Chapter 2

oblivious

 

SEHUN’S POV

Oh !!! This is badbadbadbadbadbaddddddddddd. I was calling out for Luhan hyung? What else did I said? Or did he heard me moan…. OH MY GOD!! jNO! This is not good. No one was supposed to know. I kept slapping myself. Oh Sehun you idiot. You should control yourself.

“Sehun, you should put on something. I think your towel gonna fall any second now.” Kyungsoo hyung tapped me from behind. This hyung, really. “And why is your face so red? Are you having a fever or something?”

“Ahhahaha it’s nothing hyung. Probably because I’m tired.” I tried to reassure him. “Well that’s weird, you just took a shower and…ahhh, I get it, Luhan hyung called you just now didn’t he?” Kyungsoo hyung wriggled his eyebrows at me. “What? What does that have to do with my face?”

“Hmmm nothing~~ I guess Joonmyun hyung was right about you guys” he chuckled and went back to his room. “HYUUNNGGGG! What does that mean?!” Aishh these hyungs.

End of POV

The boys went to SM building for dance practice. And because of what Jongin said earlier, Sehun couldn’t focus on the choreography and kept messing his step.

“Sehun, is something bothering you? Cause you’ve been zoning out and well it’s kinda messing the whole steps. You can tell me if there’s something wrong you know.” Suho, carefully asking the maknae.

“It’s nothing hyung. I’m just probably tired. Sorry for troubling you hyungs. Bianhe~” Suho hugged Sehun and patted him. “Ok then, straighten up and later I’ll buy you some bubble-tea  after our practice, ok?” Suho lets go of Sehun and winked at him.

JONGIN’S POV

Why is Suho hyung hugging Sehun? And why am I mad? And bubble tea? Suho hyung was suppose to treat me lunch and he pinky promised.

End of POV

Jongin was pouting while muttering something “Kim Jongin! Earth to Kim Jongin! Kai!” Suho was snapping his finger at Jongin’s face and finally snapped back from his thoughts. Suho was smiling and straring at Jongin. “What’s wrong with our two maknaes today? Why are you guys zoning out? Stop spacing and let’s continue our practice for one more hour ok? And I’ll treat you guys lunch after this.” Suho again flashed a smile to Jongin. He is the smiling angel after all.

“Kim Joonmyun, you, leader youuu!!! You’re the best hyung ever!” Chanyeol came running towards Suho and puts his arm around Suho’s neck. “KIM JOONMYUN JJANG!” he kept shouting.

“Yahh! If Suho’s the best hyung, then what am I to you? Huh? Park Chanyeol? Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol and pouted his lips.

The four others chuckled. “Aishh, you’re my boyfriend, so, I don’t see you as a hyung. You’re my bacon and I’m your eggyeol.” Chanyeol winked at him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“EWWWWWW!!!! Get a room you two!” Kyungsoo yelled at them while making a gagging sound.

“You’re cheesy Chanyeol, too cheesy.” “Yeahh I know, and you love me for that don’t you?” once again Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun.

“I’M GONNA PUKE!!! PUKE! PUKE! PUKE! SUHO HYUNG, GET ME A BUCKET!! PRONTO!” Kyungsoo and Jongin kept yelling. While Sehun and Suho just laughed at them.

At the dorm.

“Guysss! Video call from our other halves! Guysssssssssss!!!” Kyungsoo alarmed the others as Exo M was calling them. “Kris hyung! Ayoo wassuppp~” Chanyeol greeted them and smiled, forming his infamous derp face.

“Wipe that creepy smile of your face hyung. It gaves me the hivi jivies” Tao joked and the others laughed. “Emm where’s Sehun? And Jongin?” Luhan asked. “Well Jongin’s taking a bath now and well your beloved Sehun…hmm…wait…I think he’s napping. Want me to get him?” Suho asked him back. “Sokay, I’ll call them later. Say hi to them for me”. “Ehh hyung, don’t worry, we’re taking good care of your boy. He’s in good hand.” Chanyeol said to Luhan. “He’s not mine ok. Well not yet I guess.” Luhan replied back and the others laughed.

In Jongin’s room.

“Ohh, Sehun ah~ what’chu doing here?” Jongin asked while drying his hair. Sehun got up and he locked the door. For privacy.

SEHUN’S POV

How am I suppose to ask him? I don’t want him to think I’m weird or anything. “Emm, Kkamjong ah~, this morning, when you said I called out Luhan’s name, by that, you were…”

“What? I was what?”

“Well you, I, we, him, I mean, me…” oh my. How am I suppose to ask him without sounding weird.

“You mean your crush on Luhan hyung? Is that it?” Jongin asked with a straight face while putting on his PJs.

“Ehh crush? I mean like him, but you know, well I…”

“But Suho hyung told me you like Luhan hyung and it’s actually not the first time you called out for Luhan’s name. Sometimes you moaned or groaned…well I’m not quite sure. I guess it’s normal. I always ended up calling for Suho hyung or Kyungsoo hyung too. Mostly when I was having a nightmare and sometimes Kyungsoo said I called for you.” Jongin kept explaining without giving me time to cut him. Man, he talks a lot.

“And you know, I think Luhan hyung likes you too. It’s kinda obvious really. With the hugging and touching and his affection towards you.”



 

 

This chapter is a bit longer that the first. Sorry for that. And well i know how the hunhan's are interacting yet. i'll make it up on the next chapter. And there's a bit of baekyeol cause, well , i love their cuteness. Ahahhhh :3

also, i'm not that good, so bear with me.

Thanks for subscribing and the comments \*O*/ i so love you guysssssssss :3