Chapter 4

oblivious

 

“Sehunn ahhh~ I love you~” Luhan giggled and kept holding Sehun’s hand. Their eyes locked to each other and Luhan’s gaze became softer. Their faces were an inch apart and Sehun could feel Luhan’s breath. Luhan cupped the younger’s cheek. “I love you.” Luhan mouthed and planted a soft kiss on Sehun’s lips. It only lasted for second but for Sehun it was enough for him to have a feeling of puking rainbows. “I love you too hyung. Always have.” Luhan smiled and before Sehun could kiss the boy back he heard some strange sound and Luhan was slowly disappearing. “Hyungggggg…”

“YOOOOO! Sehun my man! Wakey wakey wakey! Rise and shine! We got schedules early in the morn.” Jongin kept shaking and slapping Sehun’s arm.

Sehun’s beautiful dream was shattered. “Urghhh” the boy groaned. He shot a death glare at Jongin and Jongin grinned back at him. “Thanks for waking me up you .” Sehun looked at his phone it’s 6.15 a.m. “GOD! Kai! It’s still early! The photo shoot’s at 9.30.” “You’re just mad cause I interrupted your precious dream right? Pffftttt, get up already.” Jongin got up from Sehun’s bed and before heading out, he turned back at Sehun and slyly smile. “Ohh hyung~ I love you too. Always have. Luhan hyungggg~” Jongin started mimicking.

Sehun’s face was getting hot and flaming. “KIM JONGIN YOU ! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!”

During the shoot Sehun didn’t talk to anyone. Not even Suho. He was mad.

SEHUN’S POV

Stupid Jongin. I should lock the door next time. My precious dream. Luhan hyung and kisses and arghhhhhhhh!

End of POV

Sehun sighed. “YO! Hunnie! What’s with you? Cheer up a bit. The hyungs are worried about you.” Chanyeol casually sung his arm around Sehun’s shoulder. “Hmm it’s fine hyung. Really.” He weaky smiled at his hyung. “Oookkkayyyyyyyy. If that’s what you say so.”

AT CHINA

“Luhan! You’re still choosing? Just pick any necklace would you? It’s been hours and I’m tireddd.” Xiumin kept nudging Luhan’s arm.

“In a sec okay?” Luhan eyes still haven’t left from the necklaces.

“But I’m tired and hungry and my buns, we haven’t bought them yet.” Xiumin pouted.

“I should have brought Tao with me. He’s fun to shop with, unlike YOU!”

“Mehrongg~” Xiumin stuck out his tongue.

“I need to choose the perfect necklace. It’s gonna be special. It has to be.”

“Like this one?” Xiumin pointed out one of the couple necklace. “No way! They’re not special enough. It has to be one of the necklace that screams he’s mine.”

“Hmm, okay. Oh, Luhan ah~ what about this one?”

Luhan smiled as he saw the necklace. That’s the one. “Thanks Minseok ah~ I’ll make it up to somehow.” Along their way back to the dorm, Luhan was beaming and he was even humming. Xiumin thought that his friend was creepy.

“Love sick. Tsk tsk tsk.” He muttered. Luhan slapped his arm “Heyy it’s not my fault we’re separated by oceans and hours of plane rides. He’s gonna love the necklace right?”

“I guess. The kid loves everything you gave him.”

Luhan’s smile got wider. “I know~”

“So, you’re gonna confess to him then?”

“Ehh, why should I confess? You guys already know he’s mine.”

“Well yeah. But, Sehun, you do know he’s kindoff blind right? He still thinks you’re being nice to him cause he’s the maknae.”

Luhan sighed. He knows how dense Sehun can be. “Well, hmm, you’re right. I love him and all but sometimes he can be suc a durr-brain. Most of the time really.”

Luhan clenched his fist and screamed “That’s it! I’m gonna gonna confess to him and make him mine!”

“Yahh! People are looking! Oh my God. You’re such an embarrassment.” Xiumin walked away quickly form Luhan while hiding his face.

“Oh, come on! Wait up!”

That night, Sehun kept looking at his phone. Reading the text sent by Luhan again and again.

Hunnieee~ we’ll be arriving at Korea tomorrow. So, wait for me okay? Love, your hyung 

 

“Dude! You’ve been looking at the phone at the phone for hours!” Jongin suddenly came in and sat on Sehun’s bed. “Waiting for your boyfriend to call? Huh? “ Jongin raised his eyebrows at Sehun?

“For the millionth time, he’s not my boyfriend! Luhan hyung cares for us all. Shesshh Jongin. Besides, I’m the maknae, so, he’s supposed to be nice and care for me. Joonmyun hyung is like that also.”

“Yeahh, that’s what they all said.” He sneered back at his friend.

“And why are you even in my room? Get out! Get out!” “Ohh come onn~ I was just playing with you”

“SHUT UPPP YOU TWO! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!” Suho threw a pillow at them growled. Jongin just chuckled and whispered to Sehun “nighty night hunnie~ dream of Luhan hyung for me.” He winked at his friend and made his way out. 

“Stupid Jongin. Luhan hyung will never see me as a boyfriend. He’s just a hyung. My hyung.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

updatedd ~ hehehhe. I think my brain went cuckoo while writing this. I’m very sorry if this chapter is a bore. I tried squeezing brain for ideas. And well, it didn’t turn out that well. 

but since i love writing about these perfect aliens that have conquered my heart and soul, i posted them anyway. enjoyy lovely readers :D and your comments are much love :3 Do comments and subscribe .