Fearless. Selfless.

Behind their beautiful smiles

    She had always remembered the advice given by her sunbae-nims. Those strict yet precious principle values she had followed were what that had guided her throughout since her debut days, giving her limitless strength when she was alone. She knew very well she was the face, the visual and the center of So Nyo Shi Dae and would be expected to be flawless. Though it was painful for such a young girl to carry the heavy burden, she braced herself up to be brave and move forward. She had never look back or regret any of her decisions then or now for she had the support of eight angels.

   Others can date secretly but you can't because you just can't - With her ravishing beauty, her sweet and innocent image and her lovable personality that managed to capture many fluttering hearts, she was selected as the ideal girl for most idols. In fact, Yuri was right for none of these idols had shown serious interest in her or attempted to pursue her. She was simply the default choice for the Idol Ideal World Cup game, to feed the desires of audience and fans. Why did she have to put up those hates by the anti-s? Why did she have to be smokescreen for those that were dating?  And that includes Goo Hara's Junhyung, Victoria's Nichkhun, Sekyung's Jonghyun and Taeyeon's Leetuek etc. She wanted to experience love and more than anything else, she wanted to be loved. 

    Just like a fairytale, her prince charming appeared. He gave her comfort, concern and warmth. She was a selfish being who wanted to be loved, but afraid to reciprocate with the same love she had received from him. He was at a loss. He cried. He was devastated. He was hurt. He was disappointed. And he left the cruel and heartless girl whom he had loved all along. 

    She was afraid of the critics, the media, the anti-fans. She was afraid of their image. She was afraid of their fans' reactions. She was afraid of ... She was never ready to face the harsh reality and her fears. And so, her first love ended as soon as it started, with pieces of his broken heart.

Her Cho Sarang  was none other than Lee Donghae. 

    After ending her first love, she moved on quickly. She was immersed with work, taking on countless CFs and preparing for her drama series. Her co-actor, Jang Guen Suk was a well-mannered and humorous senior whom she adored. Despite the chemistry they had during filming, they were only colleagues and nothing more than friends. A young beautiful girl in her twenties, who was immersed in such a romantic role, made her crave for a boyfriend even more than before. And that was when she met him.

    He was a very good-looking hoobae, wellknown for being a Noona-killer. The two groups had collaborated for many events before, attended SM Town together and appeared as star guests in their respective concerts, but they were never once close. He was involved in a scandal with her best friend, Yuri who had held a torch for him all these years. He had never notice her as a potential lover. And similarly, she had never have her eyes on him before, for he was younger and most importantly, it would have been real awkward being close with your best friend's crush. 

    It was until one day when her best friend came home crying bitterly. She cried harder when she met her eyes. And she had confessed to him, only to find out they were only an on-screen couple manufactured to please their delusional fans. He had only viewed her as a Noona, a friend, a scandal partner and nothing else more. What broke her heart most was his honest confession, which had stabbed right into her heart. "I love her, I'm certain she'll see me in her eyes one day." It was not her fault nor was it his fault for there is no right or wrong in love.

    He had never forgotten her and had kept her in his heart while she had always pretended not to notice his feelings. He did not make the move for he knew it would ruin their pure friendship while she did not want to hurt him. And his one-sided love went on. 

    Yuri had always thought the girl was insensitive, slow or maybe dumb. But she realized she was not for she was the bravest girl she had ever known. Her fears had never pulled her down for she chose to sacrifice herself to protect her loved ones. She had gave up her love for them. 

    A fearless girl, a selfless girl - Im Yoona, a girl who deserved to be loved more than anyone else.

~~~

Hi readers!

I really love this chapter, and this is my favourite chapter so far.

B'cos there's Yoonhae & Minyoon which totally spells ROMANCE!

Most importantly, the female lead of this chapter, who's my ultimate bias - Im Yoona

I really admire her for her strength and courage. I love her for never giving up and trying her best, for facing criticisms bravely, for standing in the frontline of SNSD fearlessly. She has never let her fans/me down at all.

And that's why, I dedicated this chapter especially for her with a little cameo from Yuri as well! Sorry but I don't really ship Minyul, but I love Yoonyul though <3

Hope you've enjoyed this simple yet lovely chapter and have a nice day! ^_^