Chapter 11

oblivious

 

“Uwwww~ Sehun’s ting with Luhan! Uwwww~”

“Give that back jackass! And we’re not ting!! It’s just a text.”

Jongin pushed Sehun’s face away from him and tried to crack Sehun’s password.

“What’s your password? Let me guess. LUHANNIE?”

Taptaptaptaptap

“Woahhh! You’re really that easy? Seriously? ”

“Give back my damn phone back!”

Dushdush

“OUCHHHHHH!!!” the maknaes shouted in unison.

“That’s for interrupting me hearing Chanyeol says he loves me.” The elder glared at them and was on his phone again. He was now smiling.

“Emmm~ Yeollie ahh~ I miss you too. I hit them~ Now, what were you gonna say?”

DEVIL!!DEVILLLLLLL!

Stupid hyung. And I was about to read Sehun’s text.

“Eunggg~ It’s no fun without you here. Hmm, okay pokey boo. I’ll do that later.”

The other two were shrivelling in disgust.

“And don’t you dare to look at any other guys while I’m here.”

The two rolled their eyes and sighed. Chanyeol looking at other guys? He practically worships Baekhyun.

“What? No way! My eyes are only for you~”

“GROSSSSSS!!! Puke alert!”

The three were at a restaurant. Thank god they were in a private room.

“The two durr-brains are jealous of us. So, I’ll call you later kayy~ bye baby.”

“Jealous? Tcchhh in your freaking dreams.” Jongin sneered at his hyung.

“Ouwww Jongin’s jealous. You’re jealous cause I have yeollie and Sehun has Luhan. And you, well, Suho’s been ignoring you thesedays right?”

“No! He’s just giving me a timeout. That’s all. And besides, I don’t like him that way.”

“Uhuhhh”

“Why? Did you delete his movies again?”

“For the millionth time Sehun, NO! Why would I delete his stupid precious movies which he spent more times than playing with me. And he even memories the stupid cheesy lines in Juno, but he can’t remembered what I wore last week.”

Baekhyun smirked as he hears Jongin complaining. “Sure, you don’t like him that way~”

“But Luhan said he saw you two kissed.” Sehun interrupted them.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

updated ~`

ohohhhhhhhhhhh this was short ~ so, my class shall officially start tomorrow~ so, that means, less time for me to update. i know in chapter 8 i said i was gonna update less  and BAM! suddenly with chapter 9,10 and this one. ahahaha i felt guilty for not updating and for not gonna be updating frequently. hmmm not sure if you guys can understand what i'm trying to say.

THANK YOUUUUUUU FOR STICKING TO THIS STORY~ I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I HAVE A FREE TIME AND ALSO WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY ASSIGMENTS TO DO. 

YOU GUYS ARE PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSS ;A; I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :3

also please give lots of love and comments and subscribes ~ i sarang you all