His Perspective

Behind their beautiful smiles

 

                Aroma of the coffee and the scent of sizzling meat filled the morning air. At the SM company cafeteria that was bustling with various activities, idols were almost everywhere. Some were enjoying their sip of coffee while reading the newspaper, some were slicing their bacon before putting into their mouth and some were chit-chatting, getting ready to leave for their schedules.

                And, there they were having their very first breakfast together and they knew such meals together were going to be very often.

                A smile curved upon his lips as he gazed at the lady who sat beside him lovingly. Indeed she had matured and instead of the Im Choding she used to be, she had transformed into an exceptionally beautiful young  lady with an air of subtle elegance.

And, she’s our worthy leader, Im Yoona.

                Next, he scanned at the top visuals of SM artistes who was sitting across him. They were in the midst of their conversation and what caught his attention the most was her chuckles that had no intentions of hiding her excitement and happiness at all. Before he could continue his observation, his thoughts were interrupted by the targeted girl.

                “What are you looking at, Oppa? Your stares are creeping me out.” The girl snapped, raising an eyebrow at him.

                “I’m just … looking at … the picture behind you!” He stuttered, attempting to find a good excuse to defend himself.

                “Whatever.” She spoke in a perfect English accent and rolled her eyes before continuing the conversation that had been interrupted by him.

So, this is our willful princess, Krystal Jung.

                Then, he caught a pair of passionate eyes that sparkled. The handsome young lad had a lean and slender body that resembled a model’s and his bronze complexion complements him perfectly, making him even more outstanding. He gave a shy smile as his eyes met with his.

He’s our Kkamjong, Kai.

                His eyes were fixated at a girl, but not on the one who was talking endlessly, but an unique girl, who had a soft smile plastered on her face. Pretty wasn’t the right word to describe her, she was beautiful. Her flawless skin highlighted her pair of emotional almond-shaped eyes that could speak a thousand words. The beauty that radiated from the others. She was a true beauty.

Our 4D princess, Sooyoung.

                “When are you going to stop your staring game?” Yoona whispered.

                “I’ve just completed my mental analysis, leader.” Minho smirked, as he threw the title to her.

                “Minho, I’m your Noona. You have never addressed me properly before.” Yoona replied with a look of disapproval on her beautiful face, folding her hands in front of her.  

                “Unnie, is that true? Kai doesn’t address me as Noona too!” Sooyoung suddenly budged into the conversation between the two.

                “Really, is that so?” Minho eyed Kai suspiciously, as if trying to confirm something.

                “Hyung, it’s a secret between us men.” Kai reacted wittily, earning a mysterious grin from Minho.

                “C’mon isn’t it obvious? You two are simply rude brats!” Krystal snorted while sticking her tongue out.

                The two men chuckled in unison as they had found something they have in common. And that is, they would never address the woman they truly love as Noona.

And that’s our Flaming Charisma, who’s still in an unrequited love, Choi Minho.

~~~

              Hello! It's a short chapter update here~

I thought it would be interesting to present the story from another's point of view.

So, Minho as the center for this chapter~

I wanted to bring out each character's personality this time since I've highlighted their bond as a group before.

Even though I always stressed that they're the same b'cos all of them are the face of the group and have gone through the same pain, they're in fact  different from one another. They've their own unique charms ^_^

And Kai and Minho are so cute right? Unrequited love, we'll see about that in the coming chapters again :)

Hope you've enjoyed reading!

Do support by commenting and subscribing~