chapter 6

oblivious

 

“It’s okay. They don’t mind. And could you close your eyes for a bit? I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“Sure, but…” “Just do it okay?” Luhan demanded. “Hyung, you’re not playing any tricks on me are you?” Luhan didn’t answer him. Instead, he was scanning the boy’s face and admiring how beautiful Sehun was and cute and well, he’s just perfect. “Open up.” As he opened his eyes, he could see Luhan holding a tiny rubik’s shaped necklace. Luhan beamed at him. “This is yours.” He winked at the boy. Sehun jumped and hugged his hyung. “Hyung, thanks. It’s so pretty.” “Glad you like it.”

“Like it? I love it! It must have cost you loads of money.” “Nahh, it’s ok. Ohh, and I have one also. Except mine is in the shape of a bubble tea cup. See?” He showed off his necklace.

“Ahh hyung, did you only bought this for me? What about Jongin?”

“Huh? Off course I only bought them for you. Why do I need to buy it for Jongin too?”

“Cause he’ll be sulking. Hyung, you shouldn’t have just bought this for me. Here, hyung. You should give them to Jongin. I don’t really need that necklace.”

Frustrated by Sehun’s remark he rolled his eyes. “That necklace and mine is a couple necklaces. It’s yours and not Jongin’s.”
“If it’s a couple necklace then, shouldn’t you be buying them for your girlfriend?” Sehun bit his lips. The thought of Luhan having a girl friend was upsetting him.

Luhan couldn’t take it any longer. He cupped Sehun’s face and stared at the boy. Sehun was blinking rapidly. He was startled by his hyung’s action. “You’re so dense. It’s a couple necklace. So, if I have one and you have the other, it means, we’re a couple. Okay?”

“But hyung, we’re…” before Sehun could finish his sentence Luhan’s lips was already pressing against Sehun’s.

Sehun’s POV

I couldn’t breathe. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and looked into my eyes. Like he was trying to tell me that’s everything’s alright. He smiled slightly and kissed me again. His lips were so soft and they moved perfectly with mine. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and my heart felt like it was going to explode. He broke of the kiss and pecked my lips.

“Now, that wasn’t hard, was it?” I was still frozen and couldn’t think of a word to reply back.

End of POV

“Do you want me to give that to Jongin too?” “NOO! I mean. But I thought you’re straight. And I thought you didn’t like me that way.”

“What? Oh Sehun, I’ve never let anyone sleep with me before, but I slept next to you. I’ve never let anyone touch my teddy but I gave them to you. And well I’ve never felt like this to anyone except you. YOU,you, you Oh Sehun. I thought it was already clear enough that I like you by my constant touching and hugging and well…I like you okay? Heck, I freaking love you. And how could you not notice that when the others…”

Felling that his hyung was talking too much, he kissed him. “Hyung, I get it. I’m dense.”

“What? That’s not what I was trying to say, I meant…”

“Hyung, I’m not finished yet. I love you too. I thought I was confused with my feelings, but I guess Jongin was right all along. I love you hyung.”

“I know.”

“Heyy that’s not fair. How’d you know I like you? I haven’t told anyone.”

“Tchh, you’d blush every timeI smiled or hug you or say you’re cute. And you’d always look away when I stared at you, and what else…”

“Hyung! I get it okay.” Sehun pouted and received a peck from his hyung.

‘YO! Guys! Whatcu up toooo…owwww…” the door suddenly burst opened and Jongin standing there awkwardly. He chuckled. “Finally! HYUNGGGGGGSSSSS! Look! Sehun and Luhan they’re finally kiss…Owchhhh whatchu do that for?” Sehun threw a pillow at Jongin and glared at him.

“Shut it you . Get out! And knock the door before entering will you?”

“I’m so freaking happy for you two. Ughhhh I feel like crying.” Jongin kept saying. Luhan just chuckled. He liked the fact that everyone approved of their relationship.

That night, Sehun and Luhan cuddled each other and were just in their own world. Sometimes Luhan would kiss Sehun and the younger would lay his head on his hyung's arm.

“Hyung, I like that we’re finally with each other and all. But I’m getting hungry. I haven’t eaten since you confessed.” He looked at his hyung with those puppy eyes.

“Just one more hug okay?” “But hyunggg~ I’m hungry~.”

“Fine, let’s go out and eat. It’s a date okay?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

they confesed :3 well not exactly the lovey dovey kindoff confession . i can't help it. I've never experienced these things. 

and SORRRYYYYYYYY for the bad plot. i tried to change it, but it got worse. i've never thought writing a fic is so damn hard. to the authors who wrote such long chapters, i salute you people :3

 

and also sorry for the bad grammar. i thinks there's load of errors in this chapter.  (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

and i love you guys so muchoooooooooooooooooooooooo for the comments and subscribe! \*O*/