Chapter 9

oblivious

 

Luhan was pondering in the room for hours now. He was going back and forth from his bed and the door. I should apologise right? But what if he....NOOOO.

“Jongin! Jongin! He’ll know what to do!” Luhan snapped his fingers. Mentally congratulating himself for being such a genius.

But he couldn’t find Jongin anywhere. “Kyungsoo, where’s Kkamjong?

“Sehun didn’t tell you?” he asked the elder back.

“What?”

“Jongin,Sehun and Bacon have some photoshoots today at Jeju.”

“Ahh ookkkayyyyyyy ~” Luhan couldn’t hide his disappointment. How could he not tell me?   Am I not his boyfriend?

-at the beach-

“Yo! Hun!” Jongin slung his arm around Sehun, making the boy startled.

“Can’t you go bother bacon? Why me? Whyyyyyyyy?” Sehun groaned. Not liking that Jongin’s messing with him. He’s sleepy and was feeling guilty for being mad at Luhan.

“Hyung is busy searching about him and Chanyeol on his phone.”

“What? Why?”

“He said it’s for research for his fans.”

“Research? I don’t get him.”

“You got that right. I don’t get why he’s doing a research over him and Chanyeol hyung. They’ve obviously done enough research with the weird noised coming out from their room everynight.”

“Weird noises? What noises? Lauging? Yelling? Is there a ghost in the room? Or a psychopath?” He kept tugging Jongin’s arm.

“What noises? What?” Jongin regrets talking to Sehun.

“Aishh you know, moans, grunts, gasping for air...you know...” Jongin said, a little flushed.

“Huh? Were they playing game without us?”

“Oh trust me Sehun, you wouldn’t want to join their game. And no, it’s not a game. Think Oh Sehun, what do two gay people do together when they’re alone in a room?”

“I don’t know, order some Chinese? .......wait, you mean...........?”

“BINGO! And we have a winner here ladies and gentleman.”

“Euwwwwwwww that is so gross!” Sehun was squirming. The images of his hyungs having were making him uncomfortable. He kept shaking his head and kept saying “My brain! My precious uncontaminated brain.”

“You’re saying it’s gross? But you’re bound to love it when you do it with Luhan hyung. And you’d be asking for more and more and more and moreeeeeeeeeeee”

“Woahh there. Me and hyung? There’s no way that it’s gonna happen! How do you even have ? I mean, someone told me it hurts and you’d be numb and can’t walk for a week and that is just inhumane.”

“Well, obviously you haven’t watch yet. Really, you just...”

“NOOOOOO don’t wanna hear it!”

Suddenly an image of Luhan taking his shirt off pops into Sehun’s mind. Luhan’s body exposed, thinly lines of abs. Luhan his lips seductively at Sehun.

“NO!NO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NANANANNANANANNNANANAN DON’T WANNA HEAR IT ANYMORE!” Sehun flickering his ears and Jongin just stood there looking at his best friend being  an idiot.

“What’s with him?” Baekhyun came to them after he heard Sehun shouting.

“The usual. Him being stupid again.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

updatedddddddddddddd :3 euhehehehhehe sorry for the bad plotting and yesss GRAMMARS. i was really sleepy while writing this. i was in the hall and there was some lecture on something, and i was really bored. i think i'll do a double update :3 

 

and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for subscribing. to the readers 

 

enjoyyyyyyyyyy and do comments and subscribe :3