." he said cutting off my sentence.

“I like you too Chanyeol. I mean.. your my roommate, my bestfrien—“

“No! not that kind of like!” He argued. “I mean.. Umm.. What’s the word?.." He scratched his cheek in embarrassment and continued, "I-I meant that I love you, Baekhyun-ah” He said as he cheerfully smiled. Does this guy know what he’s talking about? “I just couldn’t hide it any longer.” he said looking down shyly as his cheeks turned red. “So.. Um.. Baekhyun-ah.. What—“

"Don't with me Chanyeol. We've been bestfriend for like five, no, six months! It's not like one day you wake up and whoop-di-doo, I'm in love with my bestfriend all of a sudden." I hated it whenever he comes up with these ridiculous thoughts; and to think by far, this was the stupidest. "Don't give me bull Chanyeol. I'm already tired enough." I grunted and began to lay down. I know I was being harsh but it really was a tiring day. Practicing the dance moves, learning Mandarin, memorizing how to answer interviews in the most effective way, and perfecting everything including ourselves before debut. Who wouldn't have a headche if you were in my place? 

"But—“

"No buts, I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Just sleep" I said turning off the lights and got back on my bed. I shifted to my right, my back faced Chanyeol who I really can't imagine his expression right now. I really didn't want to be this mean but just the thought of us... being together?.. I mean... I... Ugh, nevermind. Besides, we need lots of sleep since were going to record our vocals for history tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure he'll easily forget about this. Minutes passed after that.. 

"
I'll prove it to you. Just wait and see." I heard as he whispered faintly.  

Please don't. Please.

______________________________________________________________________

AbsolutelyAwesome: Too tired to... We'll update soon an-- *snores*

 

[Please comment and subscribe!]